Prolog

Hidden Thrill

She knew they made another problem as soon as the smell of iron and earth assaulted her smelling sense when she came into the house. Her jaw hardened, not any bit in a friendly way. How exactly many more times they were going to do this moron thing, or things, she did not have any idea.

The view in the living room was awful. Most of them were laying unmoved on the carpet, if it wasn’t for the fact that their eyes were still open, and blinking, she would worry those bodies were soulless. Only Baekhyun and Kyungsoo managed to half sat on the sofa. “You guys really don’t have any intention to stop, do you?”

“Not really, I guess,” mumbled the voice of the body laying flat on the sofa.

Her figure leaned against the doorway, as her eyes threw him a cynical look. “And you call yourself their leader? Get your head together, Suho.” A loud sigh was heard from her direction. Frustrated look was clear on hear when she combed her hair back with her fingers. “Go clean up, this smell of blood and dirt makes me want to throw up. I’ll change clothes and take care your wounds after that.”

“We’re fine.” She didn’t have to search, she didn’t have to look, she knew exactly whose voice that was.

He shut his lips tight after she threw him a serious hard look until her eyes looked bigger than usual. She didn’t stop even when she noticed his jaw harden. He probably regretted what he had said, or he has something to say but swallowed it instead.

“I’ll use the bathroom upstairs,” he muttered as he risen from the sofa. She kept her eyes on him until she couldn’t stare anymore without moving her head. His shoulder lightly brushed against hers as he walked passed her and she could swear the musty smell of his blood almost made her tear up. Baekhyun was just being a difficult person he was, she assured herself.