Chapter One

The Little Things

The first thing Jungkook noticed when he woke up was that he wasn’t alone. Strong arms were wrapped around him, holding him close. His lips tugged into a sleepy smile and he snuggled closer.


A soft chuckle sounded from above him, vibrating through the elder so that Jungkook could feel it against his cheek as he curled further onto Yoongi’s chest. “You awake baby?”


Jungkook nodded sleepily, opening his eyes to look up at the blurry shape above him. “Morning Daddy,” he murmured with a smile.


“How did you sleep darling?” Yoongi brushed Jungkook’s bangs out of his face, leaning down to kiss his forehead. He lingered, trailing soft kisses down Jungkook’s jaw and nose before placing a last kiss into his hair.


Jungkook sighed, half asleep but content. “Good Daddy because you were with me.” He felt Yoongi’s smile against his scalp.


“That’s good baby. It’s time to get up though.”


A whine left Jungkook’s mouth and he held onto Yoongi tighter, blinking up at him through his lashes. “Just a little bit longer, Daddy, please?”


Yoongi laughed, a beautiful sound that made Jungkook happy because his Daddy only laughed like that with him. “Okay baby,” he whispered as he pulled Jungkook closer. “A few more minutes then.”


“Thanks Daddy.” Jungkook beamed up at him before cuddling into him and closing his eyes again.


He loved waking up with his Daddy. He always hugged Jungkook close and kissed him, whispering nice things into his ear that made him smile. He wished he could stay here with his Daddy forever and never have to leave. It was so comfy here, laying under the blanket with his Daddy his hair.


Jungkook fell back asleep.

 


 


The second time Jungkook woke up he didn’t feel strong arms around him, rather, his arms were wrapped around something. He squeezed it close, feeling the soft fur of his teddy against his cheek. He opened his eyes, blinking at the bright light in the room.


He sat up, clutching his teddy tight and looking around. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen but the curtains were pulled back to let the daylight in. He must have done it before he left. He must have also replaced himself with the teddy bear so Jungkook didn’t have to wake up alone.


Jungkook crawled out of the bed, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the gunk there and looked around again. There was no sign of Yoongi except for a note on his desk, in the same place he always left them for Jungkook.


He padded across the room, the floor warm under his bare feet thanks to the sun streaming in. He picked the piece of notebook paper up, smiling when he saw that Yoongi had written it on his music sheets again.


Sorry I had to leave baby. I had to go to work. I’ll be back around supper time. I have a surprise for you tonight to make up for it. Be a good boy while I’m gone and remember: Daddy loves you my darling baby boy.


Jungkook held his teddy closer, grinning down at his Daddy’s note. He was always so nice when he had to leave, making sure Jungkook wasn’t sad. He had the best Daddy in the world.


He folded the note and tucked it into the worn shoebox in the top of his closet, placing his teddy on top to guard it. With that he moved to the dresser to get changed, yawning tiredly in the process.


He threw his pajamas into the hamper, swapping them for a pair of black basketball shorts and a sleeveless jersey. He knew how Seokjin felt about walking around barefoot so he also put on some socks and a set of slippers before leaving his room.


The smell of bacon hit him as soon as he entered the hallway, drifting through the dorm. He practically levitated to the kitchen, grinning when he saw Seokjin in front of the stove, a pink apron tied around his waist. Jungkook made his way over, peering over his hyung’s shoulder at the stove.


“Smells good hyung.”


Seokjin smiled back at him before returning to the eggs he was making. He nodded to the kitchen table. “Sit down. I’ll bring you some food.”


“Thanks hyung.” Jungkook sat down, his stomach growling from the smell of eggs and bacon. He swallowed, suddenly much hungrier.


“How many eggs do you want?”
“Four please.”


Seokjin looked back at him in surprise. “Four?”


“And bacon please,” Jungkook added with a sugar sweet smile. Seokjin gave him a disbelieving look but got it ready none the less. “Thanks hyung,” Jungkook said as Seokjin placed the plate in front of him.


“Are you sure you can finish all that?”
“You underestimate me, hyung. Don’t doubt my abilities.”


Seokjin rolled his eyes and went back to the stove. Jungkook looked down at his plate and set about proving to his hyung just how formidable an opponent Jungkook really was.


Five minutes later he got up, empty plate in hand and made his way to the sink where Seokjin had begun doing dishes.

“Told you hyung,” he said proudly, rinsing the plate off and dropping it into the soapy water. “I’ll finish the dishes. You should go sit down. Thank you for breakfast.”


“You sure?”


Jungkook nodded and shooed Seokjin towards the living room. “Your cooking show starts in a few minutes; go watch.”


“Thanks Kookie.” Seokjin ruffled Jungkook’s hair, ignoring the maknae’s annoyed huff, and left. Jungkook ran a hand through his hair, smoothing down the parts Seokjin had messed up.


He collected all the dishes left in the kitchen and began scrubbing them through. He was thankful that Seokjin was clean when he cooked and left minimal mess, making it much easier to clean.


He hummed to himself, thoughts drifting to their latest comeback schedule. They had a stressful one ahead of them, with lots of performances and events the company had planned. They would probably be stuck at the studio a lot starting next week, a thought Jungkook was dreading somewhat. Busy schedules meant they had little if any time to relax at the dorm.


Before he could think on it anymore he was suddenly being tickled from behind, the plate he’d been scrubbing dropping into the sink with a splash. He yelped and dodged sideways. He didn’t have to turn back to know who it was. “Tae! I’m doing dishes. You almost made me break that plate!”


Taehyung came up beside him, leaning on the counter next to the sink. He was wearing his pout which meant he wanted something. “But Kookieee, I’m bored!”


Of course. Jungkook flicked his forehead, grinning at the shocked look on his face. “Then help me with the dishes.”


Taehyung made a face, rubbing at the wet spot the younger had left. “That’s even more boring.”


Jungkook shrugged, turning back to the sink. “Go watch TV with Seokjin-hyung then.


“You’re no fun,” Taehyung huffed as he stomped off, probably to bother the next poor soul he found.


Jungkook chuckled and returned to his task at hand. He was nearly done. It took him only another five minutes to finish the dishes up and wipe down the kitchen. Satisfied with his work he decided to join the other members in the living room.


Taehyung was nowhere to be found but Seokjin was still sitting on the couch, completely absorbed in his show. Jungkook sat down on the other side of the couch, curling his feet beneath him. “Where’s Tae?”


“With Jimin. He was being annoying so I told him to go bother someone else.”


“That sounds very much like him,” Jungkook agreed. Taehyung was like a puppy that never ran out of energy. Jungkook was the youngest and even he had a problem keeping up with him most of the time.


The show was pretty boring to him but he had nothing else to do. Yoongi was at the studio with Hoseok and Namjoon for at least another couple of hours. He hated having to wait for Yoongi on days like this, where the vocal line had no work and stayed at the dorm. It was especially bad today because Jungkook was incredibly curious what Yoongi had planned for the surprise he’d mentioned.


The last time he’d brought Jungkook a surprise it was a teddy bear, the same teddy bear that sat up in his closet right now. The time before that it was something a bit more... interesting. His mind replayed the memories of that night. The silk blindfold, the soft leather cuffs rubbing against his wrists, the way his Daddy had ran his tongue across his skin.


Jungkook swallowed, pulling his knees up to hide the beginnings of his . This wasn’t the time or place to think of those things. He stared straight at the TV, trying to distract himself. It didn’t work. The images kept leaking back in, getting dangerously close to undoing him.


He must have been fidgeting because Seokjin muted the TV , turning to him with an irritated expression.
“What are you doing?”


“Sorry, must have been all that breakfast I ate. Just got a lot of energy, that’s all.” He was lying through his teeth but Seokjin seemed to buy it.


“Then why don’t you go do something with Tae and Jimin? Play basketball or something.”


That wasn’t actually a horrible idea. At least then he would be too busy to focus on the surprise and Yoongi and all the things he wished-


“Sounds like a good idea hyung. Thanks.”


He quickly got up and went to find the boys. He needed a solution fast.

 


 

 

By the time they returned to the dorm all three boys were drenched in sweat and extremely tired. Jungkook needed something to drink and fast. He looked into the kitchen and saw Hoseok and Namjoon chatting with each other and stopped. If they were back then...


He almost ran to his room, walking down the hallway in long strides. He opened the door to his and Yoongi’s shared room, smiling wide when he saw his Daddy sitting at the computer. He was wearing headphones so Jungkook didn’t bother calling out to him. He closed the door and sprinted across the room, hugging his Daddy tight.


Yoongi chuckled, knowing immediately who it was. He took his headphones off, turning to kiss Jungkook’s head. “Hello baby.”


“Hi Daddy,” Jungkook breathed into his neck.


Yoongi put his finger beneath Jungkook’s chin, tilting it up to press a soft kiss to his lips. Jungkook melted against him, arms wrapped around Yoongi’s neck.


His Daddy had the sweetest kisses. They were always so soft and nice. Sometimes he tasted like mint from his toothpaste and other times, like today, he tasted like coffee. Daddy liked to have coffee when he worked and it tasted delicious. He got carried away, his tongue darting between Yoongi’s lips to taste him better.


Yoongi laughed, pulling back from Jungkook with a smile. “Calm down baby. As much as I like kissing you I think you need to get cleaned up, don’t you think?”


Jungkook looked down at himself, clothes sticking to him with sweat and dirt on his hands and arms. “You’re right daddy! Guess what? I played basketball with Jimin and Tae! It was so fun!”


Yoongi got up, wrapping his arms around Jungkook to pull him close. “Is that so? Did you have fun baby?”


Jungkook squeezed him tighter, looking up at him with a big smile. “Yes Daddy! I won!”


“That’s fantastic baby! I’m so proud of you.” Yoongi pulled back, grinning down at Jungkook like he was the most special thing in the word. “I think now is as good a time as any to give you your surprise.”


Jungkook clapped, jumping up and down in excitement. “What is it Daddy?”


“You’ll see. Close your eyes baby.”


Jungkook did as he was told, still grinning as he waited for his surprise. He could hear some shuffling noises but they told him nothing about what it was his Daddy had for him.


“Okay baby. Open your eyes.”


Yoongi had in his hands a onesie, made out of soft fleece with little bunnies all over it. It even had little bunnies on the feet! “I love it Daddy,” he squealed, running over to hug him. He hugged him as tight as he could so that he’d know how much Jungkook loved it.


“That’s good baby. I saw it and knew it would look adorable on you. But,” he said as he pulled back to look down at Jungkook. “Maybe we should wait until after you shower to try it on?”


Jungkook giggled, nodding. “Okay Daddy.”

 


 

 Jungkook cuddled closer to his Daddy, feeling soft and snug I'm his new pajamas. "Thanks again, Daddy. I love you."

 "I love you too baby." He pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook’s temple. "Now go to sleep darling."