Déjà vu

Different Stories Of Us

 

 

 

 

It’s always been a busy street in SEOUL but Mina wonders why aren’t there so much of people today. She keeps walking endlessly, she feels like she not even getting tired of walking. Mina looks a round, it’s somehow a bit foggy but not that much, you can still see the surrounding. The air is cold; it feels nice on mina’s skin. She only wore a hoodie, pants and rher favorite spris shoes. But what made mina curious is that she’s walking endlessly although she doesn’t really know where she’s going, she just keeps walking and look at the surrounding, it looks the same to her.

 

She saw a woman sitting on a bench, she isn’t supposed approached a stranger; she doesn’t know why but she walk towards the girl.

When mina is half way to the girl, people suddenly disappeared

Why aren’t any people around now, and why is she alone? Mina thought

Mina tapped the girl's shoulder.

The short red haired girl turns her head to look at mina.

The girl grins.

She’s really cute. Mina thought

Mina’s heart started to beat faster than usual

 

 

 

 

TUTUTUT TUTUTUT TUTUTUT TUTUTUT~

Mina woke up in the sound of her loud alarm clock.

The first thing mina feels is her heart beating faster than it’s normal pace.

She opens her eyes slowly and started to rub her eyes

“ughhh” she groans “This feels so weird”

Mina placed her hand on her chest and feel her heart beat.

Why is it like this?

Then mina remembered her dream. She unknowingly smiled

Just a dream

 

I should prepare and go to work, I don’t wanna be late. Mina thought

 

 

-

 

Under a tree in a small grassy hill with a blue sky above. Mina is lying under that tree staring at the sky; she’s admiring its beauty

Why am I here? What is this place?

Mina wonders where she is but still admired the beautiful surrounding. She looked at her right side, A girl with short red hair.

Wait, I think I’ve seen her before.

The girl looked back and smiled, it was a very charming smile, cute dimple showing and her eyes are big and sparkly.

Mina smiled back, she feels her heartbeat again.

Why do I keep feeling this? It feels like I love her.

The girl wasn’t talking at all she just keeps giggling, smiling and looks at mina and the sky. Everything was blurry though

For a usual person, they'd feel weird by it but not mina, she feels ease-- she also kept giggling, she was having fun, and she was feeling happy with this girl. But she doesn't know her at all.

It feels natural, as if they both knew each other for a long time, as if they were in love with each other. They stayed there under the tree, lying and giggling at whatever.

 

 

And then Mina woke up from her dream, she’s now staring at her ceiling.

Why does it feel different? Why do I feel lonely? Who is this girl in my dream?

A lot of questions were bothering mina but she remembers that it was just a dream, but it’s the second time for this week to dream about that girl.

Do I know her? Or is it just a dream?

 

 

-

 

 

A cold breezy air, cozy feeling.

Mina looks around and she’s under the tree again, she looked in her front.

There’s this small girl again smiling at her.

Mina felt relieved, she felt happy seeing this girl, and she automatically smiles as soon as she saw her.

There it goes again, her heart starts beating faster, but now she felt like there’s butterfly inside her stomach.

 

Am I in love?

 

Mina was always been curious. She doesn’t even know this girl but she kept appearing with mina and the unusual thing is, mina feels happy and loved. She was staring at the smiling girl.

The girl was slowly coming near her face, looks like she’s tip toeing.

Mina froze-- waiting for the girl’s next move. Until the girl reached mina’s face, she captured mina’s lips, soft and warm lips. Mina wraps her hands around the girls shoulder as the other girl wraps her hands around mina’s waist.

They kept kissing, it was a passionate kiss.

Mina feels good, it feels right and she felt love. She never felt something like this before.

Is she my girlfriend? But why don’t I know her name? Why don’t I know anything about her other than her blurry face?

 

 

Mina shot her eyes open with the sound of a banging door.

Mina felt her heart beats 3times faster than usual, it was mixed of excitement because of the dream and shock because of the banging door.

Why does it feel so real?

“HEY IDIOT! OPEN THE DOOR!” Mina snapped and sana’s yells

Mina quickly got up and open the door showing Sana’s glaring eyes with Dahyun holding hands with her who was smiling beside sana.

“I was knocking like forever, you only woke up now?” Sana complains

Mina was confused “Why are you even here interrupting my sleep?”

“well, nothing! I just want to visit you!” Sana is now smiling with dahyun still holding her hands.

They walk to mina’s bed and sat.

“With your girlfriend? No offense dahyun” mina looked at sana and then at dahyun after.

“No offense taken” Dahyun brightly smiled

“I don’t wanna leave her, someone might snatch her!”

Aish! my friend is annoying, interrupting my sleep and an idiot.

“Sana, Dahyun come with me outside, I have something important to tell you” Mina walks outside with sana and dahyun following.

As soon as they’re outside the house sana got confused.

“What is it?”

Mina was standing in front of the door with her hands crossed. She turns around and enter the house and slammed the door.

“Yah!!!! Why did you kick us out!!!”

Sana kept shouting and banging the door but mina ignores no one should interrupt mina’s sleep even her bestfriend. Sana might be mad now but she’ll forgive mina easily.

 -

 

Mina was starting to believe she’s in love with the person in her dreams that she doesn’t know. Mina loves sleeping since she met that girl in her sleep. No one ever knew she was like this.

Every day she keeps dreaming about this girl, they kept having dates in her dream; she doesn’t care if it’s just a dream, and it feels so real to her. It made her happier than ever, sometimes she doesn’t even want to be awake anymore. The kisses, the giggles, her heart was so happy, even though they never talk in her dream, she doesn’t know her even her first name.

 

 

-

 

I love her

“Mina!” mina snapped from her thoughts when sana shouted her name.

she glaced at the other girl

“Why do you keep day dreaming? You’re not like this” Sana said worriedly

Mina sighs, she felt sad, she felt sad whenever she’s awake, It’s been 1 months since she’s dreaming about her but she think it’s time to tell her friend about it,

 

Mina told the story as Sana listens

 

“Mina, it’s just a dream, do you really believe you’re in love with a person you don’t know? Take note! In your dreams”

Mina felt sadder, she knows it’s true, but she felt it. Her feelings are true.

She bowed her head.

“I know, it will hurt you mina, but you should look at the reality, that’s just a dream” Sana felt bad but she needs to be blunt.

 

They stayed in a café for the past 2 hours until bid good bye with each other, they were in the opposite direction.

 

-

 

Mina kept dreaming about the girl for almost every day in the past 1 and a half month.

 

But a time had come that mina no longer dreamed of the girl. She keeps trying hard to dream about her, She keeps thinking about her before she sleeps.

Mina felt frustrated, she felt so desperate to see that girl, it’s been 2 weeks since she last dream about her. She missed her so much, she wanted to kiss her, hug her and finally say “I love you”

But she can’t because she can’t dream about her anymore.

Mina doesn’t know why, but she keeps on trying.

She was starting to lose hope of dreaming about that girl again.

Days, weeks and months had past and she still didn’t dream of her.

 

-

 

It’s been a year since mina dreamed about the girl she fell in love in her dream. Months ago she gave up, but it doesn’t mean she’s not thinking about her from time to time. She still does and she still will.

That’s the first person she fell in love, and it’s not even a real person, it’s a girl she met in her dream, a girl in her dream she can’t forget, ever.

 

Mina is walking her way in SEOUL’s busy street, she was out from work and she wants to rest as soon as she arrives in her house. The night is very cold, but feels good. Mina loves the cold breeze against her skin.

Mina is taking her time walking and thinking of the girl again.

Mina sighs

She looked at the dark sky’s stars and sighs again.

Mina is feeling sad again.

She looked around and noticed that she’s in the part of a road that’s doesn’t have much people now, she was out of the busy street. There are small parks with benches.

And then she saw a girl sitting in a bench with back facing her.

Too familiar, I know this, this is too familiar, I think I know her

Mina walks slowly towards the girl in a bench.

Mina felt a very familiar feeling; she felt her heart beat fast.

As soon as she’s near the girl, she taps her shoulder.

And when the girl looks around, she smiled showing her dimple.

Mina felt incredibly happy

it's her

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

BONUS

 

 

Mina met chaeyoung in a park bench 2 years ago.

They eventually became friends and chaeyoung fell in love with mina. They’re dating for 1 year now, it’s their 1st year anniversary and mina requested to go to jeju since the air is really good there.

So they did, and mina found a small grassy hill with a single tree around jeju and made chaeyoung climb there.

“let’s go!” mina was pulling the lazy chaeyoung.

As soon as they got on the top, under the tree, mina and chaeyoung looked at the nature around them.

“Wow” they both exclaimed.

Both of them stared at each other. Chaeyoung came nearer, and captured mina’s lips, soft and warm lips.Mina wraps her hands around chaeyoung’s shoulder and chaeyoung did the same to mina’s waist. They kissed passionately

They broke the kiss and looked at each other

Mina leans as her forehead touches Chaeyoung's

She smiled lovingly.

Déjà vushe said

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Have you felt this? I mean, feeling like you fell in love with someone in your dream? I did, but it was just for one day hahahaa

but I alway experience Déjà vu

 

 

so! what do you think? Please comment your full thoughts so I can decide if I will continue this one shot colletion T_T

Please comment and Upvote! I love you readers!