Yebin2

Cynosure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Yebin2

Genre: Fluff (I call this fluff, but I'm not sure either)

Words: 3.434

Cameo: Somi, Nayoung, Doyeon and Yoojung (a little bit Dodaeng if I might add)

Plot: A jealous Chaeyeon over Kang Yebin and a jealous Jieqiong over Baek Yebin.

Song: Jessica Jung - Falling Crazy in Love

Note: DIA has a member named Baek Yebin and Pledis Girlz has a member called Kang Yebin. It will move from Chaeyeon's POV to Jieqiong's POV and then third POV one.

***

Chaeyeon’s POV

I woke up with surging headache and soreness all over my body. I looked over at a clock on the wall, it read 07.13 in the morning. Morning definitely , I only slept like three hours and that was the reason why I couldn’t get my head on its right mind. I came home to the dorm at 4 AM and I surely needed to go out in less than two hours. I wanted to shout to the whole world how tired I was, but I didn’t want to make my loved ones worried over me. It was my choice to be an idol, so it was also my consequences and risks to face.

I headed to the living room and found the maknae watched TV with a bag of chips on her hands “What’s up, Som?” I greeted her while tapping her shoulder.

“GOD! You scared me, unnie! Oh my God, stop doing that!” She freaked out while holding her chest as a sign how shocked she was.

I giggled at her antics. “Sorry, baby! I didn’t mean to startle you though.” I said and patted her head. How I love this gigantic maknae and her beagleness!

I sat on the sofa next to her, making myself comfortable. She munched her chips slowly while still looking at my face. “But, what are you doing here?” She asked me with those innocent and harmless eyes of hers.

She put her bag of chips on the table while looking at me with as serious expression. “As you can see, I’m sitting right beside you and trying to spend my precious an hour of rest to chat with my group member. Can I do that?” I answered her with my eyebrows raised.

She laughed at my remark. “Yes, I know that unnie. What I mean is what you are doing here, in this dorm, when tomorrow you have a showcase to catch. And, you have another dorm you can go to with other group that you’ll spend an entire month of promotion with. I mean D.I.A? Isn’t that ringing a bell in your head or something?” She explained to me with her animated hands all over the place. She furrowed her eyebrows, she looked so clueless and that was cute for me.

“I just miss you.” I muttered and squeezed her cheeks as my sign of affection toward this younger girl in front of me. I giggled looking at how cute her chubby cheeks were, I was sure I would miss her so much when I wasn’t around.

She snickered at my answer while swatting my hands off her cheeks. “I’m pretty sure you really do miss an IOI member, and that’s definitely not me. I guess it’s my roommate with a certain doe eyes and crazy antic over grey socks. She really loves pink and yellow, which are really hideous colors if I may add. So no, I won’t buy that excuse.” She answered me while looking at me suspiciously.

I just smiled at her. “Yeah, I miss her. That’s also the reason I came here at four just so I can get a little smile from her face. But no, she was nowhere to be seen when I arrived this morning. Furthermore, this grave-like-dorm only has you. Where’s everybody?” I asked her absentmindedly.

“There’s school for Doyeon unnie, Yoojung unnie, Yeunjung unnie and Sohye unnie. You know where Sejeong unnie and Mina unnie right? Debut preparation and all. Chungha unnie decided to go to dance studio for practice like a hardworking girl she is. While for your precious girlfriend and her favorite stoney unnie are having photo shoot for introduction of Pledis Girlz. So here I am, all alone in this big yet quiet dorm.” She answered with a big smile plastered on her face. “Not alone actually, I just realized that you were here. This is weird, because I didn’t even know that you were at your room and no one even mentioned that you were here. I thought I was alone, but i was not.” She mumbled with a still happy expression on her face.

I sighed rather loudly for Somi to hear. “I just came then I was too tired to even move, so I headed directly to Jieqiong’s room but she wasn’t there. So, I moved to my own room and huddled in my own bed. Maybe Yoojung and Doyeon were too tired to even notice my presence.” I reasoned to Somi nonchalantly. “I miss Jieqiong though.” I pouted cutely and used my aegyo-like voice.

Somi’s expression darkened which showed how she distasted my confession for missing Jieqiong. “My beloved Chaeyeon unnie, there is this thing called phone that you can use to message even call your loved one. I suggest you to call Jieqiong unnie with this technology.” She lectured me while shoving her phone in front of my face.

“I called her before but she didn’t answer, that’s why I’m here.” I muttered with a hint of sadness on my face. I really did miss her.

Somi jolted numbers on her phone then pressed the green call button. She shoved her phone on my chest. I read ‘Stone Leader’ in the ID and I knew what she meant by that. Jieqiong was with Nayoung unnie after all, I just didn’t know and didn’t even think about it in the first place. Somi muttered ‘babo’ then walked away to the kitchen to give me some space or maybe just to get something else to eat. I put the phone on my ear and listened to the ringtone on the other side of the line. Nayoung unnie picked it up on the fourth ring, then said a really low ‘hello’.

--

“Unnie, this is Chaeyeon. Is Jieqiong there?”

“Oh, hi there too Chaeyeonie. Yes, she is here. Why?”

“Can I talk to her for a second?”

“I’m really sorry Chaeyeonie, but she’s sleeping right now. I’m afraid I can’t wake her up, I know that she’s too tired. I’m sorry.”

“Uhm, it’s okay unnie. At least I know now why she didn’t answer my calls. Can you send me her picture? You know, I just miss her so much.”

“Sure. I’ll send it through LINE okay?”

“Thanks, unnie. That means a lot.”

--

We bid goodbye as Nayoung unnie need to continue her photo shoot, but she promised to send the picture after this. I felt a wave of relief after that. I would see Jieqiong’s face, well technically not really see her face directly but I just miss her that much to even comprehend. A mere picture would do. I grabbed my phone on my jeans pocket. Somi just got back from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in her hand and I gave back her phone with my thankful smile. She had helped me after all. I played with phone for some times, and then the LINE notification popped up. It was a message from Nayoung unnie. I smiled brightly looking at this then clicked the notification right away.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL !!” I shouted at no one in particularly. I gripped my phone too hard that my hands probably turned pale. Well, I didn’t like what I saw in the picture.

Somi was rather startled beside me, she almost choked up on her cereal. “What the hell, unnie. What’s wrong?” She asked me worriedly while putting aside her cereal.

I shoved my phone’s screen right on her face. Her eyes bulged out after seeing the picture on my phone. “Is that Jieqiong unnie sleeping on Yebin unnie’s lap?” I nodded vigorously, confirming what she saw. “Unnie, I don’t think that’s what we think it is. They’re always this friendly with each other right? You even know them since high school. You know how close these two are. Am I right?” Somi asked unsure of what to respond either. I knew she doesn’t want to put those two into trouble with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter