Figuring Out Kiseop's Feelings

Your Smile (One Shot)

Kiseop's POV:

'And the winner for M! Countdown is.....SNSD!!!! Congratulations!!! Please speak a few words.' MC Tony annonced as he passed the mic to one of the members.

Whoa, SNSD Noonas won again, they are so good and talented. How I wish U-Kiss will become like them soon.

SNSD The Boys started to play

This song is so catchy, I feel like dancing a feel moves.

'Haha, not bad,' I heard a soft giggle coming from my side.

I looked up and there I saw SNSD Ice princess Jessica smiling and clapping her hands.

'Thank you,' I replied, blushing a little, and bowed in gratitude.

I clapped my hands for them and leave the stage with the rest of my members.

~Back At Home~

'Wow, Jessica looks really pretty when she smiled. And her laughter is just like music, I wonder if I will get to meet her again.' I said to myself as I lay on my bed, recalling the events that happened earlier.

'Who is pretty?' a voice interupted my thoughts.

I sat up aprutly and looked who it was.

'Hyung! How could you anyhow hear people's conversation!' I whined to my hyung, Soohyun.

'It wasnt intentional, I so happen to walk into the room to hear you talk to yourself. Now, dont change the subject, who is the person you are thinking about.'

'No one, hyung,' I lied. I am not prepare to tell anyone until I sort out my own feelings.

But apparently, hyung is not fallling for it.

'Now now, there is no need to lie. You know you are a bad liar Kiseop, besides you and live together for so long. I would feel insulted if I cant differciate between a lie and the truth. So spill' Soohyun hyung replied, while pointing a finger at me.

'Fine, I was saying the I feel SNSD Jessica is really pretty when she smile and I hope to see her again.' I confessed, knowing that hyung would not stop till he figure out the truth.

'WHAT KISEOP LIKES SNSD JESSICA????' Soohyun accidentally shouted, unable to control his emotions of hearing Kiseop talking about a girl for once.

'WHAT?!?' A whole load of voices shouted in reply from the living room.

'HYUNG!' I glared at Soohyun.

'That was really loud wasnt it?' Soohyun said sheepisly, rubbing his hand behind his neck.

'You think!' I shouted at him, unable to control my anger and embarrasment.

But before he could reply, all 5 of the remaining members of U-Kiss, barged into I and Soohyun's room. Everyone asking me questions and details.

'SILENCE!' I shouted, unable to take the noise that was increasing every second.

'I didnt say I like Jessica, I was just complimenting her. I myself dont even know if I like her.'

After a few seconds of silence, Eli chucked while rubbling his hands together.

'Well, this is where I, Eli the love guru, comes in.' He said.

Eli pulled me up and pushed me down on a chair.

I feel like a criminal being interogated by the police.

'Well, I have a whole list of test to see your true feelings. Now lets get started. 1. Close your eyes and imagine that Jessica is in front of you.'

I did as he told.

'Now imagine, her smiling at you, showing her pearly white teeth. The wind blowing her hair away from her face. Both of you seem like the only one on earth. Then she starts to turn and run away from you. Now open your eyes, and tell me how you feel.'

I opened them, and saw 6 pairs of eyes looking at me intensively. I wished I could take a picture. They all looked very dorky and scary at the same time.

'Happy and amazed I guess. I also feel like running after her.' I told them.

End of POV

'Good, round 1 cleared. Kevin pass me your phone' Eli instructed Kevin.

Kevin pass his phone to Eli, wondering what he needs the phone for. He got a shocked when Eli unlocked his phone with no issue.

'Hey! How do you know my password,' Kevin asked Eli.

'Blame yourself for being careless, and blame me for being a genius,' Eli smirked at Kevin, while Kevin pouted at his comment. Causing the rest to snickered at his action.

'Anyway, thats not the main point, I am not going to do anything to it, I just need to borrow your wallpaper for while,' Eli explained while he turned the phone screen to Kiseop.

To Kiseop's amazment, he saw a photo of Jessica and Kevin standing close to each other as the wallpaper of Kevin's phone.

'Kevin, I didnt know you like Jessica,' Kiseop said a little bitterly. He cant helped but feel a little jealous.

'Relax, I treat her as my favourite noona only. Just like how I am her favourite dongseng.' Kevin replied.

'So Kiseop, how to you feel when you see this picture?' Eli asked, continuning his investigation.

'A little jealous I guess,' Kiseop answered honestly.

'Ahhh, now imgaine that you are Kevin in this picture and you are the want that Jessica's arms are wrapped around your neck. How do you feel.'

Kiseop imagined what Eli described to him, and he blushed slightly at that thought.

Eli saw it and said 'Well after going through the tests to find out Kiseop's feelings. I have come to a conclusion! Drum roll please~' Eli requested and turned his back to Kiseop.

AJ, Hoon, Dongho began to hit the books on the table and treat them like drums.

'Ching!' Dongho said, imadating the sound of the symbols.

'You! Lee Kiseop, have officially fell in love with SNSD Jessica Jung at first sight. Congrets.' Eli turned, and pointed a finger to Kiseop and spoke dramatically.

'I have come to the end of Eli's love guru session. Thank you!' Eli spoke and bowed to s. While the rest of the clapped their hands as if they were audience of a real live varitey show.

'Whoa whoa, hold it how can you be so sure. I wont want to make a fool of myself to confess to someone who I presumely fell in love with because of the results I show in a test.' Kiseop answered raising his hands to stop the 'ending ceremony'.

'How dare you doubt the works of the mighty love guru, whose words are only successful. Your case have the honour of being my first successful case!' Eli exclaimed dramatically with his hands.

Kiseop's eyes widen in horror.

'But I guess you are right, it might be your first love after all, you wont want to screw it  up. You can wait for a while and become friends with her and get to know her more.' Eli said it cooly, returning to his normal voice.

 

After that day, Kiseop managed to become friends with Jessica, with the help of Kevin. They started to go out together as friends and even exchanged their numbers with each other. Those days with Jessica have been the happiest days of Kiseop.

After meeting Jessica, Kiseop has become a changed man. From cool and quiet, to happy and bubbly. Even s and fans realised the change in him. But some didnt know that the reason of his change was because of Jessica.

Day by day, Kiseop's feelings for Jessica began to develop. Seeing Jessica smile and laugh, make his world brighter than it was. She didnt seemed like the evil and bad ice princess that Kiseop that she would be. He didnt know why she was called ice princess when she is has a bubbly and cute personality.

Unable to control his couristy, he went to ask Kevin.

'Why should I tell you, because of you, noona cant spend as much time with me. You are replacing me as her favourite dongseng, you are so sneaky, snatching my favourite noona away from me. Hmph!' Kevin responded and turned his back away from Kiseop.

'Yah! Dont be so childish! I dont want to be her dongseng, I want to be her boyfriend. Get it, its BOYFRIEND. Now tell me,' Kiseop pleaded.

'Really? Hyung, you finally figured out your feelings for noona?' Kevin turned back in surpurise.

'Yah, yah, that why I want to know why she is callled an ice princess before I confess to her. I didnt want to ask sica in case that nickname has some bad memories. I dont want her to cry and feel sad in front of me. I want her to always be happy and smile the smile that attracted me to her in the first place.'

While Kiseop was saying that, images of Jessica smilling and laughing came to his mind. Thinking about her, made him smile as well, unable to control his facial expressions. When Jessica smile, Kiseop will smile as well.

'Wha hyung, you are really in love with noona. Fine, I will tell you, but you must promise to share noona with me in the future if you got together with her, araso?'

'yeah yeah, get on with it!' Kiseop replied, getting a little impatient.

Clearing his throat, Kevin being his story.

'You are right, noona's nickname ice princess does has a sad orgin from it. Noona told me that this nickname was given by her very own member, Seohyun. She gave the nickname to noona because in the past noona was a very cold person. She seldom talk to anyone, she kept her feelings to herself. People who dont know her well, will just think noona is a proud person, with no respect. This is why noona has quite a number of antis. But only her members know why she beheave this way. Noona once told me she used to fell head over heels with someone from her school back in San Fransico. That guy was quite a catch so many girl liked him as well. But noona didnt give up instead she continue to fight for his love. And finally it work. That guy finally accepted her, and noona was so happy. They dated for about a year, till noona found out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her for the past 6 months. When noona confronted him, instead of asking for forgiveness, he admitted and say that the girl that he is cheating with is 100 times better than her, and he only went out with noona because he pitied her. Noona was really mad and slapped him. In order to get his revenge, that guy spread false rummors about noona saying that she is a who is after money, causing many to hate and bully noona all the time. It got so out of hand till noona's family moved to Korea. Noona thought she could start afresh in Korea. She accepted the love of someone in her company thinking that with his help she can move on. Little did she know that when she is starting to fall in love with that guy, he dump her for his career, leaving noona's heart shattered into pieces. After those two failed relationships, noona was really down, and close her heart to everyone. Thus earning her the nickname ice princess'

Kevin sigh as he finished the story of his noona sad past, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

Kiseop on the other hand was very quiet and was amazed by how much sica can handle and change.

'You might be wondering how noona became to who she is right now right?' Kevin asked.

Kiseop nodded.

'Well with the help of the other SNSD members, noona was able to move forward. She started to become more lively and talkative. She was willing to put her her past behind and move forward to become a better person. And she succeeded. She has become a much stronger person than she was before. She has a wide range of friends now, both male and female. She has one of the most number of friends in the industry, she very brave and loves to make new friends. That why i could be her friend even though I only met her once or twice. She would also make an effort to build strong relationships with all her friends, not leaving anyone out. That why a lot of people like her as she made everyone around her happy. But because of her wide range of celebrity friends, this cause her to earn quite a number of anti fans as well. Thinking that she is someone who loves to flirt and seduce male celebrities. However, she doesnt let this affect her, she became a positive person and treat it as a compliment of people noticing her. But I must say, she is still afraid to go into a relationship, many confessed to her before but failed. She is really a strong and remarkable person who deserves to be happy. So hyung, if you really managed to be her boyfriend, promise that you will always make her happy, and never let her shed a single tear. If not I come after you.' Kevin said, playfully punching Kiseop's shoulder.

After hearing about Jessica's past, Kiseop's love towards her has grown even stronger than before. He was amazed by how strong and selfless she is and she really deserves to be happy.

Feeling motivated by Kevin's words, Kiseop decided to call Jessica out to confess to her.

~An Hour Later~

Kiseop's POV:

Urgh! I am so nervous right now, what should I say to her when I see her?? Will she reget me? After all were others who like her before me...

Ahh!!! Here she comes!!!! What to do, what to do. I am so nervous I could literally pee in my pants right now. But then that would be very unidol like and a unmanly thing to do infront of someone you like.

Oh my gosh. She looks great, like a goddess. I just want to run to her and hug her tiny waist and kiss those beautiful lips. Oh and look at those y legs.....

'Kiseop!!!!! Snap out of it!!!!' Slapping my face to keep me focus.

'Are you alright?' A beautiful voice emerged and tap me on my shoulder, giving me an amused look.

Ohh I can feel the thingly sensation going through my body. Oh God help me, I am getting weak-kneeded.

'Emmhmmm' I nodded my head, unable to speak.

She nodded her head cutely, giving me a sweet smile that sent me to cloud nine.

I breathe in deeply, trying to focus on my mission here.

I opened my eyes in shocked, when I felt a small plam wrapped my wrist. Oh God I think I am going to faint!!!

'Are you sure you are okay, you look a little pale, Kiseoppie.' Jessica asked giving me a worried look, with those beautiful hazel brown eyes.

She called me Kiseoppie!!!!!!! Akkkk, I could dance right now!!! Man I need to speak what on my mind before time runs out.

Beathing in one last breathe, I put her hand away and place my hands together. Then I said the world's most stupidest sentence that a guy could ever say to his crush.

'Do me a favour, dont touch me for the next 10 minutes.' I closed my eyes saying those words.

Then I heard silence, out of curiousity, I peaked opened one eye and saw Jessica's eyes turning watery. Oh no, I made my crush cry. Oh way to go Kiseop! I silently cursed myself.

'Oh no, I didnt mean that in a bad way, I just cant concentrated when you touch me. Please understand. I mean I would love for you to touch me, you have no idea how much I would love that. Wait that sounded a little wrong. Urgh! I mean-' I stopped explaining when I heard a soft giggle.

I looked at Jessica and saw that she was trying to surpress her laughter with her hand. Obviously it failed, because soon after I heard fits of laughter. Seeing her laugh, makes me want to dig a hole in the ground and never come out. I must have looked so stupid just now.'

'Im so sorry about that. I was just joking around, I didnt know you will take it so seriously. Hahaha your expressions were so funny. This is the best laugh I had for quite sometime. You are really something Kiseop,' Jessica said smilling at me.

I feel so happy that I was the one who was able to make her laugh so hard even though I made a fool of myself. This gave me confidence to be able to do the same in the future.

'Im sorry about that. You wanted to tell me something?' Jessica continued.

Oh well here goes nothing. I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes and spill everything out.

'I really like you Jessica, no wait I think I really love you. I heard about your painful and sad past let me assure you that it will never happen again i will make sure you will not cry when you are together with me I will make sure I give you the joy and laughter you deserve for someone like you so please give me this chance will you be my girlfriend?' I said it all in one breath.

After a few seconds of silence, i got the courage to open my eyes to look at the one I love.

'So I guess Kevin finally told you huh?' Jessica asked. I nodded.

'Then in that case you should be able to understand that I cant go into a relationship after all that happen. I build up this wall to my heart with lots of effort over the years to become the person I am today. I would not just easily break that wall just to have the risk of getting it hurt again. I am really sorry, but I cant accept your love. But I would still love for us to become friends, I hope you understand.' Jessica continued showing me a troubled look.

My heart dropped entirely hearing that she only wanted to remain as friends. But I am not going to give up so easily.

I grabbed both of her hands with courage I do not know where it came from and stared into her eyes sincerely.

'I understand. But I am not going to give up, one day I make sure you can open your heart to me and accept my love to you.' With that I turned and walked away.

Looking back at her for once last time, i shouted 'You hear me Jessica Jung, one day you will fall in love with Lee Kiseop and we will get married and live happily forever after!' Then I ran towards my dorm.

End Of POV

(From here onwards hear this song @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHMiH6yB7X0 it fits the story ^^)

After that day, Kiseop keep on courting Jessica. Giving her support and love that no one has ever given before besides her parents and members. Everyday he never failed to say 'I love you' to Jessica. Jessica slowly opened up more to him but she still couldnt not risk it.

Finally after about a year of courting, Kiseop felt it was the right time to confess to Jessica again since it is christmas.

But as expected Jessica denied him again.

Kiseop could not take it anymore. His love for Jessica is driving him crazy. He cant just be statisfied being friends with the one that was his first love.

'What more must I do for you to accept me, cant you just put your past behind and trust that I wont hurt you. I am madly in love with you Jessica, cant you see that?' Kiseop exclaimed as he grabbed Jessica's arms so she cant go away.

'Then what must I do so that you can just give up and accept the fact that I dont want to take the risk of getting hurt again. I took the risk one and got hurt a second time so no way would I commit that same mistake again!' Jessica shouted, struggling to escape Kiseop's strong grips.

'Tell me you never loved or even liked me and never though of giving us a chance. Tell me that I would stop!!'

'I-I-' Before Jessica got a chance to answer him, Kiseop forcefully kissed Jessica just like how he had always wanted since last year. He placed both of his hand on her head as he claimed her lips and deepen the kiss

He kept kissing her with much passion, showing Jessica how much he loves her and how much she meant to him.

Jessica who was in shocked, kept struggling, but ultimately she gave in and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Telling herself this will be the last time she will be able to do this. So she return the passion that Kiseop was giving her, and kissed him back with that same amount of passion.

After a while, the two seperated for air, but their faces still close together. Letting their eyes show their love for each other.

Then Jessica did something that Kiseop didnt expected. She removed his hand from her face and stepped further away from Kiseop. After a certain distance away she shouted:

'I NEVER LOVED YOU AND WILL NEVER WILL!!!!!!!! SO GIVE UP LEE KISEOP BECAUSE I, JESSICA JUNG, WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!' After saying that she ran away, letting her tears overflow.

'I am so sorry' she said softy and let her tears keep on flowing.

Kiseop on the other hand, felt like his soul is lost and dropped on his knee unable to stand up. His tears began to flow uncontrollably, he didnt even have the energy to wipe his tears, so it soaked his shirt.

He sat on the ground not caring about the passer-bys and about his image. What he cared about is that the one he only love left him.

Then he heard his phone vibrated, he took it out weakly and stare at it with his puffy red eyes.

'Please give up Kiseop, you deserve someone better than me' - Jessica

His tears begin to flow even more after he saw the text.

After he got a hold of himself, he wiped his tears and stood up.

'I know you loved me Jessica, I can tell by the way you look and kissed me. But I know you are just afraid to get hurt again, so I swear that I will not give up on you. I will hold your hand and break this wall together with you. And when that happens I will never let you go again. I promise you that all that I say will come true. I will make sure it does, if not my name is not Lee Kiseop!' - loving you forever, Kiseop.

With that he send the text to Jessica, and put his phone back to his pocket and made his way home.

'I will get you one day Jessica. One day you will be mine and we will grow old together.' Kiseop smiled to himself as he step into his dorm and prepared for the love battle ahead

 

-END-

 

 

My 1st one shot!!! Tell me how you all think and feel ^^