Long Lost

The real bias...WHAT? REAL LOVE?

After five months

Yoorin's office (Philippines)

Yoorin's POV

I looked at my watch. Eleven-thirty. Time seems to pass slowly. I want to eat lunch already . . . I've read all these reports for the hundredth time. Well, kekeke, I love reading it! Our sales got a HIGH increase last month! kekekeke.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Ms. Kim, there's a mail adressed to you."

"From?"

"The Conpany's Tokyo branch."

My secretary handed me the envelope.

"You can go. Attend to your work."

"Yes ma'am."

 

I oipened the mail.

 

Ms. Kim:

 Good day! Please be informed that the CEO of our company, Mr. Daisuke Fujibayashi, will visit the Philippine branch due to its high sales increase in the past month. Our CEO is very pleased with your excellent work, Ms. KIm. Please prepare you employees. Our CEO will arrive on March 28, 2012 with his beloved wife.

Thank you.

 

signed,

Mr. Miko Fujubayashi

Executive officer

Branch head, Tokyo

 

I slid the letter back to its envelope. Two days to prepare .  .  .

 

March 28

"Hey listen up! Today is the arrival of our most honorable CEO! Be on your best self and be polite! Understood?"

"Yes ma'am!"

 

My secretary and I went to the main lobby to welcome our visitors.

 

♥♥♥

After waiting for a while, the couple finally arrived. They entered the building with such elegance, causing all people witnessing it stare at them. As they neared us, we bowed our heads and greeted them in a very polite manner as if we're going to die if we didn't. As soon as we held our head up again, the CEO geeted us back.

"This place improved a lot since the last time I've been here."

"Is that so, Fujubayashi-sama?"

"Of course, yes, because you are a great leader. I'm happy I didn't hesitate to give you the position you are in now., "

"Thank you very much for the compliment." I was very flattered of what he said.

"Is there any problem, Madam?" Our heads turned to Mistress. She is staring at me, wide-eyed.

" . . . Kryrie . . ."

Mr. Fujibayashi looked at his wife, then he looked at me.

". . .impossible . . ."

At Yoorin's office

"No, you are mistaken."

"You are our child!"

"I think I just look like you daughter. This is my first time seeing you. I can't remember seeing you before."

"Of course you can't remember anything! You're involved in a plane crash! That is the cause why you can't remember your past!"

Madam is really desperate.

"Do you know who gave you the white ribbon you are wearing now?"

I thought for a while . . . Yeah . . . I don't freakkin remember who gave me this ribbon.

"I-I don't know."  I stuttered due to some freaky emotions I can't explain.

Madam chuckled. "It's still in one piece even thought a long time have passed."

Yeah . . . This ribbon is very important to me, but until now I don't know why.

"Your bestfriend gave you that ribbon. Well, it's quite expensive but still he bought it for you. You promised him that you'll take care of his gift."

I was dumbfounded. What she said is enough proof for me. . . .

"A-are you really my parents?"

"Of course you are . . . No wonder you have amazing skills in business." It was Mr. Fujubayashi who answered.

Wait . . . BUSINESS?

Kekekeke . . . After that dramatic scene, I escorted the couplefor them to accomplish what they are here for.

 

They finished touring and checking all departments at around noon. They complimented me (again) for my good job in disciplining my co-workers. They invited me to join them for lunch, I refused but they insisted. I'm their long lost child after all.

 

~Kim sisters' residence~

"Tadaima Stacy~ah! Merie~ah!"

My dongsaengs ran to me but they stopped at the sight of the couple behind me.

"Who are they unnie~ah?"

""Is that  the way you treat guests?"

"Ah! Mianhamnida! Welcome to the Kim residence! Please come in!" My sisters said in perfect synchronization. (=.=)

"Kaja! We have to talk about something."

 

~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~

"This couple insists that they are my parents, and told me things to prove it. So my donsaengs, am I adopted or what?"

It was Stacy who chose to speak. "Unnie~ah, eomma and appa should be the ones telling you this but considering the situation, I think I'm the one who should tell you. Yes, unnie, you are adopted. Eomma and Appa found you somewhere in our province. You were severely injured and unconscious that time. They brought you to the hospital and fortunately you gained consciousness, but the problem is you can't remember anything so they decided to take care of you and treat you as their own child."

"Are you satisfied now with what you've heard?" Mr Fujibayashi My father asked me.

"Hai . . ."

"Then come with us . . . Back to Japan."

"But how about my sisters?"

"Don't worry about that. We'll provide your sisters' needs."

My eyes widened . . . I tried my best to hold my tears back. I ran to them and hugged them.

"Thank you very much!"

 

0~~~~~0

Departure day

At The airport

My sisters hugged me for the millionth time since I decided to go to Japan. Surely, they will miss their loving and caring dorky unnie.

"Unnie~ah! I will miss you so much!!!" Merie cried as she buried her face on my blouse. Aish . . . She's soiling my clothes but I can't push her off me.  =.= (AISHH! MAKNAE CUTENESS!)

"Unnie~ah! I promise I will be at the top of my class this year!"

"Alright . . . Do your best! And that goes for Stacy too! Stacy~ah! I want you to graduate as a summa laude! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Unnie... You know I can't do that!."

"Aigoo . . . Just focus on you studies and stop fangirling Kyuhyun for a while."

We all laughed.

"Kryrie~chan... It's time to go."

"I guess it's goodbye." I hugged my sisters tight.
 

~~~~~0~~~~~

Inside the plane

I know you're wondering why I agreed to go to Japan with them. My parents told me That I can do whatever I want to with their full support in exchange for my hadwork for my sisters. I know Japan is the best place to start reaching for my dreams since I was a child.

"Ne, Kryrie~chan." My mon disturbed my thoughts.  (Ne (japanese) = Yah (Korean) )

"Hai?"

"Do you have someone in you heart right now?"

I blushed at the question. "H-hai... H-he's in Korea . . ."

"Really? Aw...Your bestfriend will be sad . . ."

"Eh? Doue?" (why)

Eomma chuckled. "Before you were involved in the accident, you and Yuu-kun had a secret realationship."

"MWO??!!"

"Yes . . . And to be exact, he's your first 'everything' . . . First love, first kiss--"

"WHAAAT???!!!"

My mom chuckled evily. "You even did something before."

I accidentally swallowed the gum I'm chewing.

"Not so innocent, huh? It seems you know what something is." Eomma teased me.

"Seriously??? Why do you know? Did you see it or something???"

"Iie(No). . . I've read it in your diary, and I got confirmation from Yuu-kun."

Before I can say what I'm going to, the stewardess instructed us to put our seatbelts on and announced that we are going to take off soon.

Yeah . . . I'm going to fulfill my dreams and surely I'll be together with oppa . . ; kyaaaa!!!

 

I miss you Ryeowook-oppa! Saranghae!

 

3rd person POV

SuJu dorm

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Our Wookie's scream can be heard in the entire city.

Sungmin rushed to the kitchen where our little eomma is.

"Wookie! What happened???!!!"

"I CUT MY FINGER!!!! WAAAH!!!"

"Yah!!! Stop crying!!!"

"..."

"Maybe someone is thinking of you..."

"Is that so . . . Whoever thought of me, I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO THINK OF ME WHEN I'M CUTIING THE VEGETABLES!!!"

"What if it's Yoorin~ah who's thinking of you?"

"ANI ANI ANI !!! I don't hate you Yoorin~ah!!!! I love you so much my princess!"

 

The real bias... WHAT? REAL LOVE? fin.

P.S If you want to continue, read the sequel, Heartquake.

Kamsahamnida!!!