I love you (End)

I declare my love to you (Vietnamese Version)

 

I Love You

 

 

Taeyong never liked his cold room, right from when he was young. He felt lonely and empty when he was home alone. He was an only child so parents want to devote all love for him but they were always busy with work. Taeyong understand it, but deep in my heart, overflowing solitude in every corner and for many years, in an accidental way, Taeyong has built himself an icy kingdom my heart captive in Well, separating him to everyone. He will be late on the weekends; imprisoned himself during those days. Sometimes, you just show up when he heard footsteps-a sign that his parents are at home. In a way, their footsteps as he calmed down.

Things have changed since the Ten Steps to Taeyong life. Ten, his little sweetheart, Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. An international student from Thailand has sought crept into his heart by certain magic.

Right this moment, ten sleeping soundly inside of Taeyong. Read novel in progress, which settled on his belly, gently blowing winds rustling through the pages. Hands clasped two people, each interlocking fingers feel the warmth of their opponents. Therefore, Taeyong had left her cold room by Ten come from a tropical country and he did not like it at all cold. Taeyong love the way Ten snuggle in his lap. But you never know what it says for ten whole.

Taeyong smile at the cute face of Ten. Taeyong placed a kiss on his little hand, and put his hands on his cheeks, he could feel the warmth from his hands the little sweetheart. He continued to search the perfect face of Ten. Bright white skin, they are covered bangs petite forehead, lips was a smile ...

Soon, Taeyong immersed in his own world

"Ten ..." I called him softly. He kissed the little hands again when it turned over in his sleep Ten

 

 

 

"I love you..."

 

Ten, lovely boy his cunning. Right from the first time I met you, you were lit tasteless life and soul of his loneliness.

 

Ten, thank you because you have to accept his true self. Thank you for accepting the past, accept always the wrongdoing and his sins.

 

Ten, I thank you because you have to understand him. Thank you for the patience with him when he collapsed, bright smile, her sparkling eyes never failed to cheer him up at all. 

He felt very happy when I'm always beside him, he was really happy.  He never bothered about it all, I swear always there.

 

Ten, I taught him know what love is because I loved you from time to time. I tell you the warmth, and the best things in this life.

Ten, I love your lovely eyes, love all the way down my smile, love is always the addictive sweet voice of yours ...

He would love to see you sleeping in his lap. Only during this time he felt he really protect you. Typically, this is now. Because he can look at you without fear of his face reddened until parotid.

 

I want to kiss you.

He thirst for the way you stare at you and I think you do not know what, huh? He tried not to laugh then.

He likes to tease you because you will expose an utterly adorable.

I love that everything you do will make you laugh.

He likes the most is getting unexpected hug from me. And he knows I love it.

 

And Ten, I'm sorry.

He apologized for not giving you what you deserve. And I'm sorry for such negative thoughts. I know you do not like this.

T en, he apologized for not express my feelings more. He will try to change.

Ten, he apologized for not being really interested me, like the way you devote attention to him.

Ten, what you give him more than a few times I have for you. I promise I will be interested in you more from now ...

 

I promise...

I will love you more ...

I will love you unconditionally ...

 

Taeyong Ten times according jaw with his hand. "I love you .." Taeyong head down and catching lips Ten.

"I love you ..." .. Ten whispered, opening his round eyes at him. He laughed at his surprised face. "Taeyong."

The feeling that this is new to Taeyong but he did not hate this.

As unconscious, he leaned down for a kiss deeper, longer ...

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 


Comment, Vote, Subscribe! <3 <3 <3

Sequel: Blueberry Jam (Veitnamese Version)