the start of something new...

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out drinking their coffee as usual, Exo-M stalked their pray from a distant. They have been following this one guy for about few days now. The guy they have been trailing  was an ex con who is on the run. One of their main job is to find the guy and take him down.

"Guys, look at three O'clock. Now what do we do captain?", Lay asked Luhan. Smiling to himself, he took a little sip of his coffee and said, "let us wait a bit to see what he's going to do next and besides...I love this coffee. If you don't all mind, I'm going to finish it as i watched the guy next move". With that said, Luhan took another sip of his coffee and sighed happily as he lean more further into the chair he was sittig on.

Few minutes before Luhan would finish up his coffee, the guy got up and started to make a move. Luhan got angry because now he doesn't have the time to finish drinking his coffee. Taking his phone out from his left back pocket, he called his other team mates who was on the other side of the street. Not far from the cafe place. "Kris, Tao, and Chen don't let him get away" he said angrily over the phone. "Do this right guys. If you have to hit him then please, HIT. HIM. HARD. But for now, I'm just going to sit here and finish my coffee". 

Sitting back down into his sit, he took few sips of the coffee and frown. His coffee was now cold. "It's c- THAT BASTARD. Xiumin and Lay come with me. This guy is going to pay for this, no one messy my coffee time and gets away on my watch", he spat out coldheartedly. 

"Wait, he just entered the alley", one of them called out to the others. Nodding their heads, Luhan, Xiumin, and Lay took the other side so they will be able to cut the guy off as Kris, Tao, and Chen kept following behind him.

"Yah bastard, stop right there", Luhan said blocking the exit of the alley. "Before I turn you in, you own me a coffee", the guy glares at him dumbfounded. "You made my coffee to go cold as you try to make your stupid get away plan, now you're going to pay". Thinking that Luhan was just some low puck, the man made a move to escape and throw his fist into Luhan's face. Before the fist could touch Luhan, he intercept the punch with his hand and punches the guy on his jaw instead. 

"Hearing his phone ringing Luhan took it out od his pocket and answered the call, but not after saying, "guys deal with this for me? boss is calling", he said pointing at the guy who now has a bloody face. 

"Hey boss?" he said.

"Hey Luhan, something came up and I decided to send you guys undercover" said  boss said. "Undercover huh? That seems fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter