Is It ? ( One Shoot)

Is It ?

Is It ?

 

“is it dream?”

A black hair boy in front of me just laughing shyly, I can see some of red colour on his cheeks, while his eyes looks like closing.

I love this side of him.

“is It?”

“…”

He loved to tease me, always. Even when he stare at me, he already tease me. I know it when my heart always raising beat for it.

He laugh again, while all I can do just staring at his profile. His eyes. His smile. His red lips. His tiny nose. He just too adorable for someone who live on this earth.

He was an angel and demon in the same time. He is like cold rainy in the summer time. He likes oxygen for ur breathing yet u can’t get too much or too few because it will kill you slowly.

He is Park jimin. My shining star.

“hey, our time is not much, come on I’ll show you something”

I just stare at his hand that already take mine. While he slowly take me to the edge of the garden. And it was so beautiful.

While the smell of lavender coming to my sense, all I can see just the purple flower whenever I see. From where he now this place?

I don’t know.  To be honest I still amaze with his action now.

He just take me out suddenly, and bring me here. To the place that I never known before.

And he stop his step, a few meter, before we reach the edge. Still hold my hands, he turn his face to me.

“happy birthday me 

  He smile widely, while his eyes only look at me. I just can hold my breath.

I try so hard for not hugging him now.

‘BAM!’

I get my shocked when he hits his leg to the ground, and almost cursing when I see some light flew all around me, getting higher and higher to the sky.

It’s fireflies.

And it’s beautiful.

I can feel my eyes start tearing, I give him my best smile, while he still smiling shyly at me.

“ I wish you like it, me 

Only idiot who didn’t like it park jimin. I cursing his name in my heart, because I can’t do much, my heart and mind stopping me for doing anything. I just can stare at him.

Always.

Then he look at me with his adorable eyes, his hands holding my hands tighly , he looks so nervous, before his smiling appear on his face.

“Because I_”

‘DING DONG DING DONG’

I opened my eyes suddenly, frozing for a moment, before let a deep sigh. I wake up from my bed.

It’s just a dream.

‘DING DONG DING DONG’

I rolled my eyes, it’s ing midnight and someone hit my doorbeel loudly. I grab my sweater, before walking down, and opened my door.

“WHO ARE_”

“hello, are you me ? “

I just stood there, staring blankly at the boys who I used to dream for.

Is it still part of my dream?

“hello?”

He waves his hand softly in front of my face, while I just nodded slowly. He gives me his shy smile, before look at me with his smiling eyes.

I can feel my body start trembling. If it’s dream, I will definitely kill anyone who wakes me up now.

“I know it’s not polite for asking you, but can you give me a time for me? Can I take you out?”

While I still stare blankly and confused and amaze at the same time, he already took my hands, guide me to come to his car.  And he drive the car, to the place that I didn’t even ing care where is it.

All I can do just staring at him,while he keep chating, about how can he know me, and about surprise thing.

Whatever, I don’t care, as long its him, I don’t mind for whatever he would do to me.

“we arrive”

He smile at me, while he goes out, and opened the door car for me, while I just standing and look around, he took my hands and lead my step to follow him.

All I can see was dark surround us, and a big door in front of me, he opened it, and I can sense smell of lavender.

Wait. I ever do this.

“is it a dream ?”

A black hair boy in front of me just laughing shyly, I can see some of red colour on his cheeks, while his eyes looks like closing.

I love this side of him.

“is it?”

 

The end


 

I'm thinking for giving something to ma friends but she is too far away from me, yet we are close because one thing, BTS.

so thanks for BTS ,and Happy birthday Safa! I love ya!