The Unknowns

♡ EXO Oneshots and Drabbles ♡

Character(s): Baekhyun, Kai (Jongin), Sehun

Rating: Kept it pretty G.

Warnings: Star Wars non-canon au (my apologies to any star wars for fans, but I had my reasons)

Length: 511


 

The focus is always on the light side and the dark side; the sith and the jedi- they always forget the grey area. No one cared to remember that amid the light and the dark, the sith and the jedi; there's a group of people who simply fight for what is right in the world- not for the balance of the force. But that didn't mean they held any less of a command over the force. No, it just meant that what they used could swing either way.

The Unknowns. Or, that's what Suho had dubbed them, at least. There were several of them- Suho having retired to be little more than a behind-the-scenes guy- but there were three that were well known on both sides of the force.

Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun.

Baekhyun was the most emotionally dependent of the three, but he was very physical. A confrontation with him meant immeninent loss- and danger. One was lucky if they left with fewer than five broken bones; if he chose to let them live at all. Despite his physical nature though, Baekhyun was also the most merciful. His motto being "Why spill their blood, when you can make them cower in crippling fear instead?"

Kai was the most merciless. Known for allowing his location be a beacon for trouble, he will take on sith and jedi alike until his goal is completed. He may leave with a few scratches or gashes on occasion, but it's even more rare if he leaves a witness to his acts. If you see him and live- you should be glad to be able to continue breathing. He has no true motto, but he believes in making things right- and that neither side of the force truly knows how to do that yet.

The third, Sehun- while less physical than Baekhyun, and less confrontational than Kai- was the most tactile of the three. He never went into a situation blind. He planned back-up strategies for locating the nearest restroom on a moments notice, and had deadly efficiency in all forms of the phrase. He may not go anywhere blind, but he is definitely willing to leave you dead. Standing in the way of the completion of his task means standing in the path to your own death. It may be quick, but he promises- it will definitely be painful too.

 While the galaxy has zeroed in on the sith and jedi, the unknowns have set forth on their own task. Baekhyun in public, in a store just off the beaten trail; Sehun in a "Jedi Exclusive" zone; and Kai, in his own apartment building, his energy easily attracting just the people he needs it to; the public war may be waged in the skies between the planets, but the true war is right under their noses, in corners and out of the way zones.

For there is no true good side or bad side, there is only the hope for a better future. For one''s own gain, or for everyone- that is the true test.