Bite me (Final)

Bite me

Jung Wheein, that name was occupying my mind lately.

I was starting to doubting my uality but I insisted that I don’t like her..plus we are best friend.

She was simply dominating my brain because she’s my teammate..nothing more..nothing less.

But there come some moments when I started doubting myself for very first time.

Last night was just Wheein and me at dorm, we watched my WGM show on TV.

We were in the middle of the show when I heard her mumbled something like “Isn’t you being a little too touchy with him?”

Did I hear right? I sensed a jealousy in her tone.

She was cuddling with me while talking, she puts her head on my shoulder as I try not being stiff. I put my hand instinctively on her waist which later went to her thigh and soon we were holding each other’s hand. Her hand was entwined with mine that I can’t help but admire how perfect it fits together as my eyes darted to it. Then my eyes lay on her jaw line, which always so inviting, was exposed. Get a grip Yongsun!!

I was too occupying with my own mind that I didn’t hear what she said.

I got back to my senses when she nibbled my ear because I wasn’t listening anymore. You’re such a tease Jung Wheein.

I would do something for return when I heard Hyejin and Byulyi’s voices through the room.

At the moment I just hope that I was in a duo group with Wheein.

And the rest of that night I could barely sleeping because my mind keep thinking about such a delicious temptation named Jung puppy Wheein.

 

If there was someone I would like these days, it would be her. Why? Because she’s so adorable, ridiculously hot without even trying with her jet black hair, I bet every moomoos can’t agree more with me. Wheein with black hair are heaven and hot as well.

Wheein, at the very first time  I know her , was clingy already but was not very clingy. She was touchy and affectionate. I thought she was innocent and all until..

 

That night we’re both watching movie together, the others two were already on dreamland.

The tense was going heat when there are some hot kissing scenes on screen. I stare at Wheein and I saw her smirk which made me nervous, my heart was beating fast to the sight.

She was biting her dry lips, which made me want to my lips and hers too. *what a naughty mind Yongsun

Wheein always hugs me, touches me, kisses me..but tonight felt different. I was nervous again. Wheein’s face was so close to me that I could feel her breath on my face. Her eyes were so attractive, no.. everything about her is too damn attractive. I looked at her eyes that were staring on my lips.

I slowly leaned down and kiss her plump lips and I felt Wheein kiss me back.

It was so magical even if it was only a light kiss.

We looked at each other slightly, enjoying the thought that we like each other and yet the awkwardness and nervousness were still there.

Wheein held my hand an caressed my face, “Do you like me unnie? Cause I like you?” Wheein said

She likes me..Wheein likes me and she’s very straight forward about it.

I can’t help but touch her face as I lean to her and kiss her right then and there. We kissed and I squeezed her , it was really big and squishy like a baby’s, it is my favorite part of her body.

When we broke the kiss I stare at her and answer her abandoned question before, “ I don’t like you..I love you Wheein”

“I love you, I thought you were just a dongsaeng but being with you made me realize how much I want to be with you”

Wheein kissed me at the side of my lips, teasing me but also spraying me with her adoration.

“I do love you too Kim Yongsun”

 

*kekee..I'm not good with fluff I think

sorry for grammatical error

Thoughts, opinions, and suggestions were allowed guys. Just drop by at the comments section..thank you :)