Final

Beloved

She didn't hesitate, even a bit. She straightfully answered like it was a simple question.

 

"Jokbal."

 

That's what she said when I made her choose between me and her jokbal.

 

"Wha!? A-Are you serious!?"

 

She nodded. 'What the peach?' is all I can think about.

 

Then she laughed.

 

"You should have seen your face! Its like there's a million emotions going through you, your face is like glitching and your mouth flopping like a fish."

 

"You dummy!" She's so insensitive! How could she!? I stood up, I can't take this.

 

But she grabbed my hand.

 

"Yah! Yah! That was a joke, Minari don't take it seriously. Geez."

 

"But it wasn't funny at all!"

 

"I know, I'm sorry baby~" Ahh, that word.

 

She stood up, kissed my cheek and soothed my arm. "I love you, of course I'll choose you. Always." She said before showering me some kisses.

 

First on my forehead then on both sides of my cheeks then on my nose then on my chin where it made me giggle then lastly on my lips. Just a peck but I'm satisfied.

 

"You want more baby?"

 

I nodded; can't get enough of her.

 

What she did next is risky if a member walk into us. She kissed me on my jaw, I titlted my head wanting more pleasure. She then kiss my neck up to my ear, it made me shudder. She held me in place by wrapping her arms around my waist, it feels like my knees will betray me as she bit my ear making me shiver; then she pulled back.

 

"I love you, my beloved." She nuzzled my nose and I giggled. She's so cheesy... I love it.

 

"I love you too."

 

I took her jokbal and bite on it then ran away with it hearing her shout, "My beloved jokbal!"