いち

White Christmas

KOREAN/ENGLISH

Jiyeon thanked the cashier on her way out as she checked her phone.

"Omo, this is really daebak. Are you here yet? -Risa"

"Almost, I just bought the stuff. Wae? Are they handsome? kekeke~"

"REALLY handsome! Just hurry up~"

"I'm here! Open the door for me."

"Jiyeon unnie! hurry up and come in, Jin unnie needs help in the kitchen, hehe." 

"I'm scared to see what mess you made in the kitchen, Risa."

"Unnie's chingus are really handsome. daebak!" Risa gave her two thumbs up.

"Oh, Jiyeon ah! You're here? Hurry and help me in the kitchen!" 

-INFINITE-

"Sungjong ah! Can I borrow a towel? I forgot mine, hehe." Dongwoo asked. 

"Deh hyungnim~" Sungjong rushed acrossed the hall and into the bathroom to grab a towel. "Oh! Jiyeon noona! When did you get here?" Sungjong ran up to gave her hug. 

"Oh. I just got here. How're you? You're manlier now!" Jiyeon said while chopping some vegetables. 

"Ah, really?! Noona~ you don't have to lie. Have you met my hyung's yet?" 

"Not yet, I got invited into the kitchen as soon as I got here.But Risa told me they're daebak WITH two thumbs up." Jiyeon smiled. 

"Well they're.. whatever." Sungjong replied jokingly. 

"Jiyeon ah! Hurry up!" Jin called from the other side of the kitchen. "Let's talk later, okay?" Jiyeon rushed back to work.

"Thanks Sungjong. Is the food ready?" Dongwoo asked. Sungjong shook his head no.

"Let's go wait out there. Maybe we can help or something?" Sungyeol said as he walked out, followed by the others. 

Jiyeon POV:

"Want me to set the table?"  Risa said as she took some plates from the cabinet. 

"The food is done!~" Jin sang as she turned off the stove. 

"But unnie, can they speak english? Or even understand it?" I set the food on the counter.

"They should know the basics.. I think"  She answered

"Jin ah! Need any help?" 

"Oh, Woohyun. We're done, so everyone help your selves!"  Everyone filled up their plate and sat down.

"Your chingus.. " Jin nodded

"Oh! Hoya, Dongwoo ah. You two should use your english skills!" Sunggyu said.

"But we can speak and understand korean.." Risa whispered loud enough for Jiyeon and her to hear. 

"but they don't know that.. let's not say anything. keke" 

The room got quiet as the four made eye contact. 

"Uhm, hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Dongwoo Jang." 

"Hi, I am Hoya Lee. Nice to meet you. We are from Korea." Everyone burst into laughter.

"Yah~ Why are you guys like this." Sungjong said confused. "Do you guys not know? They speak korean!"

"Bwoh?"  the six said. Risa and Jiyeon introduced each other in korean. Everyone ate to their stomach's content.

"So this is Thanksgiving?" Hoya asked as he plotted himself on the couch.

"Ani. There's more." Jiyeon smiled. 

"Oppas just rest. we'll call you guys later." Risa said as she headed to Jin's room to take a nap.

"But what are we doing?" Sungyeol asked, making himself comfy on the floor. 

"Shopping! In America, after thanksgiving there are huge sales everywhere!" Jin replied. "And it's early in the morning. We'll call you guys later. Just rest for now."

For the next couple of hours, everyone hung out in the living room or went to go take a nap.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! 

Is it that bad?

No comments.. so subs... aigoo~ T.T

How's everyone's holiday break? If you're having one..

My present to you... Infinite gifs~! not mine by the way..

Aren't Dongwoo and Hoya so handseom?~

And you can't forget about Myungsoo..

Anyways..

Annyeong~