intro

Adore U [S.Coups]

[lower case intended] 

"SEULMI"

"WHAT"

"when you're free do me a favour and message this number." seungkwan forced the piece of paper into seulmi's hand.

"who?-" 

"DONT ask who, because trust me, im doing you a big favour." seungkwan said quickly with his eye smile. 

"wait boo seungkwan-" 

seulmi tried getting him to tell her who's number it was but he sttubornly refused. 

"ugh, i hate you seungkwan." she sighed as she opened the bit of paper. her lips formed a frown as she saw numbers scribbled on it. boo seungkwan, her somewhat annoying best friend, managed to get her secrets out of her every time. surely this wasn't his number. surely seungkwan hadn't gone to him, at least if seungkwan did go to him, boo didn't tell him seulmi liked him right?

she looked at seungkwan who was talking to hansol and soonyoung before adding the number to her contacts, the contact name, she decided to just leave blank until she found out who the number belonged to. the problem with seungkwan, he was actually friends with him. there was a 50/50 chance of it being his number. seulmi looked down at the number, her thumb hovered over the new message button. 

seulmi: hi? 

 

a/n; 
from my new wattpad acc; @goldencoups. 

D - 67 ^^