Kookies and Cuddles

Chocolate Chip Kookie

        You will most likely never admit it out loud, but Jungkook was probably your favorite out of all of your friends. His cute little bunny smile, his laugh and goodness his muscles. Ok so maybe you like him more than a friend. But there's nothing wrong with that. It's not like he's actually going to find out. Right?
      "(Y/N)-ah. Make me food." Said bunny demanded, flopping down on the couch next to you, placing his head in your lap. You scoffed and petted his stupidly soft hair. 
       "There's some carrots in the fridge, Kookie." You teased, flicking his forehead. He pouted. 
       "But I don't want carrots!" The brat whined. You rolled your eyes and poked his side, causing him to twitch. 
        "Just make yourself a sandwich, Jungkookie." You replied with a sigh, tilting your head back and closing your eyes. 
        "But it tastes so much better when you make it." You heard him mutter softly. Almost like he hadn't meant to say it out loud. Your eyes shot open and widened. Judging by the peaceful look on his face and closed eyes, you decided you were hearing things.  
       "Move, pabo. I'll make you something." You muttered, cheeks still lit up in a blush. Grumbling, he rolled away from. Considering you both were on the couch, that was a bad decision. Kookie ended up rolling off the couch and face planting on your carpet with a muffled groan. You put your hand on your mouth in an attempt to muffle your giggles. 
     "Jungkookie, are you ok?" You asked in between giggles, nudging him with your foot. Not getting a response, you became worried. 
     "Kookie?" You questioned, slipping down to the floor on the other side of him. You placed your hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. 
      "Jungkoo-!" You got cut off because the killer bunny had grabbed your hand and somehow flipped you on your back with him pinning you to the floor with an evil smirked. You squeaked in embarrassment and a hot blush flushed your cheeks. 
      "K-Kookie! What are you doing?!" You squealed, struggling in his grip. He smirked and used one hand to pin your hands down and the other flick your forehead. 
       "You shouldn't have laughed at me, (Y/N)-ah." He snickered, wrinkling his nose in his bunny way. You scowled at him and head butted him softly. 
       "Rude. I'm not going to make you anything." You pouted, turning your face from him. He cooed at you and buried his face in your neck. 
       "Noona! If you make me food, I'll love you forever!" He cried, his breath tickling your neck. You scoffed. 
       "Tch. I wish," You blurted in a mutter, snapping your mouth shut once you realized what you said. Jungkook tensed on top of you. He slowly pulled away from you and you avoided looking at his face, tears pricking your eyes. You knew what he was going to say. 
        "(Y/N)?" He stuttered, his cheeks bright red and eyes wide. You attempted to push him off of you, but he didn't budge. 
         "What, Jungkook?" You snapped, your throat tight, twin tears running out of your eyes. His large hands cupped your face and tenderly forced you to look at him. You looked him in the eyes at the last moment, dread weighing heavily in your gut. What you saw took your breath away. 
         He was looking at you with awe and softness, the true bunny look. 
       "There's no need to wish, Jagi. It's already true." He murmured, wiping away your tears with his thumbs. Your breath hitched and you hugged him tightly, burying your nose into the crook of his neck.

       "That was cheesy, you brat." You grumbled. He chuckled and petted your hair. After a moment, he stood up, taking you with him. He pulled away far enough to look you in the eyes with his hands on your hips. He smirked. 
       "I'm hungry. Feed me, Jagi." He teased, winking. He kissed your cheek and sauntered off to the kitchen. You watched him with your mouth agape. 
        "Oi, brat! Get out of my kitchen!"