『 end 』

『 pancakes, coffee and you 』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You looked at your phone waiting for him to call or even text but it seemed like you have been staring at it for hours already and there was still no call coming from him. You hugged your knees and rested your chin on top of it.

 

“Is he not going to call at all?” You sighed, it was already nine and he hasn’t called you after the fight that you two had awhile ago. It was another simple bickering and it was you who started all the mess again because of your stupid jealous heart. You bit down your bottom lip, scared that he might not ever call and try to make things work again.

 

You had a feeling that maybe this time, he wouldn’t patch things up. Because he is finally sick and tired of bickering and bickering all over again. You were hoping that all those thoughts running across your head wouldn’t come true. You didn’t want him to leave, no, you didn't, you love him too much.

 

A simple thud from your window stopped you on your thoughts. You turned your head to look as you slowly got up from the bed and go near. You were out of words as you saw him up on the tree with a small apologetic smile on his face. How on earth did he get up there? You furrowed your brows seeing him there, what if he falls? Oh god damn. What did he think he was? A monkey? You were going to reprimand him like hell that’s for sure.

 

But when you reached out your hand and was just about to open the window to let him in, you froze. What if he came here to break up with me? What if he really wants to finish things up now?

 

You looked into his eyes, his eyes were pleading, pleading for you to open the door, the smile never left his face. You prepared yourself for what was going to happen. You braced yourself. Knowing that you would end up crying later on. You closed your eyes and finally opened the window, waiting for him to say those three words that you have been dreading to hear. But instead, a pair of arms pulled you into a tight embrace, brushing his hand on your hair as he called your name so softly that no matter how many times he did it, your heart still crazily beat in your chest.

“Da-” You tried to pull away but he shushed you and wrapped his arms around tighter. He rested his chin on top of your head, “I’m sorry.” He said softly but in the most comforting way possible.

 

You didn’t know why he was apologizing when it was you who started all this mess in the first place. It was you who always starts the mess but why. “Dawon, if it’s any one of us who should be apologizing, it should be me. I started this whole me-”

 

“Stop.” He finally let go of you, he holds you by your arms trying to search for your eyes but you quickly looked down on your feet. He lets go of your arms and cupped your cheeks to make you turn to him. “Look at me.”

 

You bit down your bottom lip as you looked up at him. “It was my fault. I shouldn’t have talked to her when I knew it made you upset. I shouldn’t have and I’m really sorry. But please know, that no matter which girl comes up to me, not any of them could compare to you. You’re the one that I love. Remember that. Am I forgiven?”

 

How could you say no when it wasn’t his fault to begin with? How could you say no when he looked at you that way? How could you say no when he was the only person in the world who could make you feel things with just one look?

 

You nodded and you found yourself burying your head in his chest, with both of your hands tugging on his shirt. “I’m sorry too.” You mumbled against his chest.


-
 

You squint your eyes as your alarm rang on your desk, you lazily reached out for you to switch the annoying buzzing sound off and quickly hit back to wonderland. You turned to your left, and slightly opened your eyes when you felt a pair of arms weighing down on your waist, only to be greeted by the most beautiful person on earth. You smiled seeing him sleeping soundly, not slightly even bothered of the alarm that just went off earlier. You traced his annoyingly cute bed hair to his eyes to his perfectly sharp nose to his cute pouty lips that you have been dying to kiss. Oh god. You must sound so erted for checking your own boyfriend out.

 

“Can’t stop staring at me cause i’m too handsome eh?” He smirked, his eyes still closed.

 

“I-I wasn’t sta-staring.” You denied and quickly looked away with a blush on your face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter