1/1

how could you

today had been a good. a fantastic day for namjoon even. but then he got a phone call from yoongi which turned his day upside down. he looks at his anatolian who lazes on the floor next to him totally content. on the other hand namjoon is on the verge of a mental breakdown because he does not know what to do in a situation that involves raising more than one dog from the get go.

"rap monster." namjoon cries at the unresponsive male. "how could you?" the large shepherd remains unresponsive to namjoon's words. the pink haired man groans and leans back into the couch with his hands covering his face. what is he going to do now?

yoongi and himself are broke enough as it is, and now they've got a litter of puppies on their hands. how could have namjoon let this happen? it had been two moths ago since namjoon had met yoongi at the dog park, one since they had made a fantastic decision to collaborate on a new mixtape together and now they had puppies coming because rapmon got to suga behind their backs.

namjoon thinks of all the expenses that they're gonna have to fork out for. yoongi's told him since rapmon helped in the creation of these upcoming puppies, he'd have to pay for most of the expenses since yoongi was keeping them at his place. he thinks of the food and how they'd have to find homes for all of them and he'd even asked why yoongi didn't abort the puppies. the older's answer was 'because i couldn't.' in other words, he can't afford the abortion for suga and it would just be better for him to let her have the puppies.

he wonders how they're gonna raise the puppies because never has he ever raised puppies from the moment they were born. namjoon tries to recall anyone who actually has experience with breeding dogs and he recalls seokjin with princess peach. he jumps off the couch to find his phone and in that process knocks a glass (when did he leave that there?!) off the tiny coffee table and it shatters on the floor. that scares both namjoon and rapmon who jumps up and runs into namjoon's bedroom.

the young rapper also manages to get his foot wedged underneath the couch and namjoon falls onto the glass. a loud yelp escapes his throat and the glass pierces his forearms and palms. namjoon winces as he picks himself up and feels the blood rolling down his arms. namjoon groans and the sound attracts rapmon towards him again and the anatolian whines as well as he noses namjoon's cheek.

"don't worry about me, rapmon." namjoon sighs as he raises a hand to start picking out the glass. he winces once more. "we're still going to yoongi's today. i'll call seokjin over there. you can see your pregnant wife."

after a gruelling thirty minutes of picking out the glass and making blood drip everywhere, namjoon finally finishes wrapping his hands and forearms. he sighs with distaste as rapmon sniffs the blood on the floor, when rapmon tries to the blood, namjoon shoos the large dog away. he hurries off to the kitchen so he can find something to wipe the blood up.

namjoon wipes the blood up from the ground as best as he can without causing any excess pain or bleeding. he throws the rag in bin, he hastily tries to find rapmon's leash and finds it in his bag he'd packed the night before. vaguely, namjoon wonders why he'd put the leash in his bag but he hurries to clip the leash onto rapmon's collar, grab his keys and phone. he has to hurry because he's going to be late arriving at yoongi's.

he races out of the apartment with aching arms and he lets rapmon basically walk himself next to namjoon and they walk for about thirty minutes until he reaches yoongi's apartment block. namjoon on the walk to yoongi's has been shooting the dog dirty glances and hoping that the anatolian doesn't run away from him. thankfully no mishaps have happened on the way there, the two make their way up to yoongi's apartment and namjoon knocks on the door. he cringes because the cuts have now reopened.

there's a short period of time before yoongi opens the door. he looks dead tired and his eyes widen as he takes namjoon's appearance in. suga trails behind her owner and rapmon pushes past the mint haired man and into the apartment.

"namjoon." yoongi states.

"yeah?"

"what the happened to your arms and your shirt is stained." that gets namjoon's attention and he looks down at his shirt. well. he clearly didn't notice that he bled all over his shirt earlier.

"well funny story, hyung." namjoon starts and yoongi gives him the resident 'don't start with me' face. yoongi just shakes his head and opens the door wider so namjoon can come in. he comes in and throws his bag onto the couch. namjoon winces again, his arms are in so much ing pain. yoongi appears at his side and grabs one of his bandaged arms and inspects it. namjoon can feel the blood running down his arms and wetting the bandages. " that hurts, yoongi. ouch! let go."

"namjoon. what did you do?" yoongi snarls and pushes him onto the couch. he storms off into the bathroom and rummages around. namjoon looks around and sees the two dogs lying next to each other and he thinks it's cute. he kinda wishes that he could cuddle yoongi. he thinks about what he feels for the older rapper and namjoon sadly knows he likes yoongi.

he's pathetic because yoongi would probably punch him but wouldn't it be nice for him to reciprocate namjoon's feelings? he smiles goofily at the two dogs nipping and playing with each other. suddenly a first aid kit is smashed down on the coffee table in front of him and yoongi settles in between namjoon's legs. a faint pink spreads across namjoon's cheeks but the blush turns into ghastly white as yoongi practically tears through the bandages.

"ouch." namjoon hisses and yoongi huffs as blood starts to drip on the towel he set up on namjoon's lap. namjoon wonders when he put the towel there.

"so tell me what happened." yoongi demands and namjoon so badly wants to run his hands through yoongi's mint locks.

"so, after you called me i had a bit of a freak out. then i thought of someone to call because they've had puppies before and i somehow got my foot stuck underneath the couch, knocked a glass off the coffee table while trying to get my phone. the end." namjoon explains and the older just stares at him as if he doesn't have an iq of 148.

"stupid." yoongi tells him with an exasperated shake of his head. "don't tell me this is your ty handwork as well?"  

"huh?"

"the bandages."

"yeah, i did them up." namjoon nods and there's a sudden flick on his temple.

"you're seriously clumsy, namjoon." yoongi turns away to grab something out of the first aid kit. yoongi also has some water nearby so he pours some onto a new rags and starts to gently clean off namjoon's bloodied arms.

the apartment is silent except from the occasional whines and barks the two dogs make. namjoon finds it somewhat domestic as yoongi takes care of the cuts on his arms. he winces as yoongi applies some alcohol onto them though - because holy that stings. the silence is only broken when the mint haired man tells the pink haired man that he's going to have to stitch up most of the cuts.

"why?" namjoon groans.

"because they're too open tard." the mint haired man rolls his eyes, "they're not gonna heal quickly if i don't."

namjoon makes a whining noise which makes yoongi snort and scoff out 'child'. "hey hyung?"

"yeah?"

"do you actually know how to stitch?" and yoongi makes an affronted face.

"of course. i've had to do a fair amount of self stitching and patching other people up."

"ah." is all namjoon says before he's making all sorts of retarded noises when yoongi starts to stitch together his cuts. after fifteen minutes yoongi is wrapping new bandages around the stitches and it's a much neater job than what namjoon managed to do for himself. "thanks hyung." he tells yoongi

"yah, you should be you brat." yoongi sniff as he starts to pack up. "anyway, set your stuff up, we're gonna work on the beats together now." the older rapper cleans up and moves away to put the first aid kit back.

it's not for another hour when they're settled and well into developing beats for their rough songs that namjoon catches sight of suga plodding by and he can't help but notice that she's big. why would yoongi only call him up today if she had puppies and she was that big?

"yoongi, when did you find out suga was pregnant?"

"today."

the younger is shocked. "how did you not notice?" he blurts out incredulously.

yoongi's face turns pink and he snaps out, "it's not my fault, i just thought she was fat!" he tries to defend himself and namjoon just bursts into laughter. yoongi is just too damn precious and namjoon thinks that maybe he's well on his way into falling in love with this gruff but kind-hearted man. or maybe he already has. it wouldn't be a surprise, really.  

"you wanna take a break so we can call seokjin to help us out with the puppies that are on their way?"

"why not." yoongi's face is still pink and namjoon wants to pinch his cheeks. namjoon pulls his phone out of his back pocket and is horrified to see it bent, a laugh tears itself from yoongi who jeers at namjoon's iphone 6 plus.

"namjoon what the ?"

"i don't know i seriously didn't think that the iphone would bend!" namjoon wails because he'd seen the memes and heard stories but... maybe today was just a ty day... after spending a few minutes trying to bend namjoon's phone into an acceptable flatness they call up seokjin. it takes a few rings before the eldest picks up.

"namjoon?"

"yeah, it's me."

"don't be so rude then namjoon." there's a pause and as namjoon's about to apologize, seokjin continues on, "i'm in the middle of something so tell me what you want or need."

"well, rapmon got suga pregnant and now there's a litter of puppies on their way." namjoon says and there's a pause as seokjin laughs.

"congratulations, i suspect that you want me to help you out with budget costs and how to raise puppies etcetera."

"how'd you know?"

"easy, you've never been a breeder before and i know you namjoon. you're stupid and clumsy." seokjin insults namjoon who sighs and understands seokjin's harsh words though. "i have to go now because jeongguk's being a little bit of a , so i'll come over and talk you guys through it all. bye."

"thanks." namjoon says but seokjin has long hung up on him. yoongi stares at him and namjoon shrugs. "he'll come over when he has free time to talk us through on costs and how to raise puppies. "

"ah that's good. i didn't think about calling seokjin up." yoongi muses. he smiles as suga pads over to him and rests her head in his lap. "are we going to go to the dog park today?"

"depends, you're going to have to hold both rapmon and suga."

"why not." yoongi says and namjoon prays for him internally. yoongi has never had the pleasure of being someone else holding rapmon.

"you're going to be sorry later on, hyung." namjoon comments.

"what for?"

"wanting to go to the dog park."

...

namjoon turns out to be right. as much as his dog adores yoongi, the big anatolian drags the smaller man and the poor man has a hard time reining in the shepherd. suga walks calmly besides namjoon who pats the dog when she rubs her head against his thigh.

when they arrive at the dog park, yoongi is completely out of breath, agitated and he gives namjoon a kick in the shin. while yelling at him, "why didn't you tell me rapmon was like that when he's led by other people?"

namjoon shrugs and walks away to talk to the part of their crew that is currently in the dog park which is hoseok, jimin and taehyung. jeongguk and seokjin aren't there. yoongi is still fuming when he sulkily pulls himself to join the group. namjoon gives him a soft smile and runs a hand through yoongi's mint hair. the younger also swears that he can see a pink tinge on yoongi's face.

but namjoon immediately flies away from that thought as rapmon barrels into him and knocks him into the ground. the anatolian starts to at namjoon's face while yoongi is now screaming about the stitches and namjoon needs to get up now.

with a dazed smile, namjoon picks himself off the ground and thinks of how great dog parks are as yoongi fusses over him.

...

my life i had to rewrite this whole thing after my computer refused to open the original doc. im so ing done. but it turned out better than the previous one. im seriously at capturing namjoon's and yoongi's personalities.