End.

Chocolate

“Kookie~~~ Gimme some. Pwease.” Taehyung juts out his lip in an attempt to get the greedy 5 year old to share his treat.

 

“No. Mine.” Jungkook turns away from Taehyung and continues to stuff his face with the chocolate.

 

“Meanie!!!” Taehyung pouts deeper and turns away from Jungkook, eyes slowly swelling with unshed tears. Taehyung doesn’t want to cry, big boys like him don’t cry just because their friend, best friend in the whole world, is being mean. But Taehyung just really wants some chocolate and Jungkook had said he was gonna share.

 

At the sound of Taehyung’s sniffles behind him Jungkook suddenly feels really very guilty, the sweet treat suddenly turning sour in his mouth. With a huff he turns around and pokes Taehyung repeatedly in the back.

 

Taehyung turns around slowly, eyes and nose slightly red and mouth still set in a pout.

 

“Here. You can have the rest.” Jungkook pushes the rest of the chocolate into Taehyung’s small hands and crosses his own over his chest. “No take backs.”

 

Taehyung stares down at the treat in his hands for a good minute before looking up at Jungkook and flashing him a smile wider than Jungkook thinks physically possible, but then again what does Jungkook know, he is only 5 afterall.

 

“Thanks Kookie.” Taehyung screams around the chocolate stuffed in his mouth.

 

“Okay.” Jungkook still has his arms crossed, but there’s a smile on his face now.

 

Taehyung’s smile is much sweeter than the candy anyways.



- - - - - - - - - 

Just some little fluff because I love kid au's.
Part of this series Play Date