Final.

Dating The Older
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi-ah, aren't you feeling weird dating someone whose age is three years older than yours?"

She always receives these kinds of questions whenever she steps inside her college's campus.

A stunning girl, black hair with a sharp figure and a pair of cat-like eyes. The girl with an adorable nose and those kissable lips. People have been wondering why this gorgeous girl decides to date a woman who is older than her, a working woman, in her mid-fifty already; instead of other young girls who would be on their knees if Seulgi has ever asked them to be her girlfriend. Nobody knows and Seulgi doesn't bother to tell them why even her best friends. Because Seulgi knows there's no use of telling them, no use of explaining to them either.

"Seulgi-ah, let's go."

Soojung, Seulgi's best friend, finishes packing her stuff and already sets her eyes on the girl who is older than her for months. Seulgi gives her best friend a sly smile as she gets up from her seat. The latter clumsily bumps her knees on the table and let out a loud yelp. Soojung shakes her head helplessly as she offers to carry the backpack for the black-haired. Soojung smiles when Seulgi gives the backpack to her and starts walking out of their classroom to the cafeteria. The taller girl stares at the older' back while following her. Seulgi is older but Soojung knows when it comes to maturity, she's a lot older than Seulgi.

Right now, they're sitting with their squad, Joy, Yeri, Amber, Luna, Soojung, and Seulgi.

"A lot of students are still wondering about this, Seulgi."

Luna starts. As usual, every time they're together, Luna always brings up this topic. Joy and Yeri also look at Seulgi, the bear-like girl.

"Yes, teddy bear, even us. We couldn't believe that you accepted that girl's confession, and even be together for three months now."

Seulgi laughs when Amber mentions the nickname that was given by Amber herself.

"It's hard to tell you guys, one day you'll know why dating an older is more fun than dating a younger, to be honest," Seulgi says while putting her backpack away.

"We don't know why did you even date that ice princess for months. Being friends with this jung ice princess is already hard, how do you expect us to befriend another ice princess!!"

Joy complains which earns an icy glare from Krystal.

"There're a lot of reasons. I promise to tell you one day, okay?"

The others have no choice but to nod, and suddenly.

"Amber will treat us today."

Joy squeals, causing the blond to squint. "Who the hell said I will pay?? Suddenly??"

Amber has her hair short. People thought she's a tomboy, but that's not true. She just likes acting like a boy, just so she can protect the girls. "Oh, Amber, stop being mean, you're this rich. Just pay for us."

Yeri added. When Amber curses in English and walks out to order food, Yeri and Joy high-five each other.

"Don't order for me!!!"

Seulgi said after a long time of being silent. Amber stops while walking back to Seulgi, every eye is now on her, staring at her curiously.

"What's with you? It's rare to have Amber paying for us!"

Luna said, making Amber slaps her arm playfully. Soojung also stares at her best friend. Their squad always attracted a lot of attention from other students. They have the stunning ice princess Soojung, the beautiful Goddess Luna, the y satan Joy, the adorable yet evil Yeri, and the charismatic Amber who also have a lot of fangirls, and not to mention Seulgi, the adorable bear who is so clumsy but that's what makes her attractive. Girls said she's endearing when she's clueless. 

"Now tell me why don't you want me to order for you?"

Seulgi who almost answers Amber's question quickly ignores her when another person is presented inside the cafeteria.

"Joohyun unnie."

Everyone gulps when they heard the name. Eyes focusing on the girl with a baby face whose eyes light up when her name was mentioned. She walks in Seulgi's direction elegantly, short black skirt with a simple loose white shirt, letting her brown hair falls as she keeps walking, ignoring all the eyes that are on her since she has stepped inside the cafeteria.

Bae Joohyun, working as a CEO of one big company, someone whose her name has appeared on almost every magazine at how successful she is, someone whom everyone dreams to have her wrap around their finger, is now standing next to Seulgi.

 

Joohyun can't help but stares at her young girlfriend. The girl who's younger than her by three years, the girl she had her eyes on from the moment Joohyun saw her running with her friend and clumsily slipped until she fell down, but never bothered to yell or asked for help. Instead, the young girl stood up and smiled. Smiling like nothing matters, smiling like the world is beautiful, smiling like there are no worries for her. And Joohyun learned to love that smile and that's how everything starts. Joohyun was in her last year of college while Seulgi was just a freshman, Joohyun started checking about the younger girl for years, knowing where her school is, or the location of her house, knowing how many friends she hangs around with and how many times she, Joohyun herself has to bear with the pain knowing that the girl is younger and she wouldn't expect to get the younger girl as her lover.

It took Joohyun more than two years to make a move. Being a friend of the younger girl with a help from her best friend Seungwan who's in the same age as Seulgi. And it took Joohyun another year to finally brought up her courage and confessed to Seulgi. Joohyun still remember Seulgi's answer, every word came from Seulgi when she confessed, when she thought she was going to lose Seulgi forever.

'Joohyun unnie, I might be dumb but I am not stupid. The way you look at me is different, the smile you gave me is different too, I think you might worry about our , but it's fine, I love you too, so let's date.'

Whenever the older girl feels so down and stressed, those words from Seulgi is always enough to bring her back to her sense.

Right now, the older girl is staring at the black head lovingly, lips tugged up.

"Hey."

Joohyun said. Soojung, Luna, Amber, Joy, and Yeri quickly change their expressions and bow to the older girl. Joohyun nods her head and brings her attention back to her loved one.

"For you."

Joohyun hands Seulgi a medium-sized box, Seulgi takes it and puts it on the table.

"You shouldn't come all along just to bring me lunch."

Seulgi complains. Joohyun smiles, smiling like Seulgi's complaining is a compliment to her.

"You can just simply say thank you, Seul."

The bear chuckles, wrapping her arms around the older' body to give her a big hug, then she whispers. "Thank you."

When they break the hug, Seulgi looks at the box. "So, what's it?"

"Japanese foods, you said you were craving for it. And since my ride is on the same way as that Japanese restaurant, I bought that for you."

Joohyun lies, her workplace and that Japanese restaurant are like miles away from each other, but Seulgi doesn't have to know. Joohyun herself would swim an ocean to buy anything Seulgi likes for her.

"Alright, but these are too much for me to eat alone, I will just share with my friends too."

Seulgi said, and for friends, she means Amber, Luna, Joy, Yeri, and Soojung, who never left their eyes from the two lovebirds.

"Anything you want, Seul. I'll be going now then. See you later. Oh! I'll come and fetch you, wait for me, okay?"

The older said, Seulgi smiles as she pecks the older lips causing Joohyun's cheek to become redder. There's also another reason why Joohyun falls for Seulgi too, the latter doesn't afraid to show her loves to her even when they're in public.

After saying farewell to each other, Joohyun is leaving, and hundreds of eyes keep following her until she's gone.

Meanwhile Seulgi just simply sits back while stares at her friends. "I think, we can eat this together?" She said.

Joy nods instantly forgetting about the offer she asked Amber to pay before when she knows that it's Japanese foods inside. Amber is also sitting back on the previous seat, while Soojung and Luna start unwrap the box revealing a lot of types of Japanese food inside. Seulgi was right, it's too much for her, and even too much for all of them too.

"It looks like the food from five stars restaurant," Yeri speaks, picking sushi and put inside . "Wow, even the taste is amazing."

And then they all start eating, forgetting the fact that they don't really like the idea of Seulgi dating the owner of this food.

And as usual, Seulgi is walking back to her class with Soojung carrying her bag for her. People ship Soojung and Seulgi more. They expected Seulgi to love Soojung but their hearts break when the CEO of the famous company in Seoul approached their college and asked Seulgi to be her girlfriend.

"What do you like to carry my things, Soojung-ah? You spoil me too much you know."

Seulgi speaks when they arrived at their class, Soojung chuckles as she put Seulgi's backpack on her seat then she sits beside Seulgi.

"I just don't want you to do anything, the fewer things you do, the fewer problems I have."

She said, and she is right. There was that one time, Soojung listens to Seulgi skipping their class, and the bear just forced her to go to the back of their college just to climb the tree. Soojung thought she was stupid to follow Seulgi's offer and too stupid to let Seulgi climbed the tree. The bear ended up breaking her own arm and stayed at the hospital for weeks while Soojung was the one to receive punishment for skipping class. Since then Soojung doesn't let Seulgi do anything anymore.

Soojung looks at her best friend. She knows everyone who gets to know Seulgi better always has this kind of feeling, the feelings of wanting to protect the said girl. Because Seulgi is fragile, her body and heart are fragile and pure that she doesn't even dare to lay her hand to hurt any animal and anyone and she must be protected at all costs.

And when Joohyun drove all along the way just to come to their college and brought lunch for her, Soojung knows Joohyun feels the same. Joohyun wanted to protect Seulgi and Soojung feels at ease knowing her best friend is dating someone who loves her almost the same way Soojung feels. Soojung swears to kill Joohyun if she dares to break this innocent best friend of hers' heart.

"Do you mean everyone spoils you too much?"

Soojung asked, eyeing the bear, Seulgi nods her head instantly.

"Yes, you guys treat me like a five years old kid."

"Well, aren't you?"

And Soojung gets a soft slap on her arm after that. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter