— THE TEAM

REVERIE  \  waking up...

 

 

the team
the team
THE EXTRACTORIM JAEBUM
The extractor steals people's secrets through their dreams. At his core, the extractor is a classic con man – he creates a false set of circumstances that manipulate the subject into revealing his or her secrets. He is usually hired by corporations to steal secrets they would otherwise never have access to.
the extractor
PHOTO UNAVAILABLE!
THE POINT MANUNIDENTIFIED
While the extractor plans and provides the direction of each job, the point man's task focuses on the execution of the job, which includes researching the details behind upcoming missions and ensuring that all team members know their roles. In the field, they also improvise and adjust the plan to protect other team members and ensure the team's success.
THE ARCHITECT — UNIDENTIFIED
The architect designs the mazes that the dreams will use as their foundation. They are essential to help the dreamer make the dream feel real. Furthermore, the architect can help design mazes or other secure locations in which the mark hides his or her secrets. The deeper or more important the secret, the better or more secure the location must be in order to lure the mark into populating it with their secrets.
PHOTO UNAVAILABLE!
PHOTO UNAVAILABLE!
THE FORGERUNIDENTIFIED
The forger is a social con person, able to make others think the forger is something other than they are. A skilled forger is a master of imitating people’s mannerisms – and in the dream world, even their very appearance. With enough skill, a forger can take a wide variety of appearances, unrestricted by age, , or mass.
THE CHEMISTUNIDENTIFIED
The chemist is the specialist responsible for developing chemical compounds required to achieve dream sharing. As the chemicals are administered to human subjects, a chemist requires a considerable understanding of pharmacology and how the chemicals will affect the biological state of the sleeper. More skilled chemists will be able to compose compounds to attain different effects in a sleeper's dream.
PHOTO UNAVAILABLE!
the mark
THE MARKBAE SUJI
The mark is the target of a con, and in a dream the mark acts as the subject. If someone is trying to perform Extraction or Inception on the mark, they can enter the mind of the mark through the process of dream-sharing. An extractor can then either steal these secrets or perform inception by planting an idea and making the mark think it is their own.
 
ALL INFO TAKEN FROM THE INCEPTION WIKIA.