Yellow Notes

Stick Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You should read this story while listening to Red Velvet - First Time. it suits with this story very well. happy reading :)

Sunday morning in the first week of January. Everybody were seeking the things that can them warm, such as a coffee or tea. The temprature these days almost reaching 3°C, Quietly cold. 

At the old coffee shop near Han river, the favorite place for all coffee seeker or just warm their body from the coldness of winter. Open their door and you can feel a spring in the winter. A flowers put in the every corner, a design of each table are not only for a couple with two chairs and a table, in the corner near barista's place there is a black board and titled "Confessions Column" who full of a stick notes. Everybody can express their feeling to their beloved one or their all the time enemies. 

Jihyo observing which menu did she want to order, it is her first time visit this coffee shop since move from her hometown. It is her first year being college student, since she is choose Music Major, she always bring her favorite instrument, a violin. 

"I order Hot latte and almond cheese cake". She sit randomly and choose a table near a big window. She observing everycorner in this coffee shop and it make her fascinating, maybe she will often visit this good place, quietly memorable.

"Here your order, have a good time."

"Thank you, umm can i write something in 'confession column' ? "

"Offcourse, wait i'll give you the stick notes". she taste a hot latte while looking at the outside, she never imagine that she bravely leaving her hometown just to reach her dream to be a great musician. She start to write something on yellow stick notes

 

Sunday, January 3th 2016

It is my first time visit this good place. I can see everything clear. Ah this is my first year in college, and soon i'll be a great musician. Can't wait.

-Park Ji-Hyo

 

☆☆

Sun hasn't come in this cold Wednesday,  wind a little bit blew hard, the scent of the ground is like an ice blend, so many people slippery on the ground, it quietly wet. many people still go to the work, although the weather seems not friendly. One in a million people never imagine about how voices come up from fallen leaves or how about the voices of rain drops. He start his day with visiting an old coffee shop near Han river. He is a loyal customers, and all the waiters know him well, He is Kim DoYoung, a food blogger at S Magazine. An online magazine who full of youth passion, and he is quietly popular among the reader. 

"Good morning Mr. Kim, a hot latte and almond cheese cake, right?" He nodded to the cahshier and start observing this whole place, one thing that he always do is reading the confession column before he sit. He read it randomly and found something, a yellow stick notes from January 3th. He read it properly and smiles at the same time. 

He sit randomly, near a big window and start observing outside and looking at how people busy with their schedule and rushing even the ground seems wet. He start to take the camera from his bag and shot randomly. He taste an almond cheese cake first, his favorite cake at this place, a very smooth cheese, and slurp hot latte little by little. He is not the typical person who can change his favorite things, such a loyal man. He stare at confession column again, and start to read yellow stick notes for the second time. He grab his green stick notes and start confess and stick it above the yellow stick notes.

 

Wednesday, January 6th 2016

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter