final

IfULeave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin isn’t stopping him from leaving this time;

Jungkook is far too stubborn to argue with.

They stand in the middle of their dimly lit kitchen, Jungkook’s hand gripping tightly onto the strap of his duffle bag, all his clothes shoved into the thing recklessly. Jimin’s trying to will himself to speak, it’s now or never. Even with the love of his life standing there right in front of him about to say his last goodbye, he doesn’t know where to begin. He sees the way Jungkook’s knuckles are turning white from the strength of his grip and knows he has to say something before Jungkook does.

“You drink wine out of solo cups and never take the trash out when I ask you to, Jungkook; you are incredibly stupid.”

Jungkook scoffs at his words, “If this is your idea of trying to get me to stay-.” Jimin begins again before Jungkook gets the chance to finish,

“Every Tuesday you call your Dad even though he’s always too busy to pick up the phone and you leave him voicemails that he probably never listens to and , Jungkook, you’re so frustrating that I can’t stand it half the time!”

His lips are trembling and he definitely knows he’s shaking now but he doesn’t stop, “You come home from work and ask me how my day was and then walk away when I’m telling you about it like you never cared in the first place; you never hold me anymore and when you do it’s like it’s forced and despite all these things I need you in my life. Jungkook, I don’t want to make you unhappy but I can’t be happy without you.”

Jimin hasn’t noticed he’s cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter