Chapter 1

Heartbreaker

She rubbed her eyes open. She couldn't exactly say whether it was sunny or not, it was hard to say from the basement. She was not poor by any standards but not well off? Somewhere where you cannot buy that pretty dress on sale as u pass by when you come from work.

Okay she hadn't taken the best decisions in life and luck certainly wasn't in her side. But she didn't mind it that much. She could eat, had a roof above her head and that was enough.

And these pleasant thought were disturbed by the constant thumping from above. You dont even want to know what it is. 

She took a bath, watered whatever grew in that sunlight and dressed herself and carried her camera out. Another day of work and of something she loved. Unlike normal people she didn't have a boyfriend with a ride or a best friend to wait around the corner not that she wasn't sociable, just wanted to keep her distance. 

She worked as a location scout, finding places to shoot movies. She did like the job and the pay was good. And today she was supposed to be paired with a newbie ( she was a newbie herself) so they could help out a senior ( more like tag along) for a new movie. She just supposed her partner was normal and hopefully friendly, she hadn't seen such people in a while unless you count the ahjummas and ahjussi who kindly help her.

" So Tiffany she is your new partner, get along well with each other huh.."
The girl who was introduced did a huge bow , her long hair flowing down, and with a smile very infecting  " Its a pleasure working with you tiffany, i hope we can be good friends." 
Tiffany gave a light bow " likewise"
"Well then you guys can start right way that senior of yours will join later, your tickets to jeju is in your table and so is the required information the train is tomorrow!" 
Okay then , she smiled at the new girl Jessica who didn't look a  tad bit nervous. " well shall we look through it?"
She clutched her handbag and nodded.


I knw its short but i guess thats how i write , but i will update frequently. Haiii...... Well thank u for reading