Just like any other night

Seulrene shots and others

You know that pull you feel when you think someone’s looking at you and you have to find who’s looking at you? That’s what I’m feeling right now.

 

I feel someone tugging on every piece of me, begging me to notice it. To give attention and to give in.

 

That’s not what I’m planning on doing, though. I don’t want to give in. I want to be the winner of this little game of ours.

 

I continued to curl Irene’s soft hair and stare intensely at her while she’s on my lap. She continues to blush like the little bunny she is.

 

I admit I’m only using her to make Seulgi jealous but then I don’t feel guilty because it was Irene’s idea anyway. She says she owe me even when I just did a little favour for her.

 

I didn’t know she has these thoughts kept inside her. When I saved her from the guy who looks like he wanted to devour her whole, she looked so innocent.

 

Well, until now. I just didn’t expect her to have wild thoughts.

 

She exhaled a little louder than before and adjusted herself to make it look like we are kissing. We added some details, which means it looks like we are touching each other.

 

From a far view, I bet we looked like we’re onto each other, ready to rip each other’s clothes anytime.

 

“Yes, Irene, like that,” I whispered as I fake parted our lips and screamed with such power to make it realistic.

 

I smirked at the blushing girl in front of me, deciding to a little. Just when I was about to touch her thigh, I heard a loud voice so familiar that I automatically knew who owns it.

 

“Jessica Jung, don’t even think of touching anyone else except me,” I turned to the voice at my left and saw a dry tear-ed Seulgi.

 

I turned to smile at Irene and she nods, understanding my cue. Standing up, I hovered over her petite body and urged her to look at me in the eyes while staring at her intently.

 

She looks and so I ask softly, “Why did you cry?”

“Do you know that you’re so dumb for making me feel like watching you get all intimate with someone else? I know I’m dumb for watching and just feel jealous like the jealous girl I am, but does it hurt!”

 

I don’t say anything as I know that we’re both in fault for our current situation. It’s complicated and I don’t know how I even managed to live that way with Seulgi for a lot of years. And we’re not even married yet.

 

Actually no, it’s not complicated. It’s just that, we both can’t trust each other that our other half loves her enough. We cope up by playing with each other’s feelings, I guess. Hooking up here and there.

But the things is, we both know that the love we have for each other is already enough. We have hurt each other so much, already.

 

Just like their any other night in the previous years, we go to our bed. Whispering our love for each other as a way of comforting us both in this situation we had caught ourselves in.

How pathetic of us.

 

Hugging each other to heal the pain we’ve caused each other.

 

Just like any other night.

 

==