A Small Gift

Winter's Night (Christmas Special)

The sound of Hongki singing multiple Christmas songs, switching the song when he no longer remembered the words, filled the dorm. Even if the heater was on full blast, the floor was icy under the member's feet as they sprinted towards the kitchen for coffee at the break of dawn.

"I can't believe we have a schedule on Christmas Eve!" Jaejin whined as Minhwan tossed him a banana and started peeling away at it, surprised it wasn't already frozen.

"We're just lucky we don't have anything tomorrow." Jonghun said from the table, sipping piping hot coffee from a mug. "Plus, the manager got us out of our nighttime activities. We're all free after four."

"Really?" Seunghyun asked, eyes widening.

"Really." Jonghun nodded with a small smile. "So if you're planning to do anything, figure it out now before we have work piled on top of us."

Instantly, all the members pulled out their cellular devices and took a few minutes to arrange what was needed. By the satisfied expressions, each person was going to use their spare time to the fullest.

"B2ST doesn't even have to do anything today!" Hongki said in obvious jealousy. "But I'll be with Junhyung until tomorrow morning, okay?"

Everyone in the room merely shrugged, not concerned with Hongki's whereabouts. They knew that where ever he was he would find a way to cause some sort of trouble.

"Jaejin, look what I got." Seunghyun said giggling as he'd wandered over to their stash of early Christmas presents from fans.

As soon as he glanced over, he spotted the young guitarist to be holding up a basket full of various angry bird stuffed toys.

"I don't know why you like those so much." Jaejin muttered as he continued to take bites out of the slightly bruised banana. They'd been receiving angry bird merchandise ever since that video Seunghyun posted.

"They're cute!" He insisted. And as if to prove his point, he approached Jaejin and smothered his face with the biggest of them all.

"What are you doing?" Jaejin asked in annoyance as he tried to push the bothersome Seunghyun away.

"See, their faces are angry! Aren't they cute?" He continued on in endearment, admiring the package of colorful birds.

When it got to be too much, Jaejin took the last bit of banana into his mouth and dropped the peel onto Seunghyun's head. Before he could get harmed, he dodged the remainder of fruit from hitting him and hid behind Minhwan.

"Jaejin-" Seunghyun started to whine before he got interrupted.

"Guys, try not to make a mess today." Jonghun instructed as he brought the empty cup to the sink. "Just eat for now since we don't have much time."

They'd only just gotten halfway through their brief breakfast before the van outside made a very distinct honk. The room erupted into commotion as they all scrambled to gather their things and head out the door. Even a minute late and they'd get scolded once again.

---

Four on the dot, all the member's dispersed to their respective activities. They'd agreed to spend Christmas day together but they wanted this small amount of time to spend with other friends and family.

Before Jaejin could say goodbye to anyone, Hongki and Jonghun had disappeared completely.

"Jaejin, your phone's ringing." Seunghyun notified him as he finished packing up his guitar. Minhwan threw a drumstick at him as he tried to get the other maknae's attention.

"Hello?" Jaejin said, pressing the phone against his ear to hear the muffled voice.

"Jaejin-ah, sorry I have to cancel our plans." Key's voice started explaining the situation, "Taemin came down with the stomach flu and I need to stay back to take care of him. Sorry!"

"Oh... It's okay. I understand." Jaejin replied, trying not to be disappointed.

They both greeted each other goodbye and Jaejin let the phone drop from his ear, clutching it in his hand.

"Well, there goes my plans." He muttered, knowing the remaining member's could hear him in the compact practice room.

"What happened?" Seunghyun asked, who'd been in the middle of wrestling with Minhwan.

"Key couldn't make it." He briefly explained, returning his phone into his pocket. The bassist turned his head up to the two with a pitiful expression, "You guys think you could stay with me?"

"Uh, sorry, I have to do last minute Christmas shopping." Minhwan answered first, giving an apologetic look.

Then Jaejin's gaze shifted to Seunghyun who looked unsure.

"Please." Jaejin drawled, feeling pathetic but not wanting to spend the rest day alone.

"I don't... know..." He looked nervously towards Minhwan who just shrugged, mumbling something about being late before taking his leave. "I was planning to spend some time with my brother."

"You see him all the time at the company building though!" Jaejin exclaimed, knowing this fact well.

"B-But..." Seunghyun stammered, desperately searching for an excuse.

"Is it that hard to spend time with me?" The lonely guy wondered as he tilted his head to the side. "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing!" It looked like Jaejin had misunderstood his secret yearning to escape. All he'd wanted to do was have a carefree night with his family.

"You want me to be all alone?" Jaejin wondered.

"I-I just... Fine." Seunghyun said in defeat, lowering his head.

It was true, he didn't want to see the older male spend Christmas Eve alone. Jaejin had done so much for him that he owed him by now anyway. Maybe he could find another date to see his family.

"Really?" Jaejin perked up with his surrender. "Thank you so much, Seunggie!"

"Yeah yeah." Seunghyun pasted a smile to his face and put his arm around the shorter one. "Now let's get back to the dorm."

---

"Home at last!" Seunghyun said, tossing his phone and other personals onto the coffee table.

It'd taken them an hour to get back since there was heavy traffic due to the holidays. The time was around 4:30 now and neither knew what to do with their spare time.

"I call shower." Seunghyun announced, already peeling his shirt off.

"That's not fair!" Jaejin called to him, knowing he tended to bathe for nearly two hours at the most.

"I called it though." Was the answer he got, along with the guitarist's sticking his tongue out at him immaturely. Before he could counter the comment, the boy disappeared into the bathroom.

Jaejin retired onto the couch, flipping through channels for a mere ten minutes before finding himself bored. He was unable to suppress a yawn which showed his exhaustion.

Curling up on the couch, he watched the random channel through heavy eyes as he started having trouble keeping them open. Before too long, his eyes fell shut permanently as he caught up on some much needed sleep.

---

"Ahh!" Jaejin whined as a weight was thrown onto him, being slightly damp.

His eyes shot open to see a shirtless Seunghyun nuzzling into him. The younger boy tangled his limps with Jaejin and started laughing, his wet hair tickling the elder's cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asked, still half asleep.

"Entertain me, hyung!" Seunghyun requested, stopping his restless squirming.

"Entertain you?" Jaejin's eyes lazily shifted from Seunghyun's face and drifted to his collarbones, traveling down his slim frame. He could think of a few ways to entertain him, "I have an idea."

"Really? Is it a game?" He asked excitedly, being more enthusiastic than usual.

"You could say that." He murmured as he pressed his forehead against Seunghyun's, startling the boy a bit.

"Hyung.. What are you..." The confused maknae trailed off and swallowed thickly as he felt Jaejin's calloused fingertips against his side. Grasping the situation he stammered, "I-I don't know about this."

"Don't worry." Jaejin whispered huskily into his ear, suddenly by the one in his arms. "You can trust me."

Seunghyun tried to fight it but he had to admit to himself that there was a feeling inside of him that was hungering for this. The curiosity inside of him had been budding for a while and maybe he shouldn't try to hold back. After all, they had the entire night.

Without hesitation, Seunghyun pressed his lips against Jaejin's roughly in a lustful way, not saving time for the innocence of a sweet peck. Instead of being startled, Jaejin welcomed the boys lips and eagerly took them as his own, sliding his tongue across the seam of the two.

The space they were given limited their movement which Jaejin knew would become frustrating. Breaking the kiss, he murmured for Seunghyun to wait a moment. He got them both to their feet, interlacing their fingers together. He led them into the first room he came across and shut the door behind them even if no one would be coming home.

He could feel Seunghyun shaking ever so slightly as he guided him to the bed.

"Calm down, Seunggie." Jaejin purred alluringly, too hot already to turn back.

"I-I am calm." He stammered in response, Jaejin too easily picturing his flushed expression by now.

The taller boy's knees hit the foot of the bed and his clumsiness didn't help him catch his footing before he lost balance. Jaejin started to crawl over him, planting kisses up has bare torso. His skin was soft and sweet from the lengthy shower he'd just taken. Nearing his face, the older and up his neck as he played with the drawstrings of Seunghyun's sweatpants. Seunghyun let out a shaky breath as Jaejin skillfully slipped two fingers under the material. He didn't waste time as he started drawing the bothersome layer of clothing off, letting it loosely fall to his feet.

He hadn't expected to feel cool hands slid under his shirt as Seunghyun gave a small whimper, wanting the one above him to be a little less clothed as well. He got a small nod from the other and Seunghyun didn't waste much time as he pulled the shirt off of the boy and immediately moved to his jeans, ing and ping.

"You're so impatient." Jaejin muttered in amusement as he pushed his hands away and took off his tight pants by himself. Although he didn't remember when they became so tight.

Now he was able to fully look down at the boy he'd taken in here, cheeks a constant pink and remaining only in boxers. The sight was too much for him and he felt his groin ache below him.

Wordlessly, Jaejin hooked his thumbs in the boy's last piece of clothing and carefully pulled it down, happy to see they were both equally as excited. Seeing as Seunghyun was trying to catch his breath in the moment, Jaejin stripped himself of everything else as well.

"Okay, Seunghyun." He said, letting the name roll off his tongue. Leaning forward, he pecked the boy wistfully on the lips before whispering, "You know what to do."

A mere nod came from the boy as he got to the floor on his knees. He gently grabbed the base of Jaejin's aching member as he gave the tip an experimental . He continued to squeeze it slightly as his hand traveled up the length and returning to its initial position. All throughout Jaejin's vision was blurring as he bit his lip and looked down at the young guitarist. Finally placing his lips at the end, Seunghyun swallowed up half of Jaejin instantly, pulling back. The speed was torturously slow as his tongue swirled around the top every time he drew away. Before too long, Jaejin started throwing his head back in pure bliss and just as soon all contact was lost.

Jaejin sent a death glare Seunghyun's way as the younger one just smiled up at him.

"You're going to regret that." Jaejin murmured as he guided the boy back onto the large bed, laying him on his back.

There was some fear in Seunghyun's eyes but he hid it as he spread his legs, seeming too experienced for his usually innocent image. Jaejin didn't hesitate before sticking his index finger into Seunghyun, causing the one under him to wince and shake uncomfortably. There wasn't much desire for preparation considering the grudge Jaejin was currently holding.

Removing the single digit, Jaejin replaced it with something much larger. Not expecting this, Seunghyun opened his mouth as to yell in pain but nothing came out. His eyes were just glued below, mouth hanging open as he occasionally squeezed his eyes shut from the painful stretching.

Jaejin smirked, knowing this wasn't the worst yet. He hadn't even moved. Hoisting the boy's knees up towards his chest, Jaejin drew out slowly before reentering with all his strength. Seunghyun hissed through his teeth as the pattern continued.

"Ah... Hyung..." Seunghyun whimpered weakly, his voice turning into a mewl. It seemed like he was getting more comfortable with the alien feeling from behind.

Jaejin was positive of this when he arched his back of the bed and released the first moan from his throat, the sight tempting him once again. He reached down and linked their hands together, still pounding into the boy like nothing else mattered more. With a squeeze of the other's hand, Seunghyun tossed his head to the side as his voice resounded throughout the room and came onto their stomachs and the clean sheets. Witnessing this, Jaejin emptied himself into the tight end of Seunghyun and slowed down his movements gradually.

Both were completely breathless and panting uncontrollably. They stayed like that for an extended amount of time, soon losing track of everything. At some point, Jaejin removed himself from Seunghyun and joined him on the bed, instantly entangling them together.

"Merry Christmas." Jaejin mumbled into the taller ones shoulder, clinging to him needily.

"Merry Christmas..." Seunghyun replied, stifling a small yawn and kissing Jaejin's forehead.

It wasn't how they'd planned to spend their night but it started something that they'd be thankful for. A reason to celebrate more than one thing on December 25th.


God, is this rushed or what? I wrote it in a few hours since I procrastinated like crazy. Well, it's Christmas here! 1:27 AM...

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you have a wonderful day!