TzuNior 1

Us Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That is it for our meeting today. I hope we could do our jobs accordingly. Thank you everyone. I hope we will meet again soon.”

 

As Park Jinyoung ended his closing speech, there were screeching sound of chairs been pushed back as the whole student council members stood up and ready to leave the meeting room one by one. 

 

Jinyoung sighed as he felt relieved that another important meeting was done. It was a pending meeting that he had to postpone few times due to conflicted schedules between the student council members. 

 

Jinyoung was mentally exhausted as he stood up and walked to the opened window to breath in as much oxygen as he can as the meeting that lasted for more than 30 minutes just now was enough to make his already full brain felt heavier. His position as Hannam High’s Student President sometimes consumed him in every way. However, he knew better not to complain as that was what he wanted. An experience as a leader.

 

There will be another 10 minutes before the school’s break is over. Jinyoung did not have any appetite that day as his mind was full of schedules and plans for that day. He had to finish all the assignments by that night and need to do proposals for his student council activity and also the debate club he was in. So walking to the distant cafeteria was not in his priority now. 

 

The sky was clear with couple of clouds floating high attempting to slightly cover the bright sun. It was a perfect day to do outdoor activities which Jinyoung yearned to do for so long but due to his heavier commitments lately, he could only put the idea at the back of his mind. 

 

As Jinyoung was busy admiring the clear sky, sound of laughter which came from the field down below hit his ears disturbing his train of thoughts. There was a group of female students sitting under a tree just beside the field. Jinyoung could see them clearly even though he was looking from the second floor.

 

There she was. The new junior girl who had been the talk of the school and probably the schools around the neighborhood too, Choi Tzuyu. She was basically a goddess. From her long black hair to her perfect face and to her tall slim model-like figure. Everything about her was all females dream about and guys admire. She transferred to Hannam High School 2 months ago. For a quite new student, she was really popular as she already had her followers and circle of friends. If you look at how she socialized and blended in the school, you can say that she was a bright happy girl who had no worries in this world. 

 

Jinyoung crossed his arms while leaning on the window pane. He still kept his gaze on the said girl. Being 2 years older than her, he never had a chance to talk to Tzuyu. But well, not that he was seeking for it. He had no reasons to talk to the gorgeous girl.

And then it happened. As he was absentmindedly looking at Tzuyu and her friends, Tzuyu looked up and caught him looking at her. It took Jinyoung few seconds to finally realize that Tzuyu was staring back at him. As it was not enough to make Jinyoung felt so flustered, Tzuyu even smiled at him from the distant. 

 

Jinyoung felt like the time stopped, if that was even possible. He had seen the girl smiling and even laughing before from afar but he never paid attention to it as he thought all girls’ laughs and smiles were the same. But this time was different. Tzuyu smiled directly to him and that was the first. Jinyoung did not reply that smile as he quickly averted his gaze and pretending that he was looking at the sky. As the bell rang indicating that the break was over, Jinyoung quickly left the meeting room and told himself that 

 

“What did I just do? Oh God.”

 

**

 

It was the weekend when Jinyoung was busy washing the dishes that he left last night after his dinner when his handphone rang from top of the kitchen table. His parents were not home at the moment as his father had an official business oversea and his mother accompanied him for 2 weeks. The maids were given holiday too as Jinyoung felt like he can manage the house chores himself. But now he kinda regretted it as there were so many school works that he had to do on top of managing himself and the house. Luckily his family was a clean freak from the start that he did not have to do much for the house.

 

Jinyoung turned off the water before walking to the table and grabbed his phone.

 

“Oh Jackson-ah. Why are you calling?” It was already 7pm that time.

 

“Yah yah yah ! What’s with that attitude? Where’s your greeting for your friend?”

 

Jackson, Jinyoung’s bestfriend was always the joker among his friends. Jinyoung could not believe that the guy who always played around all the time, very loud and always talked non-stop can be his bestfriend now. Jackson was the total opposite of Jinyoung. He never took things seriously and the trouble-maker in their school. Even Hannam High School students could not understand how these two very different persons can be best buddies. 

 

Jinyoung smiled hearing Jackson’s usual overreaction.

 

“Okay. Hello Jackson shi. May I know why you call me?” Jinyoung said sounding like a kindergarten teacher talking to his student.

 

“Haa~That is the correct way! Yah jinyoung ah! You did not forget about tonight right?” Jackson said.

 

“Tonight? Tonight what?” Jinyoung was clueless at the moment. He took a seat on the chair as he fixed his grip on his phone.

 

“Yah!! See ! Luckily I call you now. I will have my birthday party tonight. Oh come on man. You wished me last night. What is the purpose to call you my bestie?” Jackson could not believe how Jinyoung could easily forget his birthday party. Jinyoung was the first one to wish him last night though. 

 

“Oh my God. I am so sorry Jackson. I was so preoccupied with my works. I do remember about the party but I was just momentarily....”

 

“No excuse man. You better push all your unending works right now and get your  at my front door by 8pm. One second late, I will tell the whole school that you watch  as a hobby.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter