Chapter 3

Life is full of Laughter, Lies and Love

‘I can’t believe you did that to me!’
‘why are you so angry?’
‘You’ve got to be kidding me, right?’



Look at them fighting… over such pointless things…


*flash back*
‘Uh I don’t know what Heechul hyung said to you but I think this is only a misunderstanding’
I slowly stepped away so that I can run away from this guy… he started walking towards me like he’s gonna kill me…
He suddenly pulled me in a dark alley and pushed me to the wall…
‘A misunderstanding? Then let me ask you something?’ 
Woah! He looks really angry!! I nodded quickly out of fear… Is he gonna kill me? I’m too young to die…
‘Are you stalking Kim Heechul?’
Uh oh! I’m dead….
‘Well I wouldn’t say stalking… more of like following him… Stalking is a much more aggre-‘
I didn’t finish my sentence he suddenly punched me hard!

*pow*

I was sooo dizzy! But I’m sooo sure that I saw Heechul hyung smirking behind the guy…
Who is this guy? What is he? A boxer or something?
I regained my sanity after a few seconds..
‘Hyung!’I screamed ‘I only wanted your-‘
Then suddenly, the guy grabbed my collar and pushed again on the wall… hard… I even hit my head… he then said ‘What do you want? His body?’ he paused and looked at me sooo furiously then continued ‘or maybe his ity?’
I was sooo confused of what’s happening that I couldn’t answer.. but Heechul hyung did ‘I’m not anymore, you know’ he said innocently…
Me and the guy, looked at Heechul hyung with shocked eyes… I thought I was off the hook because his hands were a little loose.. I was wrong.. he regained his grip and threw me near the garbage bin!
This ….
He got on top of me and yelled at me.. ‘You bastard! You already took it! What else do you want?!’
WHAT!!!!
I thought I’m definitely dead!
He kept repeating the same sentence over and over again.. is he crazy!! He kept shaking me while yelling it… I think he’s gonna cry because of so much anger… He suddenly lift me and slammed me to the wall and was going to punch me…
I couldn’t take it anymore and I was already so dizzy so I just shouted ‘I only wanted his autograph! I didn’t do anything else to him!’ the guy suddenly stepped back and said ‘what? What do you mean?’ so I said ‘I only wanted his autograph! I don’t know what else he told you but I only wanted his autograph…Please don’t kill me’ 
There was silence around us…
I was shocked when the guy walked up to Heechul hyung and hugged him for a long time… I saw Heechul hyung smiling at first but suddenly frowned.. what happened???
After that the guy offered me his hand and said ‘I’m sorry, it was my fault… ‘
I was kind of taken aback.. I was supposed to be mad but I wasn’t… I only said to him ‘uh.. yeah…’ when I fully stood up, I told him ‘I’m Donghae… sorry about that too…’
We kinda understood each other.. I bet he’s angry but he was smiling at me.. and I noticed he had nice eyes… I bet he’s not angry at all.. he was kind…
*end of flash back*


So here we are at Reset Café… It’s my favorite café because me and my friend like the strawberry milkshake here… sigh.. I’m sitting here alone while those two are fighting.. and I thought everything was fine… sigh…
‘Yah Hae!’
Oh speaking of the devil!
‘HYUKKIE!!’
‘Yah! Shut up! You’re so loud! What happened to your lips? Does it hurt? Where did you even get that?’ he asked me while pointing to it
‘Oh this? Uh.. I was kinda in a fight with someone….’ My voice became softer and softer ‘Don’t worry!’ I regained my volume…
‘Don’t worry?! How can I not be worried? Who did this to you?! I should just punch that guy for him to learn his lesson!’ Before he stood up, I grabbed his hands and pulled him back…
I whispered to him cutely ‘Hyukkie… don’t leave me here.. I was waiting for you for soo long and now you’ll just leave again…’ ofcourse I also pouted cutely… I know he can’t resist my pout.. he always falls for it hhahaha
He quietly sat down again and drank his strawberry milkshake I ordered for him… But he suddenly turned looking at me and I looked back… we were getting closer to each other and then he suddenly…
Touched my lips with his index finger… He looked at me with such worried eyes…
sigh… It hurted a lot! I am sooo uncomfortable right now but I remained calm in front of him and smiled.. I took his index finger and kissed it… ‘I told you I’m okay…’
He just flashed his gummy smile at me and went back to drinking his milkshake without saying a word…
There was this awkward silence for awhile but we were holding hands under the table so we didn’t need to talk… well you see our relationship is kind of different compared to others… I’ll tell you some other time...
‘You said you brought Kim Heechul? Where is he?’ he asked while looking around the café…
‘Oh he’s there!’I pointed at the corner… ‘You see those two guys fighting?’ Hyuk nodded ‘He’s the one who looks like he’s gonna cry anytime now…’
‘Cry? Why? What happened? Is that other guy his boyfriend or something?’ I just laughed and didn’t say anything…




‘SHUT UP! You don’t know anything about me!’ I shouted
Why did it come to this?!
I walked out and sat at our table still angry at Hangeng… He keeps telling me that I should change my personality, but he doesn’t even know me!
‘Hyung!’ Donghae called me and waited for me to look at him…
I finally looked at them after a few seconds.. 
‘Oh is this your friend?’ pointing at the man beside him that was also pointing at me…. He was not moving all… he was just pointing at me ‘Donghae ah! Is your friend ok?’ I asked
‘I CANT BELIEVE IT! It’s Kim Heechul!!!’ 
Uhmm.. Deja Vu? I think this happened before.... hmmm…. Oh.. Donghae…. *sigh*
Suddenly, Hangeng sat beside me quietly…
Donghae introduced Eunhyuk and Hangeng to each other…
We had a good time…