A letter that I'll never send

A letter that I'll never send

 


 

           Taekwoon~ah, it's been a while since we last talked. I'm always thinking of starting a conversation with you, but I am afraid. I am afraid to talk to you again because we're no longer the same anymore. I am afraid that you might not talk to me and you might push me away again, but I'm writing this letter anyway. I miss you. I miss us. You're always the first person that I wanted to call when things are rough and when things aren't going well with my life. I want you to tell me "It's okay. I'm here for you." like you used to and I will feel okay again. Because Taekwoon, there's no better place in this world than right by your side; in your arms. I want you to be my comfort zone again. God knows how I wanted to hug you one last time, but nothing's the same. You don't love me anymore. You were my only escape and now I don't know where to go and where to start. It's like I'm back to zero ever since the day you left me. I honestly want to forget you and everything that happened between us. The way your eyes shine when you look at me and the way you call me "beautiful" like it's my name. The way your lips touch mine and when you always don't want to let my hand go when we're bidding goodbye to each other. The pain. The beautiful memories we created and the happiness. But there's a part of me that doesn't want to let you go. I don't want to forget your beautiful voice that soothes me in my darkest days. There are so many questions and still so many things that I wanted to do with you. Honestly, I want to feel nothing the next time I see you, but I know to myself that if you call me at 3 a.m. feeling sad, I'd still answer and I'll listen until you feel better. 5 years from now, I'd still welcome you in my arms. Taekwoon, I hope that one day you'll find the courage to tell me all the words that you left unsaid. I always woder if in another life, would you have stayed? I hope you still think of me sometimes, like I always do....... Taekwoon? What happened to us? Where did it all go wrong?