final

My best friend-love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just a random fluffy scene, enjoy!

Sipping on your bubble tea in a cozy cafe, you glanced around, trying to avoid eye contact. Was it the unfamiliar feeling of romance? Or was it the fact that Jungkook was staring at you intently now? Even you yourself was not sure.

After Jungkook had confessed to you and vice versa, he dragged you to the cafe in the neighborhood as your first date. But currently, both of you were sitting in an awkward silence, none voiced out a conversation due to the fresh feeling still fluttering in your chests. 

Unable to take the tensed atmosphere anymore, Jungkook tried starting the conversation, "N-nice weather isn't it?" Even he himself winced at the question. Seriously, out of all things you can ask, you ask about weather?

"Y-yea," you answered him, continuing with your drinking. Sip after sip, glance after glance, the drinks were finished while being engulfed in tension. 

"L-let's take a walk outside shall we?" Jungkook asked. Nodding slightly, You stood up quietly while Jungkook place a couple of notes on the table before gesturing for you to follow. This date was exactly not what you expected. 

Taking walks as a couple was supposed to be a romantic thing yet both of you were just strolling, stiff as robots. Instead of a couple, two of you were easily interpreted as strangers instead. 

Frustrated by the situation, Jungkook ruffled his hair before facing you with a pout, "Are you uncomfortable going on a date with me? We are a couple, aren't we?" He attacked you with puppy eyes, one that you could not stand.

"I-I love going on a d-date with you... B-but I had never d-date before, I don't know how it is suppose to be like..." You mumbled, the concept of a date seemed so foreign. Seeing your lost look, Jungkook softened. Being your best friend also meant that he knew you better than yourself and there was a trait of you that he was sure, you are not the affectionate type. 

"Let us start by doing couple stuff together, shall we?" He said before giving you a cute smile that you adore so much. Seeing your smile, he gave you a boylish grin before lacing your hands together. Your hands tensed up upon the contact, but quickly relaxed shortly afterwards, enjoying the feeling of warmth that escape through your small hand and Jungkook large ones. 

The weather was not cold, spring was soon approaching yet your hands felt cold, clammy from cold sweat yet Jungkook did not seemed to mind. Feeling your cold hands, he reached for both of you hands to his mouth before blowing hot air to warm your hands up. Blushing at his sweet actions, you let a smile that was threatening to explode to creep up your face.

Once he felt that your palms were warmed enough he looked at you and smile wider at the sight of you. Reddened cheeks, tugged lips and your eyes that were glistering with affection and adoration, you looked especially adorable. 

He linked your hands together before kissing each knuckle, enjoying the rose red spreading across your face, tinting them. Heart palpipating crazily against rib cage, he continued showering you with affections. 

The warm sensation was nothing that you had felt before as you stared at him in awe. After a minute or two, he placed your hand down from his lips, making you miss the warm immediately. 

He smiled at how adorable you looked before pinching your cheek, sending more blood flushing to your cheeks and nose. 

You were fully wrapped, only your face were shone and to others, you looked kind of like a Chinese rice dumpling but to Jungkook, you looked like a small little girl, so fragile and delicate.

"You know, actually you do not have to be so awkward around me," he swung the linked hands as he fell in step with you.

"Me being your boyfriend is just a title, a name. I am still the same Jungkook you befriend, trust and most importantly,  love. There will not be any change in personality of mine but instead, I will just shower you with all the affection I can muster up and try to make you the happiest woman alive. So don't be in comfortable with me and treat me as per usual okay?" He turned to you before flashing signature smile, eyes forming cresents. 

After letting his words soaked your mind, you faced him with a determined look, "You're right,  you are still Jungkook and I am still me. There should be nothing that is different in how we treat each other. Screw this all "suppose to me more feminine for boyfriend" thing, l

Please log in to read the full chapter