Final

I'll Always Love You

Title:I'll Always Love You
Pairing:HoJoon/Reader(Y/N)
Genre:Romance/Fluff
Summary: HoJoon and Y/N are newlyweds on their honeymoon. 

• • •

"Y/N wake up! Babe! Wake up! The plane just landed." HoJoon says to his new wife as their plane lands at the airport. "Hm? Oh we're here!" Y/N says excitedly to HoJoon who nods and gives her a peck on the cheek. HoJoon grabs their carry-on bags and makes his way off the plane, 
Y/N following in suit. 

After checking into their hotel, HoJoon suggests they go to dinner somewhere fancy. "You know I'm fine with fast food, as long I get to eat with you I don't care." Y/N says to HoJoon. HoJoon chuckles and walks over to Y/N, putting his arms around her waist. "I know that babe, but I love you and I want to treat you somewhere special." He said, making 
Y/N blush. "You're cute when you blush." HoJoon said, kissing Y/N's forehead then moving her head up with his soft hands so he can kiss her lips once again. 
"I love you too." Y/N said breathlessly after pulling away from her husbands sweet kiss. "I should get dressed so we can go." HoJoon said walking to the bathroom to change. 

At the restaurant HoJoon was saying cheesy pickup lines and flirting with Y/N all night. Y/N loved her husband for the things he does and this is something that always made her blush. "Hey I think you'll love this one." HoJoon said with a smirk on his face knowing that she'll love it regardless. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I got that good good, and that good good is you." He said, satisfied with himself. Y/N being a huge fan of LuHan smiled and blushed even more. "Did you come up with that?" She asked. "No I found it on those dumb Valentine's Day cards online. Still pretty good right?" He asked with a smirk. Y/N slapped his arm playfully before taking another sip of her wine. "Here is your bill sir, enjoy the rest of your evening." The waiter said to HoJoon. 

After paying and going back to the hotel HoJoon and Y/N both were extremely tired. "I'm so tired babe. Can we just go to sleep right here." HoJoon asked Y/N. "Yes HoJoon we can sleep right here in the elevator." Y/N said with sarcasm clear in her voice. HoJoon pouted and Y/N just kissed him. 

"Finally some sleep." HoJoon said laying on their king size bed. "Come cuddle with me!" He whined to Y/N pouting while kicking his feet. "Let me put some clothes on first and I will" Y/N said. "You don't have to put clothes on." HoJoon said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Stay in your lane pretty boy." Y/N said with a giggle. "Rude." HoJoon pouted before breaking and giggling like an idiot. 

Y/N laid down next to HoJoon and he wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a kiss on the neck that sent shivers down her spine. "I love you." He whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She replied sleepily before closing her eyes and falling fast asleep. 

"Babe! Wake up! Are you okay?" HoJoon asked worriedly when he woke up to his wife crying in her sleep whispering "don't leave me."  "HoJoon? Oh my god you're still here!" Y/N said clutching to her husbands waist. "Of course I'm still here. I'll always be here." HoJoon said to her. "What happened?" HoJoon asked her. "I had a dream and you left me for another girl and you told me you hated me and you never loved me and you hit me and and" she said breathing heavily tears streaming down her face. "Hey hey, shh. Of I love you. I could never hate you and I would never leave you for anyone or anything. Don't worry about it anymore. Okay?" HoJoon said you Y/N as she calmed down. She nodded and kissed HoJoon's soft lips. "I love you HoJoon. I always will." She said just above a whisper. 

"I love you too. I'll always love you." He said kissing her once more.