I know you

Who Knew?

Ok I'm just going to quickly update this before I go to sleep...I'm so tired so anyway here is the chapter and thanks to everyone reading this story and subscribing it, I'm really happy that you readers like it and don't forget to leave your thoughts it makes we want to update as soon as possible.

“Minzy, where are we going?” Chaerin asked.

“To the usual spot!” Minzy said dragging Chaerin with her through a quiet street which looked pretty deserted.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Chaerin asked unsure of herself.

“Yeah!” Minzy said.

There was an entrance covered with a long black curtain like cloth. Minzy lifted it up and dragged Chaerin in. It was surprisingly bright inside. The lights were on and Chaerin saw Daesung slouched down on the couch with a magazine.

“Hey” Minzy said.

Daesung looked up.

“I was wondering why you said “hey” to me, now I know that it’s because we have visitors” Daesung said with a smile plastered on his face.

“What?” Minzy asked.

“Don’t pretend to be nice in front of a visitor!” Daesung complained.

“I’m not!”

Chaerin laughed as she watched the scene unfold in front of her eyes.

So this is the usual spot...cool Chaerin thought to herself as she looked around.

“Would you like some ice-cream?” Daesung asked Chaerin but even before she could say anything she was handed a tub of ice-cream and a spoon.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s what we do here” Minzy said while taking another tub of ic-cream for herself.

-o-

“There is no “you and I””

Her words rang in his ears like a broken record.

It bothered him more than anything else.

After talking to Bom he remembered a red haired girl but it was still very fuzzy. He wanted to call Senguri and ask him if he knew anyone with red hair but he wasn’t picking his phone up.

Stupid Panda is playing tricks with me he thought.

Then suddenly he had a thought. He rushed to one of his shelves and started to pull books and other things out. Some were photo albums and he went through each one carefully.

-o-

Dara sighed. She had been texting her friends to keep her mind of Jiyoung. She missed him. She wanted to know what his answer was. She knew perfectly well that he did not return her feelings but she still wanted to know how he felt about her.

She sat in her room with Bom staring at her.

“Where is Chaerin now?” Dara asked with her eyes still glued to her phone’s screen.

“I don’t know...I wanna go to sleep” Bom whined.

“Sleep than” Dara replied.

“Really...no silly card games tonight?” Bom asked.

“I’m...busy” Dara replied.

“Well ok...I’ll go take a shower and prepare for bed...until then I’m leaving my phone right here on my bed with no pass code on it” Bom said as she left her phone on the bed and went to the bathroom.

After five or so minutes. Dara looked around and made sure no one was there looking at what she was doing. She quickly grabbed Bom’s phone knowing that it had the number she wanted so badly. After looking through the list of contacts she got what she wanted...Jiyoung’s number.

She left Bom’s phone alone and saved the number on her phone...now what? Jus text him, is it? Dara thought to herself. But won’t he think that I’m desperate?

She stared at her phone for so long that even Bom was done taking a shower.

Bom came out smelling like strawberries.

“I’m so ready for bed” Bom said but instead of going to bed she walked out of the door.

Dara stared at the door and then looked back down.

-o-

Bom silently walked towards the kitchen...she could use some snack...some corn would have been nice.

She opened the large fridge and looked for things to eat. Her uncle Hwang wouldn’t be very happy with her is he found out.

Suddenly she felt an arm on her shoulder.

“I know you”