Final

Love Letter

Guitar started to play and sooner accompanied by a piano and a bass as the five member of JTH Double SS play on the stage of their school. A voice started to sing her own compositon, to a certain person whom she wished was listening.
 

~ Even If I'm not a good talker, please understand me
I will tell you all of the truth that I've been keeping
Do you remember the day we first met?
Your pretty lips smiled at me

After that day I was determined
that I don't want to lose you from my embrace
that I will go 'till the end


Saying I Love You with words might not be enough
but still I will confess to you, today

I wanna be with you
always from a step behind you
Don't forget
there's a person who will protect you


After I met you, I found something to do
It is to make you smile all day, every single day
there might be times when I'm really busy
but in my head there are only the thoughts of you


Saying I Love You with words might not be enough
but still I will confess to you, today

I wanna be with you
always from a step behind you
Don't forget
there's a person who will protect you


When you told me to cheer up
When your eyes are looking at me
those things makes me exist
right now I have nothing to tell you
But I love you

Thank You so much,for waiting for me 'till the end
for looking at me without shaking
Lean on me, believe in my love
let's be together for always, together.

I Love You, I Need You
I Love You, I Need You
It's only you for always

Stay by myside
I'll comfort you
Let's love as if the world stopped like this
Thank You for being you .~


The crowd clapped and yelled their name as they finished their number, It was a habit that the group would perform every first day of school. It was their last year in college and so far so many students anticipate their performance, the staff we're enjoying the group's amazing music.
"Uhmmmm, thank you all for coming and listening to our music. I really hope you'll support us and you'll enjoy your stay here at JungSang University."
The main vocalist said over the mic as she thanked the crowd who gather's to watch them.
"Actually, our main vocalist here, Jessica Jung, as you may know wrote that song for her crush whom we wished to listen a while ago. Hope you'll notice our Princess here." A member with pink haired teased the blonde and the crowd explode in murmuring and cheering. JTH Double SS is a girl group in Jung Sang high composed of five member's: Jessica Jung, the group leader and the main vocalist. Tiffany Hwang, A vocalist who is known for her best Eyesmiled and the Happy Virus of the group. Seo Juhyun or Seohyun, The youngest of the group and also a vocalist who was known for being innocent. Choi Sooyoung, The second youngest of the group and a guitarist who is also known as the shikskin of the group. Kim Hyohyeon, The Dancing Machine and the Bassist of the group. The group was also known because of their parent's wealth. Jessica as the heiress of Blanc and Eclare, the famous fashoin industry in Seoul, Korea. Tiffany who is the daughter of the owner of Taemin Hospital, the most expensive and famous cancer hospital in Korea. Seohyun, The heiress of the famous Royal Lotte hotel in Seoul. Sooyoung, also an heiress of One International trading Company. Hyohyeon, who was currently a trainee at SM Ent, Only daughter of the C.E.O of the Entertainment. They're friends ever since they we're in MidddleSchool and form a group during their HighSchool.
"Tiff! What did you just say up stage? You know I can't get involve in any rumor!" Jessica, the leader nagged at her Bestfriend as soon as they reach the backstage.
"What? I'm just telling the truth?" Tiffany shot back, winking at her friend.
"Why don't you just confess to her Jess?" Sooyoung, who was munching some burger cut-in.
"I don't want to." The leader replied shortly.
"Why not? It's worth a try, She's the student council President you know?" Tiffany said as she change into her uniform.
"That's why I won't." The leader sigh.
"Just try, you're not gonna die confessing to her 'ya kow." Tiffany said in english.
"Tiff? you want to go to your hospital?" The blonde shot her friend a deathly glare.
"Okay fine, but look! here goes your crushie~" Tiffany giggled as she saw the student council President walking towards them.
"We'll be back Jess~" Hyohyeon wink as they leaved the blonde one by one.
Silence took over the backstage as the blonde put her guitar on it's case.
"Hey~" The blonde turn to face the student council President.
"Me?" The certain woman look around her before pointing at her self.
"Yeah, obviously there's no one here." the blonde said in a joking manner.
"Sorry." The student council bows her head.
"No! I mean, It's okay. I'm just kidding" The blonde shook her hand and mentally scolding herself.
"I know. That was a nice performance up there. Hope your crush would like you back, that person must be lucky." The student council said with a smile.
"Eh? Thanks." The blonde said shyly, blushing all over her face.
"You've improve a lot since the fist time I meet you. I didn't expect you to be this awesome the day I meet you at that room." The student council admiring her made her blush even more.
"I didn't know too." She replied shyly.
"Hey~ I gotta go. Goodluck earning your Yes."
"Thanks Taeyeon~" The blonde waved at her crush until it was out of her sight, She just can't confess.
"Aigoo~ Another opportunity. Passed." Tiffany made a check sigh in the air. The rest of the group just smiled at her knowing their leader would be speechless in front of her crush.
"It's okay Unnie~ you can do it some other time. Let's go, we'll be late for our first subject." Seohyun put her arms around the leader's shoulder.
The group headed to their first subject, Web Designing.

 

Jessica Pov




"Okay class, I'm gonna teach you now how to design a web and how to make an app... blah.. blah... blah..."
I sigh, thinking my conversation a while with my crush. Why am I so dumb in front of her, always? I rest my forehead at the desk and stared at the floor, thinking absolutely the only person who always clouded my mind every single day. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon the leader of JTH Double SS as all may know. Me and my four other bestfriend we're taking up Information Technology here in JungSang University. I had a crush on our Student Council President, Kim Taeyeon, who was taking up Architectural Drafting. Well, I meet her four years ago during the first day of my first year in college.
 

[FLASHBACK]



I was skipping my way as I enter the School Campus humming my favorite song. I was walking in the field when I heard someone singing in a distance. I followed the voice's and stop in front of an empty room.
I saw a girl playing a piano, she has a long, black hair, her eyes we're close as she sung the song from her heart, I stared at her and listen to her song, She has the most sweetest voice as far as I've heard.

 

~ 'Cause You Are
the light that fell on me
You are, like a Beautiful dream
with seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully
Always, Yeah You are

When the rains that wets my windows stops,
under the Rainbow, You must be waiting
the stories that I couldn't say
All of the secrets I couldn't do

I want to deliver it today
You Are always beside me
You are inside of my tender heart
Evenmore shining beautifully

It fills the night star
You're my star
Yeah, You Are ~



She open her eyes and smiles as she finishes playing the piano. She look at my direction and was surprised that I was there.
"Oh? I'm sorry I was just passing by when I heard you. I'm sorry for disturbing you." I bowed and turn my back to walk away.
"Hey~" I stop at my tracks and turn to see her. She was smaller than me, she has these brown and Beautiful eyes, perfect nose, and plum lips.
"Are you going to use this room?" She asks as she approach me. I don't know why but my heart goes crazy.
"No, I was just passing by just as I said. I'll be leaving." I bowed and started to walk backwards. being so clumsy, I trip my fooot and landed on my but in the ground.
"Are you okay?" She quickly approach and help me on my feet.
"I'm okay." I nodded my head looking at the ground, embarassed.
"It's okay, no need to be shy. We all makes mistakes." She said with a smile on her face. Damn! what am I feeling?
"I guess so!" I smiled scratching my thigh.
"I'm Kim Taeyeon, You are?" She held her hand for a handshake.
"I'm Jessica, Jessica Jung." I shook her hand.
"American?" She asks as she straighten her skirt.
"No, not really. I just grew up in States." I said with a smile.
"Hey~ TaeTae~" A tall, beautiful and black haired girl enter the room and snake her arms around Taeyeon's waist.
"This is Yoona, My Girlfriend. Yoong, this is Jessica." I shook hands with her girlfriend and flashes my smile. She has a girlfriend, hmmm?.
"We have to go now. It's nice to meet you Jess~." Taeyeon said with a smile and look at her girlfriend lovingly.
"It's nice meeting you too, Taeyeon, Yoona~" I waved at them as they walked away. I guess My crush's taken. I let out a sigh and leave the room.



"Jessie~"
"Ouch!" I scratch my arms where I've been pinch by Tiffany, snapping me back to reality.
"Spacing out again?" Sooyoung smirked at me
"As always Soo~" Hyo added.
"Come on Unnie~ I'm hungry~" Seohyun pouted and we all smiled an her antics. We headed to the canteen and sat at our usual table.
"Unnie~" Seohyun pointed with her lips. I turn around to see Taeyeon ordering some foods with her friends, Yuri and Sunny.
"Hey Yuri~" Tiffany called out and the tanned girl smiled at us.
"Can we share a table?" The tanned girl asks as they approach us. Here we go! Come on! hearty~ be Calm. I took a deep breath and smiled at the trio.
"Just the three of you?" Sooyoung asks looking around for Yoona.
"Yeah, From now on. Just the three of us." Sunny replied with a smile. ! Why does she has to sit beside me? I scratch my thigh nervously.
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asks looking at me.
"Yeah, hehe." I force a smiled. I need to steady my breath.
"She's just lacking some sleep." Hyohyeon smirked at me.
"Yeah, Excused me." I nodded my head, Soo, Hyo and Tiff look at me as I stood from my chair.
"Want me to come with you Unnie~?" Seohyun stood from her chair.
"Thank You, please excuse us." We bowed and headed to the rooftop.
"Are you okay Unnie?" Seo handed me a can of softdrink.
"Yeah." I nodded my head.
"Really?" She asks raising her brow knowing I'm not telling the truth. I sigh and lean my back, looking at the skies.
"I don't know Seo~ I like her. I just like her, but I can't explain why does my heart feels like this everytime she's near."
"Maybe you Love Her already." She look at me seriously.
"How would I know? You know I've never been InLove especially with a girl. I just like her as in just like her not Love." I ruffled my hair.
"That's why you should Love. Want me to set you up with Tyler? we all know he likes you, All our classmates know that already." She turn to face me.
"I don't know. What if I won't like him in the future? I don't like hurting people you know?" I sigh again and pouted at my little sister.
"Just try it out and see if it'll work." Seo shrugged.
"What did you feel when Yonghwa said he likes you?" I asks, She and Yonghwa was going together for good for almost a year now.
"Well, I.. i don't know. I just feel like I love him and it did work out. I didn't expect us to stay this long. It's because there's Love that's why we stayed, If you tried it out then you'll know when there really is something." Seo said with a smile on her face. She's really inlove.
"I guess I'll try." I sigh in defeat.


It's been weeks since I've been hanging out with Tyler, and as for my frieds, they've been teasing me for this whole week now.
"Jess~" Tiffany whinned and slap my arms playfully, we're hanging up at our usual place in a green bench with Tyler this time.
"Seriously? That's why students has been asking if you both are dating." Hyo smirked, being a KJ of the group.
"We're more then dating. We love each other, We're sister's you know." Tiffany said with a smile as she keeps on slapping me.
"Guess what?" Sooyoung who just came back from the canteen sat facing us.
"What?" I asks lazily, scanning my phone for absolutely nothing.
"Taeyeon and Yoona are over." I sat straight and listen closely to Sooyoung.
"Look at our Jessie~" tiffany teased but soon shut up as I shoot her my death glare.
"She's still in a process of letting go. She just can't move on." Sooyoung continue.
"That means, You now have a chance Jess~ " Tiffany giggled.
"Can't you understand? She still love the girl. That means, she want yoona back not to move on. Just let her do whatever she wants." I said waving my hand in front of them.
"Whoah~ does that means you and Tyler are official now?" Sooyoung point at us.
"It's not like that." Tyler said with a smile.
"Oh? I thought you're official now." Sooyoung nodded her head slowly.
"But there's a chance~" Hyo teased, being an anti lesbian girl.
"We don't know." I stated and Tyler nodded in approval. We don't know if we can get to that stage, I only see him as a friend and a classmate.
I sigh and took a deep breath. Taeyeon! I'll be forgetting you soon. And I'll be Liking someone, someday, thesedays.


We we're walking to our last subject, which is programming. I was about to enter the room when something caught my attention.
"Tiff~ I'll be back." I left the classroom not waiting for their reply. I headed to the rooftop and search for someone who happens to be here.
I was about to walk back when I heard a sob. I walk near the edge and saw a woman hugging her knees. I stares at her like that not making a sound. I went downstairs to buy some drinks and cameback to the rooftop. She was staring at the skies blankly. I watch her for a couple of minutes before clearing my throat to let her know my existence. She look at me, her eyes widen, she quickly wipes her tears away and smiled.
"Not expecting it would be me?" I asks and sat beside her.
"Maybe?" She replied and look at me.
"Well, I saw you running up here all by yourself. I wondered you want accompany?" I scratch my thigh nervously.
"Well, If you don't like being disturb, I'll be going then." I was about to leave when she grab my shirt. I sat beside her and handed her a drink.
"Want to tell me something Ms. President?" I opened my can and sipped my drink.
"It's a long story." She stared at the skies again.
"Well, I guess I have to skip my last subject." She look at me and back at the skies again.
"I don't know what to do." She started, her tears rolling in her face.
"Do the right thing then." I look at the skies and close my eyes as I feel the wind blowing.
"If it we're you, would you chose the right thing eventhough you'll be hurt? Or you'll choose the wrong decision just to be happy?" I look at her and smiled.
"If it was me, I would rather be hurt than to hurt someone. But sometimes, we have to be selfish and get what we want. The more we pretend to be perfect the more we'll get hurt. The more we get hurt, the more we try to hide it in. The more we hid it, the more we distance to other's. And if that happens we hurt other's too."
"How about you Tae? What would you choose?" I asks back.
"I've been selfish enough. I guess it's time to let go?" She said with a laugh.
"Don't try to hold it in. Just cry if you want to. I won't look." I covered my eyes with my palm. She look at the ground and her tears started to fall down. I sigh and lean closer to her and hugged her.
"Everything's gonna be alright. Just bear it just now. You'll be happy someday." I patted her back, she nodded and cries.

We we're now walking in the field, the last subject has ended and the school's cleared. Crickets singing, cold winds blowing and the moon light's starting to illluminate the skies.
"Sorry for troubling you." She keeps on looking at the ground.
"It's okay, I need a break in our subject too." I smiled, assuring her.
"Thanks~" She said with a smile.
"You're always welcome." I stopped in front of the gate.
"Want me to bring you home?" She scratch the back of her neck.
"Eh? It's okay. No need to do that." I shake my hands disapproving. My face heating up.
"I insist, please?" She rub her palm pleading.
"Well, If you insist." I look at the ground hiding my face. Jjinja Jessica Jung? Calm your heart!
"Come on." She called as she stop in front of me. She was inside a Ranger by Ford. I smiled and sat in the front seat.
"Is it okay I'll seat here?" I asks as I put on my seatbelts.
"Of course! I would love that." She said with a smile and carefully manuever.
"uhmmmm, where do you live? I don't know that." She asks, eyes focused on the road.
"Just dropped me near Royal Lotte Hotel" I said with a smile.
"Oh, you're staying there? I'll dropped you there then."
"Yeah, I live there together with my friends. You really don't need to do that." I shook my head as I look at her, She's just too perfect.
"It's okay? Don't you want me to?"
"It's not like that, It's just getting late, you still have to travel back to your house." I scratch my thigh.
"Nah! It's okay."
After a couple of minutes she stops in front of Royal Hotel.
"You sure is a kinda stubborn, huh? Thank you Taengoo~" I smiled, I wondered to myself where did that petname came from.
"Taengoo?" She asks curiously.
"Sorry, I just slipped out. I didn't mean to call you that." I bowed, she just look at me and smiled.
"It's okay. I like it, You better call me by that name starting tomorrow." She said with a smile.
"Eh?"
"Wae?" She asks.
"Nothing, I'll try." I smiled and bowed before closing the car's door.
"Hey~" She called, I turn to see her.
"hmmmm?" I hum.
"Thank You! Can we do that again?"
"Eh?" My face heated up.
"It's okay if you don't want to." She raised the windshield up.
"Next time then." I shouted. She stop and smiled before waving.
"Goodnight." She then steered off.

 

AUTHOR"s POV



"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! ComeBack here!" A dolphin scream can be heard from above the rooftop of the Information's Technology building. JTH Double SS, Yuri and Sunny was there too, the group has become close since that day, they've been hanging out a lot together.
"What happened to Taengoo?" Taeyeon pouted as she turn to face the pissed off Ice Princess.
"TaeTae~ You don't wanna pissed off Jessica that much or she'll turn to Hellsica mode." Tiffany warned the midget who was still sticking her tongue out playfully at the blonde.
"Give me back my Phone!" Jessica yelled again.
"I won't! call me Taengoo first."
"My phone first!" Jessica yelled.
"Taengoo first"
"My phone!"
"Taengoo"
"I said my phone!" Jessica dash off toward the unprepared Taeyeon and bump toward her. They both fell on the ground, Jessica bruising her arms.
"Ah!" The Ice Princess yelp in pain.
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asks in a worried tone as she checks the blonde's bruised arms.
"Aigoo~ this would turn a scar." Taeyeon blow on Jessica's arm trying to lessen the pain.
"I'm okay." The blonde retreat her arms..
"Let's go to the clinic." Taeyeon held the blonde's hand and drag her, but the blonde resist.
"I'll be fine. It's just a scratch anyway." Jessica tried to walk away.
"You have to disinfect that." Taeyeon hold her hands evenmore tightly and drag her. Jessica look at her friend for rescue.
"Unnie~"
"Take care of Jessie for us" Tiffany cut Seo and waved at the two as they left the rooftop.
"Isn't it romantic?" Tiffany giggled.
"Romantic?" Sunny asks.
"Well, Jessica has a crush on Taeyeon ever since freshmen year. She's just a coward to confess plus Taeyeon got Yoona." Sooyoung explain.
"But Taeyeon's single now. They make a perfect couple." Tiffany said in a dreamy face.
"I don't think so." Sunny shook her head.
"Why not?" Seohyun asks curiously.
"Because she's not ready yet." Sunny stated and left.

Meanwhile in the clinic...
"Is it going to turn into a scar?" Taeyeon asks as she sat beside the blonde.
"That depends on how you take care of it." G.na Choi, the nurse in charge said with a smile
"Excuse me Ms. Choi, there's an emergency." A soccer uniformed boy enter the clinic, panting.
"Can you do this Taeyeon?" G.na asks Taeyeon who just nodded her head.
"Okay, I'll be going then." Ms. Choi left the two.
"It's going to be hurt a little." Taeyeon said as she slowly disinfect the blonde's arms.
She put some medecine and bandage after cleaning it.
"There, It's gonna be okay." Taeyeon hum with a smiled. Jessica who was busy staring at her spacing out again.
"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asks as she put the materials back to the kit.
"I'll be fine. Thank You!" Jessica bowed and walk outside.
"Hey, wait for me." Taeyeon ran to catch up with her.
"Are you alright?" Taeyeon asks, noticing the change of her behavior.
"You've asks me that question for almost ten times. I told you, I'm fine." Taeyeon stop at her tracks.
"No! You're not fine." Taeyeon grab Jessica's hand to face her.
"Tae~ let me go." Jessica shook the latter's hand off her.
"I won't! not unless you tell me the truth." Taeyeon held her hand evenmore tight. Jessica sigh and look at her. Inside her head, she's battling if she should confess or not. All these weeks that they've spend together, she's falling deeply for the girl in front of her.
"I'm fine Tae~ I just want to rest. I want to go home." Jessica pull her hands back and the latter let her go.
"Let me bring you home." Taeyeon catch up with her again.
"It's okay...~"
"Yah!" Jessica yelled as she was being dragged by the latter to the parking lot. Jessica sigh in defeat and just go along with the latter.
"A Motorbike?" Jessica's eyes widen as she saw Taeyeon get on a motorbike.
"Yeah, I kind of made some changes to my car, So I'll be riding this fella for a week."Taeyeon smiled as she patted her motorbike.
"I see, You know I.."
"Catch!" Taeyeon throw the helmet towards the blonde, Jessica smiled nervously staring at the helmet.
"Good! hop in!" Taeyeon pointed behind her as she start the engine. Jessica slowly get behind her holding the helmet in her hands. Taeyeon smiled before facing the blonde behind.
"Aigoo~ First time riding in a motorbike?" Taeyeon asks as she put the helmet on the blonde's head, securing her safety.
"Yeah, And I've been hoping if I'll be able to ride on a bike it would be in my boyfriends motorbike." Jessica said in a joking manner.
"There~ Ahaha, you look cute on my helmet. Let's keep it from your boyfriend then." Taeyeon said with a laugh as she patted the helmet.
"Tch! Boyfriend! It's not funny! Let's go!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's face playfully to make her face the road, it was to avoid the latter's seeing her blushing face.
"You might wanna hang on." Taeyeon slowly manuevered. Feeling the blonde's not holding on to her, She speed off earning a slap in her arms from the blonde behind her.
"I told you. To hang on." Taeyeon search the blonde's arms who was holding on to her shirt and put in around her waist.
"That's better." Taeyeon said with a smile as she hold the blonde's hand that was wrap around her petite waist.
"Pabo! put your hands on the steering wheel. I'll be fine." Jessica said in a low voice as she hug the latter in front of her. Taeyeon smiled as she held back the steering wheel.
Taeyeon stopped in front of Royal Lotte Hotel, Jessica took her helmet off and handed it over to Taeyeon.
"Thank You for driving me home. Tae~" Jessica said with a smile.
"You're always welcome, Princess." Taeyeon said with a wink
"Pabo!" Jessica said looking at the ground,blushing. Just then the rain started to pour down.
"Oh? It's raining!" Jessica hold the latter's hand and drag her inside the hotel.
"Oh no! Not my bike!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she look at her bike being washed by the rain.
"Don't worry, I'll get someone to take your bike out there. Stay here until the rain stopped." Jessica said as she approach an employee and instructed him about the bike.
"Come on, we'll freeze here. Let's go at our place." Jessica take the latter's hand as they walk to their convo unit. Hand in hand, like that. Taeyeon keeps on smiling as they headed up.
"Ehemmm." Taeyeon clears . Jessica eyes widen and suddenly let go of her.
Jessica enter's the passcode and the doors open. As expected the Unit was for a princess. A golden colored living room welcome them, a 28 inch flat TV, the latest DVD and speaker, a long size couch with two single couch on each side and a glass table at the center. Just beside the T.V was a wooden study table. By the left side was the C.R and a huge room opposite to it.
"Nice unit you have, huh?" Taeyeon admiring the room. It has a painting on the wall, most of it we're a dollar worth.
"You like painting?" Taeyeon asks.
"Kind of. I used to visit some auction and buy some." Jessica nodded as she took something to drinks from the Refrigerator.
"I see." The latter nodded her head.
"You're an architech, right?" The blonde asks as she went to the refrigerator.
"ne." The latter replied shortly.
"Want some drinks?" Jessica asks.
"You have some soju?" Taeyeon asks back. Jessica look at her confused.
"Just kidding. Some water and I'm fine." Taeyeon close her eyes and sat on the couch.
Jessica gives her some juice. They talk, watch some movies as they waited for the rain to stopped.
"It's getting late." Jessica said worriedly.
"Yeah. I really have to get going." Taeyeon sigh as she stood up.
"But, you can't. The road's slippery. Just stay here for the night. I... i mean, You can stay here for the meantime and wait 'till the morning." Jessica stuttered.
"I can stay here?" Taeyeon asks raising her brow.
"Well, if you really want to leave."
"I'll stay. You sure not want your crush to be hurt, huh?" Taeyeon said with a smile.
"Huh?" Jessica look at her blushing.
"I've heard from Tiffany you had a crush on me since first year." Taeyeon said with a smile.
"Well, that's just.. "
"You don't have to explain. I'm happy. Kind of, Is that song for me?" Taeyeon teased.
"Of course it's not." Jessica scoff.
"Whatever you say Princess." Taeyeon said with a wink.
Jessica lead Taeyeon to the single room to change for the night.
"You can sleep here, I'll be on the living room if you need something." Jessica said as she tidy the room. Taeyeon on the other hand went for a shower.
"Finish already? I prepared your clothes, hope it'll fit you." Jessica took some clothes from the cabinet.
"Oh?" Jessica turn her back again as she saw Taeyeon's wrapped with a towel.
"I don't know if it'll fit you. Just tell me if it won't." Jessica. Back still facing the latter.
"Who's shirt is this anyway?" Taeyeon asks as she checks the shirt and the short.
"The shirt's my Oppa, short's mine, obviously." Jessica sat on the bed, facing the blanket and the pillow.
"Your Oppa? boyfriend?" Taeyeon asks raising her brow.
"Of course not! I don't have a boyfriend." Jessica turn to look at the ground again.
"Really?" Taeyeon asks approaching the blonde.
"You should put some clothes on, you'll catch a cold." Jessica blushingly stated as Taeyeon stops in front of her.
"I see. So You really do like me?" Taeyeon asks again. Leaning closer to the blonde.

 

Jessica's Pov




Taeyeon lean closer to me and I heard my heart beating up so loudly.
"What are you doing?" I asks in my not so steady voice. She just kept mum and stares into my eyes as she lean on closer. ! this girl is killing me! Her bwet black hair a bit messy ,her brown and taunting eyes, oh! that plump lips. Why does she has to be this hot?
No! No! No! Jessica Jung Sooyeon, get up! I push the woman above me and she landed on her on the floor.
"I.. i gotta go." I left her in the room, sitting on the floor.
I went to living room and sat on the couch to steady my beating heart.
"Curse you Kim Taeyeon!"

"Wakey wakey Princess, your crush cooked something for you.~" I yawned and covered my whole body with the blanket.
"Princess~ We're going to be late~" I stood up quickly remembering that voice.
"Yah Kim Taeyeon! what you doing?!" I yelled.
"What? I just cooked something, Were going to be late, you know?." She shrugged.
"Ugh! get off me. Give me five more minutes." I push her away from me.
"But~ we have to go to school." She pouted like a kid. Come on!
"Okay. Fine!" I groaned and headed to my room for a quick bath. Today was the quickest that I've prepared to go to school. I went to the kitchen to see no one was there. I ate some foods that Taeyeon prepared. It's delicious!
After a couple of minutes, I headed out and saw Tiffany talking to Taeyeon. I'll be dead!
"Tiff! Let's go, we're late!" I quickly get into her car not minding that crazy midget.
"Bye Tae! Take care." Tiffany waved before sitting beside me. The ride was quiet and It's so unusual of Tiffany, she's not even with Hyo, Seo or Soo. Something must be going on.
"Tiff? Is everything alright?"
"Are you alright?" Tiffany asks, not answering my question.
"Well, I'm fine." I nodded my head.
"I see, You know Kris is back right?" I look at my bestfriend who was really serious this time.
"I didn't." I shook my head. Kris is my middleschool crush, He's just the only boy who can make my heart go crazy. I don't know, but why did my heart beat faster when I heard his name after all this time I haven't seen him.
"Jessie~ Are you alright?" Tiffany asks worriedly. She know I'll be like this, worried about my feelings for Kris stays the same. Tiffany helped me all the way to forget him since I knew he would never like me back.
"Jessie~ You know Taeyeon, I like her for you. But I can't force you to like her if you still have feelings for Kris." Tiffany patted my back.
"I don't know Tiff~" I look outside the window and sigh.
"I still do Love Him Tiff~"
"Jess~ Don't worry, I'll be here right beside you whatever path you'll choose. " Tiffany hold my hand. We both enter the campus with a smile on our faces, as the heiress of our own future company, we never let anyone see what we really feel. We we're trained for that.
First subject was finished, and so our second subject which is Advance networking. We're hanging out at our usual place with Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny. I haven't spoke a word since this morning that I've been earning some questionable look from Seo, Soo and Hyo.
"Is everything alright?" Taeyeon, who was sitting opposite to me asks.
"Yeah, we're fine." I sigh and lean on Tiffany's shoulder.
She took my hand and hold it tightly. I'm always grateful to have this bestfriend of mine everytime I need her. My sister.
(kriiiiiiiiiiiiiing kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing)
"We have to go unnie~" Seohyun stood up and we followed her to our room.
"Okay, exam is next week. I hope you'll all study and do get some high grades." The teacher left as soon as informing us...
We we're now on our lasts subject, which is Programming. The whole day was just, teacher reviewing for our exams and giving us some projects. I was waiting for Tiffany who was in the parking lot with Hyo, Seo and Soo.
"Jessica~" I turn around to see Taeyeon approaching me. I don't know what happened, but I feel guilty that I can't explain.
"Hey." I said with a smile.
"Is everything alright?" Here she goes again, her irresistible charm.
"I'm fine. I have to go." I started to walk away when I feel her grab my hands.
"Jessica~ Can you tell me what's wrong? Is it because I teased you lastnight? I'm sorry." She hold my hands tight.
"It's not about that, Let me go Tae~" I tried to shake her hands away from me but she's just too strong.
"I guess you have to let her go." I look at the man who held Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon stares at me then at the man.
"Kris~ What are you doing here?" I asks, trying to stop my tears.
"I'm here to fetch you, obviously. You, Taeyeon I think? would you mind letting my fiancee go?" Kris said in a cold tone as he stares at her.
"Fiancee?" Taeyeon asks, she slowly let me hand go.
"I'm sorry?" I turn to face Kris who let Taeyeon's hand go.
"Yeah, uncle called me yesterday. He wants me to fetch you and have a family meeeting about this."
"Kris!" I turn to see Tiffany with Seo, Hyo and Soo.
"Tiff~" I run to my bestfriend and hugs her.
"Kris, Can you go home first?" Tiffany asks, Kris nodded and left us alone.
"Fiancee?" Taeyeon, I actually forgot about her.
"Tae~ can we talk about this some other time?" Tiffany open the car's door and let me in first.
"We'll explain next time." Tiffany added as she sat beside me.


Days passed me by, Taeyeon and I haven't talked to each other since. Well, I don't know why but I think It's better this way, I can finnaly forget my feelings about her and focus on my career. I took a deep breath and nodded my head at my sister's, We we're about to perform another song since we're graduating already.

 

~I'll deal with all the hurting myself
so just promise me this
just promise me one thing

Your spot will always stay the same
So if you'll miss it
Don't worry about it and comeback to me.


Comeback~
Day by day, I'm spending with endless tears
Comeback to me, who waits for you

Comeback~
The waiting is endless inside of me
The only one who can stop me, is you


I'll deal with all the waiting myself
So just remember this
just remember one thing

I'll keep my shoulder empty for you
So whenever you need it again
Don't worry about it and comeback to me.


I won't asks anything
I won't asks why you left me alone
why you left me, why you did that

why is it important anyway?
I just need you by myside
Really that's all I need.


I only have you
Day by day
In my heart
It's only you. ~




I smiled as I finished the song, the student's applaud and cheering for us.
"Is it still for your crush?" A student asks out of nowhere. I smiled and look at Seohyun, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyohyeon
"I don't do that, I don't write for someone." I said with a smile and Search for Taeyeon in the crowd, but as usual, there's no her.

Graduation will be on the day after tomorrow. But we're not attending it since we have to go to states.
"Sure, time passes by quickly." Tiffany said with a sigh as we stood in front of the gate. Tiffany look at something from a distance and grab my hand.
"Where are we going?" I asks as I look around, Tiffany was about to drag me back when I stopped her. I saw Taeyeon in the middle of the crowd and there she goes, in front of Yoona who was holding some tulips and chocolates. as the guitar played.

~ can I have you back here with me?
I really need you right with me
You're my everything and all

Just comeback to me
I still love you
I still need you ~



Yoona smiled and kneel in front of Taeyeon.
"Tae, Would you love me still?" Yoona asks.
I look at Taeyeon who was looking at her blankly, she turn to see the crowd and her eyes meets mine. I feel that pain. I'm gonna lose someone I love again. I'm gonna lose You. I was about to turn my back when I heard her voice.
"Yoong~" She said out loud.
"I.. You know I love you.. but... since that day you left me, someone has filled that missing piece." She added.
"I'm sorry, but I already have someone in my heart." Taeyeon shouted. I stop in mytracks.
"I realize, I've been InLove with her since that day I saw her standing in that old room. My heart fell for her since that day. I just didn't realize it, not until that girl was about to be married. I don't want to lose her now. I won't let her go." Taeyeon continued in a loud voice. I turn and look at her, she was looking at our direction with a smile on her face. She took her Tube and opened it, letting us see her sketch. It was me, she drew me.
"That girl is standing here in front of you. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Will you be my girlfriend? Will you stay by my side and be my Sica~chu? Can I be the one you write your songs about? 'cause I would like to listen to it every minute, every hour of the day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month and 12 months a year." She slowly approach me and hold my hands.
"Can you be mine? Until the world stops spinning?" She cupped my face.
"I... is this a dream?" I asks.
"This is reality my Princess."
"Then, I'll be... I... I'm your's as long as you're mine." I said with a smile.
"I Love You Jessica Jung Sooyeon, My Sica~chu" .
"I Love You Kim Taeyeon, my Taengoo~" . My eyes widened when I feel something warm met my lips. I smiled inside my head, I'm not letting you go, you're mine!. I kissed my girlfriend back passionately as I snake my arms around her neck.
"Be mine, my love song ." I said catching my breath.
"As long as I'm YOUR LOVE LETTER." Taeyeon said with a smile and I captured her lips this time.


And so, the Love letter was answered, Love will always find the right time and right place.
If you're really meant for each other, nothing will stand against your way. :)





AN:
Hi guys, finally I made a one shot! hehe.. I don't know if you'll like this. But still, I just want to share my thoughts.
I hope you enjoyed reading this.. :) and Thank You.. :D

I'm sorry for the errors. Don't have much time to edit this out, Still have to go to school tomorrow morning..:)
Do Goodluck and GODBLESS US all.. :)



EyesmileMaoMao Signing out.. ^^