Best Christmas yet

Chirstmas Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks before Christmas .

Baekhyun woke up to an empty bed . He stared at the empty space beside him for a few minutes before he felt his stomach churning . He sat up quickly and soon he was dashing to the toilet , puking his guts out into the toilet bowl . He took in deep breathes calming himself down as he thought about the food he ate the day before . Realizing all the food he ate were cooked by Chanyeol since it was a Sunday the previous day and Chanyeol did not have to go for work .

" Chanyeol will never use expired ingredients though , is the food not well cooked? That can't be , Chanyeol himself is fine right? Since he is at work now . " Baekhyun questioned himself . Before he could even question himself further , another wave of nausea slapped him in the face and he found himself vomitting into the toilet bowl once again .

Getting worried about his condition , Baekhyun quickly cleaned and washed up himself before going back to bed and grabbing his phone . He looked through all this contacts and decided in calling Kyungsoo , his best friend .

" Hello Baek ? "

" Soo... "

" What happened Baek? Are you okay? "

" I vomited twice today . I don't know why am i exactly vomiting and this "

" Did you eat something bad yesterday? "

" All my meals were prepared by Yeol yesterday . Nothing could have gone wrong . "

" You're right.. Chanyeol is someone who is very careful when it comes to cooking and all . Did you eat something hot while drinking something cold at the same time ? "

" Soo , you know Yeol never allowed that . He knows i will get stomachache easily if i do that . Besides , I'm vomiting . "

" Right... wait Baek . When was the last time you had with Chanyeol ? "

Baekhyun blushed , he didn't expect his friend to be this direct . " About.... 3 weeks ago? Yeol is really busy with his company these days , he came home when I was asleep and he just wanted to spend time and relax on a Sunday so- wait.... don't tell me you're thinking about... "

" Yes , Baek . What if you're pregnant? You know , morning sickness and all "

" . "

" I'm on my way to your house . Will get some pregnancy kits on the way . Relax okay? "

" Make it quick Soo.... "

xxx

" Go on and take that pregnancy test . I will be here waiting okay Baek " Kyungsoo said as he hurried Baek into the toilet .

Baekhyun sat on the toilet bowl and hesitated for a long while , before proceeding to follow the instructions on the pregnancy kit's box .

After waiting for 5 minutes , he went back to check on the results ( after pacing back and forth in his huge toilet . ( well they live in a mansion so what's surprising . ) ) .

Baekhyun's heart dropped when he saw the results .

He was pregnant .

He didn't know what to do . He is really happy that there is a baby inside of him but what would Chanyeol think about the child? Will he be happy?

As he step out of the toilet , Kyungsoo quickly rushed to his side before giving him the look . Baekhyun nodded and was soon pulled into a hug , from his best friend . Kyungsoo smiled after pulling away and decided that it would be better if Baekhyun goes for a check up now .

xxx

At the clinic , the doctor poured cold gel onto Baekhyun's stomach before proceeding with the ultrasound .

" Mr Park , this is the fetus right here as you can see . The baby is developing normally . Everything is well and it seems like you have been pregnant for 3 weeks . Please do come for frequent check ups as it is known that male pregnancy is always riske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter