Prince Charming

One Shot - Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh My gosh! I cant believe it!” I yell to myself from the seat in my class with my small group of friend who’s actually overall boys. I can feel that they are a bit surprise of my voice and a bit confused.They didn’t said anything but I know exactly what are in their mind so I just continue talking.

“Look guys! This magazines horoscope for today says that this week is my greatest week! I will get many lucky things and thay even says that I will meet my prince charming~” I said with sparkle in my eyes but the guys only look at me dumbfounded.

“that’s it? You jump over the hell just because of some stupid horoscope? What are you? 10?” the guy in grey hair said sharply at me,but I used to it already.

“At least I have something todo beside sleeping like you Grandpa.” I said while sticking my tongue at him. He just rolled his eyes and put his head down on his desk again.Sleep.

“Prince charming? You mean like some dude who ride a horse?” the other guy with black hair and eye smile said to me while taking the magazine.He examine the content before laughing again.

“You seriously believe this (y/n)?” he said while smirking at me. This time,its my turn to roll my eyes.

“Oh let me be Jimin.And it might be a some guy who ride a horse that come to me.” I said while daydreaming again while Jimin laugh again.

“I can ride a horse (y/n)” the guy in red hair said.

“But you are not a prince TaeTae.”

“And I don’t planning to be one. I don’t like those tight pants they always wearing and walking with ton of books on top of your head or dancing waltz.Who still like those kind of things anyway?”

“Well apparently (y/n) noona does.” The youngest of the group talking while smirking at me.I throw him my pen but he dodge it.I taking back my magazine from Jimin.Then,two other people enter the room with bags of food on their hands.

“Food!” Taehyung yelling from his seat and start taking one bags of food from the guys hands.

“Yah,Taehyung be patient a little will you?” the oldest member,Jin scolding taehyung.

“Sorry hyung.Cant do that. (y/n) just telling me something bored and it makes me hungry.”

“Well excuse me for being lame!” I said to him while grabbing the melon bread I order from Jin oppa.

“Lame? Story? What story?” Hoseok oppa said after putting down the food on the table and take a seat beside still sleeping Yoongi oppa.

“No,its nothing important. It just about-“

“About (y/n) whos dreaming some prince coming to get her by riding a horse while wearing tight pants and smiling like an idiot with a sparkle on their teeth.” Taehyung cut me off.

“Tae!” I smack his shoulder with the magazine and he winch in pain.

“Prince charming? You mean like me?” Jin oppa said confident to me and smirking.I rolled my eyes. Sure he is really handsome among these dorks but I just though him as my brother.

“You oppa? You are not prince. You are a princess.” I said to him and the other guys laughing.

“Hey im not a princess!” he said jokingly.

“I know haha I know you are handsome oppa,but I though you as my older brother.” I said to Jin. Jin smile falter a little but I didn’t notice it becase he smile back immedietly.And mess your hair.

“And you are the trouble some girl who decide to be friend with us instead to be with the other girls.” I slap his hand from my hair and fix it. True. I don’t have any friend in here beside them,BTS or Bangtan Boys in school and outside the school. Even though they are famous for being trouble maker,at least they are not talking behind my back.Like other people used to do to me before I know them.

“Leave me. I like to hang around you guys more.Unless you don’t want me to?” I ask them and the laugh and told me how ridiculous it is.My smile creep back into my face.

“Ah rite. I have to go to the toiled for a second.” I said while stood from my seat and run to the class room door.I didn’t see whats infront of me so I accidently bump into someone and I fall to the floor.

“oww…” I said winching in pain because of the impack.

“Oh im so sorry. I didn’t see you.” I was about to curse to the person,but when I look up,I saw someone,someguy to be exact that I never met before. He is really handsome and I can see some glowing behind him.He is reaching his hand to me to help me standing and I take it,but my eyes still eyeing him in awe.He is..he so have that prince aura to me. Does that means he is…he is the prince the horoscope teling me? If yes then im okay with being dead right now!

“Ehem!...I m so sorry for bumping into you earlier.Didnt mean to.”

“ah..uhm..no.Its okay! Its okay..im too…didn’t see you.” I said shuttering and nervous. Oh come on (y/n) why are you shuttering!

“Well im still sorry for bumping into a pretty princess on my very first day too.”

“Wha-“  You re about to said something to him but the chorus noise coming from behind you beats it.

“Pretty Princess?!” your friends said together.They heard the entire conversation become well duh they are just right behind you when this guy bump into you.And to make it more,this guy is calling you with a weird nickname such as “pretty princess” who you usually hate to hear.So no wonder they are cringe when they heard you being called like that. But for some reason,you found it okay for this guy to call you that.

“Did i…said something wrong?” the guy ask you confused.

“oh nono! Nothings wrong! Anyway you said this is your first day. I assume you just move here?” I tried to change the topic and he follow me.

“Oh yes.Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Nigel Fortex. Im actually the Prince from a small country but my Father are having a business in here so he told me to enroll in this school until we cameback.”

Oh my gosh! He is really a prince! Is he my destined Prince the horoschope told me?!

“Um well…My name is (l/n) (y/n).But my friends always called me (y/n).” I said to Nigel.Suddenly,he took my hand and plant a kiss at the back of my hand.I can feel the heat on my face and…the intense glare the boys and some girls gave me,but I just brush it pass me.

“Its nice to meet you,my pretty Princess. Its really a pleasure for me to meet such a beautiful girl like you because I never felt for a girl like this before.” Nigel said to me that make mo go bashful and nervous.

“Bu-but we just met Nigel…” I said not sure to look at him on the eyes,but Nigel just chuckle.

“Well,pretty princess…do you ever believe in love at first sight? Well I do believe it.” And it success making my face go into another round of blushes.BTS at the back keep snickering and cursing under their breath about how cheesy and corny Nigel is.Even the sleepy Yoongi is awaken by this,but I don’t care.

“Well…um…thanks?...Umm how about I show you around school now?” I said while trying to change the topic. Nigel nodded and allow me to guid him around the school.

Oh gosh…guess the magazine is true about my prince charming! Im so exited!

 

After (y/n) left the room,all the BTS member eyes keep following where (y/n) and that fake prince just disappear.

“Well duh…that bastard really got some guts..” Taehyung said while chewing his chocolate bar.

“Guts? I though he is a loser. Did you guys heard what he just said? ‘‘Its really a pleasure for me to meet such a beautiful girl like you because I never felt for a girl like this before.’’? I though I was about to throw up.” Jimin added while tried stealing some of Jungkook chips but failed.

“I could come with so much cool lines than that one.And here I though I was the most chessyes person in this school.” Hoseok also said.

“You are because that guys is just nasty.” Namjoon added while patting Hoseok shoulder.Hard.

“Better than that, did you notice how weird (y/n) is? I though she despise that kind of person? She often slap Hobie because he keep torturing her ears with his cheesy lines.” Yoongi finally said something after a long silence from him.

“Ah you right. Think she bump her head before?” Taehyung asking.

“No. I think that’s because of the magazine she read this morning. About the prince charming that would come to her or whatever it says.” Namjoon said while grabbing the magazine (y/n) left on her table.While the others keep snickering around about (y/n) weird attitude,Jin is just spacing out in his seat and not eating his food. Yoongi notice this and quietly patting his hyung back. Jin throw a look at him,but Yoongi only reply him with a look ‘i-know-what-are-you-thinking-right-now-so-don’t-bother-to-deny-it’ and Jin secretly thank him.

                The story is,Jin or Kim Seokjin who already befriend with (y/n) since they are kids also have a big crush on her.She used to help him when there are some kids that bothering him.Jin used to be weak,but not anymore.Thats because (y/n) keep telling him that boys should not be weak and he starting to change.He is now more stronger,more tall and dependable. He is also the good at taking care people,(y/n) and the other six boys he know.

                Jin already have a crush on (y/n) since junior high school but during that time,(y/n) already in a relationship.So Jin buried his crush to avoid the breaking of their friendship.Seeing her happy is also made Jin happy.But his feeling for her start coming back the moment she run to him with teary eyes and puffy face and telling him that his boyfriend dumping her for another woman.During that time,Jin always said that maybe its his chance to confess his feeling.But up until now,he still don’t have a courage to do so.Even Yoongi notice his feeling for her and keep telling him to hurry up confess to her but he didn’t listen.Maybe what Yoongi said is right. He shouldn’t have wasting the time God gave him.

                Jin let out a heavy sight and stood up from his seat and start walking to the door.

“hyung,where are you going?” Jungkook ask him.

“Im going to the rooftop a bit.” Jin said while waving his hand without looking at him and leave the class. All of BTS look at each other and ask what happen to him but they all answer with a shrug or simply shook their head. Well,all except Min Yoongi obviously.

“I told you so…” he mumble before drifting into dreamland again.

 

 

“Eh? You cant come to my house tonight?” Jimin ask in disbelieve of what you just told him. You just decline a promise of movies watching in his house that always you guys do every weeks.You promise them that you will come and bring the movies that you enjoy watching so much to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter