Boy problems

Binhwan!Parents

Jinhwan sat in the living room when the door to his and Hanbins house had opened. In the doorway were their 9 year old daughter, Yejin, her head looking down. Her coat was slumping off her shoulders and Jinhwan directly sensed that something was wrong. 

”Hanbin dear, could you come here for a second?” he half shouted to Hanbin, who probably was in the study before, approaching their daughter who was shaking slightly. 

”Hi beautiful, what’s wrong?” She looked up at Jinhwan, eyes meeting and that’s when Jinhwan noticed, a bruise underneath her left eye. He froze. Cupping her face gently, he moved his thumb amongst the abused skin. 

”My love, who did this?” Jinhwans voice was filled with concerned, wondering why anyone would hurt his little girl. 

Hanbin managed to enter the room just in time to hear her answer.

”A boy did it…” She said, and Jinhwan swore he could hear Hanbin frown behind him. Jinhwan looked for any more visible wounds, luckily finding none, correcting her jacket. Hanbin had bowed down so he was in Yejins level, his hand rubbing hers before she threw herself in his arms. She was shaking violently, head resting on Hanbins shirt, stinging his shirt with bitter tears. Hanbin was seeing red, hugging her assuredly. Who dared to hurt his little girl like this? Who dared to put a finger on her pretty little head huh? Whoever it was… 

He saw Jinhwan their daughters hair, kissing her head before turning to Hanbin. 

”Please try to stay calm Hanbin, we don’t want to repeat what had happened last time, do we?” Jinhwan remarked, giving Hanbin a look. Sure, he remember. 

 

One of the guys in Yejins class had put glue in her hair, and it all ended with Yejin needing to get a haircut, taking of at least 1/3 of her hair. Jinhwan had been pissed, but Hanbin had been furious. And even though Yejin had liked her haircut, Hanbin had still called the boys dad, inviting them over. And boy, did Hanbin scold the small 8 year old boy, said boy looking like he’d seen a ghost, shaking. 

”Young man, do you really believe that’s a way to treat a young lady huh?” 

”No sir…” The boy said, fiddling with his sweater. 

”Pouring glue into her hair, never have I heard of such things…” Hanbin had turned to the boys dad who had just shaken his head, a disappointed look covering his face. Hanbin hummed and continued.

 

Yejin and Jinhwan had just been in the kitchen, eating ice cream while dying of embarrassment, Jinhwan giggling the whole time. Yejin hadn’t found it funny though, laying on the kitchen island, a jar of ice cream clutched in her arms. When the boy and his dad had left, Yejin hadn’t talked to her dad for 6 hours. 

Hanbin remembered it like it was yesterday. 

 

”And why did he do it?” Hanbin asked, trying to make his voice as soft as possible, taking her hands in his. He rubbed soothing circles on them, trying to get her to calm down. 

”There is this guy in my class… Hmm his name is Jaehyun, and they were really mean and disrespectful to him, so I stepped in and tried to get them to stop…”

Jinhwan smiled ”Well, that’s good love…” 

Hanbin were smiling too and Yejin looked up at her dad smirking ”You should’ve seen the other guy, it was twice this” She laughed, the smile going from ear to ear. When she said it, she pointed at her bruise and Hanbin highfived her, saying something about how proud he was and that their daughter defiantly knew what she was doing. 

 

They sat down on the couch instead of the floor, Yejin leaning on Hanbin, knees pressed up against her chest. 

”Yejin darling, it was very brave and good of you to step in and help Jaehyun, but still, you need to know when to pick your fights” Jinhwan scolded, and her smiled died a little, Hanbins heart shrinking. 

”Maybe… She had a reason…?” Hanbin smirked, Yejin blushing ”A crush maybeee” 

”Daaaad” Yejin groaned, face turning red and Jinhwan smiled fondly ”Yejin, it’s okay to have crushes?”

After a while, when she wasn’t too red, she looked up at the two of them. She was smiling, nodding her head ”Okay, maybe I like him…” She muttered, and Hanbin smiled, teasing her lovingly. 

”Ohhhh my little girl has a crush, is he cute?” Hanbin was quick to his feet, when Yejin started chasing him around the house, Jinhwan chuckling to himself. 

He could hear Hanbins laugh and Yejins giggle, thinking that he could stay like this forever. 

 

A/N: yo yo yo, it’s da meme queen selms, back at it again with the ty stories… Umm hope this get’s better after a while, but for now I hope this was okay… 

/ selms <3<3<3<3<3