Final

One word can hurt .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a young pretty girl named park jiyeon , she was normal girl in high school she has good grades and everything .

until that day when she fell in love with popular girl named park hyomin , a girl just like her yeah she fell in love with the same gender .

She keeps thinking why she feels this way for another girl ? , why isn't any boy caught her eyes ? This is forbidden ! she can't love her ! 

After a few days of thinking she gave up and admit that she is in love with a girl .

It always was a secret she keeps to herself and she would never tell anyone about it even her friends . Why keeping it a secret ? Well she always would think it's wrong and no one should know she's feeling this way , but her heart keeps telling her it's right and she's always ignore her heart . 

After four months of loving this girl , she tried to get to know her but she just can't , the girl is popular and she can't even come close to her hyomin is cool and pretty girl everyone want to be her best friend or even want to be her lover , everyone trying so hard to get the girl and she got no chance to know her . 

She thought about many ways to get the girl but it didn't work , she even buy her food and chocolate but jiyeon think that the girl is too busy to notice how she care about her . 

After some time while jiyeon was lying in the bed thinking , she decided to confess her feeling to hyomin , but how ? She can't get any alone time with this girl , and what would she say about a girl loving her ? The girl will feel disgust ? , but maybe she'll accept her confess and they'll start dating ? Who knows ? 

Jiyeon just shrug it off and fall asleep .

The next day she got up early and toke a quick shower and went to school . 

In school everything was alright , jiyeon still thinking about confess her feelings to the other girl she just waiting for the right time to come . 

In lunch time everyone is out of their classes and having a good lunch in the cafeteria , jiyeon was looking at hyomin , while on the other side hyomin was frustrated because every time she wants to say something another boy came to her confessing his feelings , euna one of hyomin friends were talking about something caught her attention . 

" you know my dog last night didn't do anything the whole day just was lying there i think he's ..." Euna said but hyomin cut her off " YEAH !! Minnie was doing the same last night and i dont .... "  " can i talk to you for a minute ? " a strange boy came to her again " WHAT IS IT " she didn't mean to raise her voice at him but she had enough of this , she can't even say a single word without someone disturbing .

" why you so angry ? You didn't even know what im trying to say !! How rude " the boy said and walked away dismissing himself from talking to her , she felt a little bad for doing this but she's really not in the mood anyway , hyomin stand up about to walk away too but euna hold her " hey where you going ? " she said while holding her hand " im just going to the bathroom and i'll be right back " she remove euna hand and go to the bathroom without anyone noticing . 

But not for jiyeon , she saw the girl standing up and she followed her thinking its the right time to confess .

While hyomin was walking the hallway " hyomin-ssi " jiyeon called her hyomin turned around and about to yell but she didn't want to be rude so she just listen to the girl in front of her " umm do you remember me ? " hyomin raised her brow " im sorry but who are you " jiyeon felt a little hurt but decided to remind her instead " well im park jiyeon "  " ahh that park jiyeon who gave me the chocolate gift ? " hyomin said jiyeon look at the girl in front of her feeling butterflies in her stomach " yes im that jiyeon " she said a little sadness in her tone hyomin notice it but she didn't know why jiyeon is sad " well you come here to confess your feelings to me ? Oh i almost forget your a girl " hyomin said while jiyeon was looking straight in her eyes " a-actually yes " jiyeon said feeling nervous " what ? " hyomin thought that she heard wrong " i said yes im here to confess my feelings to you " hyomin stood there shocked and jiyeon continues " i love you park hyomin i love you with all my heart , i know there's a lot of people chasing you too but do you accept my feelings ? " when hyomin open about to answer " YOU WHAT ? " some boy from behind said yelling and laughing jiyeon and hyomin look at him " guys guys please come and look at this " he said and everybody is here now looking at the two " a girl confessing her feelings for another girl " he said laughing " you said you love park hyomin ? Seriously? " he continue laughing and everybody is laughing with him . 

" guys lets listen to hyomin's answer " euna said and walk to hyomin " you really not going to accept this right ? " euna laughed and everybody laughing with her . 

" of course not " hyomin said laughing along with the crowd around them . 

After hearing what hyomin said about it jiyeon ran away from the crowd feeling her tears falling on her cheeks " heyyy the loser is running away "  " come her loser i'll love you with all my heart " the crowds said and laughing again jiyeon just ran to her classroom taking her bag and running away to her home . 

It was a long way back home filled with tears and sadness, jiyeon can't believe what happened today , she got rejected in front of the whole school and everyone is making fun of her , she keeps thinking what's wrong to love someone with the same gender ? Why she should love a boy to be normal ? Why loving a girl isn't normal ? 

She got home " hey jiyeonnie your back early today " her mom said but jiyeon just ignore her and go to her room and lock herself in crying her heart out . 

The night came , hyomin was lying in her bed thinking about jiyeon's words " i said yes im here to confess my feelings to you "  " i love you park hyomin i love you with all my heart " those words keeps ringing in hyomin's head she was waiting for this long time ago , she was waiting for someone who love her the way she is someone understand her feelings , she's not straight and she keeps it as a secret and she feels so happy to know that there's someone like her , but she remember rejecting jiyeon in front of many students and laugh at her , she did that because she's popular and everyone know her , if she admit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter