END

I really like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was pouring and Solji was outside, she looked opposite her and found the cafe she frequents. She smiled to herself, “A hot cappuccino on a rainy day, perfect.” 

 

Solji ran across the street and while entering the cafe, Solji was hoping for a certain someone to be there behind the cashier.

 

“A medium hot cappuccino please.” Solji ordered.

 

“Sure. Can I know your name?” The barista named LE asked as she looked up.

 

“Wonder Woman.” Solji said, LE as well as the people behind Solji in the queue laughed.

 

“I’m sure the name she gave me a few days ago was Catwoman…”

 

“Very unique name.” LE tried to keep in her laughter but failed terribly. What made everyone laugh was Solji’s pokerface while saying that name.

 

Solji got her cappuccino and she sat at the table nearest to the cashier just so she can get a better view of LE while she is working. And I’m sure by now, you’d have known Solji has a huge crush on LE. However, Solji wasn’t sure if LE feels the same.

 

As time passes, Solji finished her cup of cappuccino and the rain had stopped. She looked at LE but the latter was busy with customers. Solji felt sad that she couldn’t talk to LE before leaving.

 

“Hey, take over the cashier for me.”

 

“Wonder Woman!” LE shouted as she chased after Solji.

 

“Hmm?” Solji turned around naturally, as if her name was really Wonder Woman.

 

“I think you left this in the cafe.” LE handed Solji a coffee cup sleeve. 

 

“But I didn’t use a paper coffee cup though…”

 

LE let out a sweet smile before heading back to the cafe.

 

This is LE

Can I ask you out to the amusement park this weekend?

I want to know your real name and… I really like you.

I got the tickets ready so see you!!

1pm @ Lotte World

 

 

 

 

Saturday came quickly and Solji found herself to be standing at the entrance of Lotte World but LE was nowhere to be seen yet. Solji saw couples everywhere and she wished LE would appear as soon as possible as she looks so much like a loner right now.

 

“Wonder Woman!” Solji heard that and now, she felt the embarrassment. She should’ve just told LE her real name from the start. 

 

“You’re so late!” Solji pretended to be angry.

 

“I’m so sorry! I went to get these onesies that’s why.” LE handed Solji the onesie she bought for her and Solji laughed so hard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter