long time

Stained glass

A young girl-blonde in a funny hat for a long time sat and watched as the small transparent raindrops on the stained glass turned into a large elastic, and under the glow of the setting sun became almost peach to pale - pinkish tint. Then the droplets merged yet, rolled down the windows and eventually formed into intricate spots grew and grew like strange figures of animals, birds and unknown people.

She always came to this cafe with stained glass windows and watched ... I watched as the sun plays with colored glass or, well, as now, on a quiet night under a light rain jazz played in the children's game, causing a smile at the blonde-haired girl in a funny hat. She is not the first lived on this sinful earth, and has long been out of childhood, but her everything - still wanted to touch a drop of rain on the glass, and she ran like a young child ran to him skinny hand loudly rattling fashionable bracelet. However, production was slipping, because rain went from the backside of her cozy little world, on the backside of the cafe window. Scattered view blonde slowly transferred from children's dreams and dreams in the harsh reality, and it-grieved eyes scanned the half-empty hall. Boring. Sleepily. Sad.

At the next table, near the same stained glass, sat a guy with a girl. She excitedly told companion something interesting, and the person just nodded and assented to sign an agreement with a companion. Before the blonde could hear snatches of pending proposals. Something about the souls of the people who go to heaven and, together with an unknown girl great apostle guarded the gates of heaven.

"Rave." - Blonde grinned.

Raindrops on glass continue to flow down and merge into one, the girl seemed not human souls, well, or something like that. She did not believe and did not even try to believe overheard words.

- That you believe that luck is not random? - Girl suddenly jumped from their seats, leaving the guy in a light loss, and ran to the blonde. - Lime.

- I’m sorry, what? - Surprised blonde looked at Crazy Woman.

- Well, so call me. Lime. - And he gave her hand.

- Um, Alice. - Blonde shook the proffered hand.

That evening, it was night, or who knows when the peach-pink drops on the stained glass completely dried, by Alice went home with a new friend. Whether she believed fate? Nevertheless, not for that! She simply succumbed to a strange impulse, and swing with Lime and completely forgetting about the time left. That is so easy, leaving their actions a mystery to herself; she left the arm of a casual acquaintance, sensing in him a kindred spirit.

Just heard purring with pleasure, blonde surrendered favorite dream. All hush, hush became the world, and everything is slowly sliding down the raindrops on the stained glass. Lime did not move, just moved her sensitive nose, inhaling the fresh water outside. Now for the stained glass balconies in someone's apartment, together they heard rain, which was ending slowly and surely. If you asked, the girl-blonde in some of the worlds it is now, by Alice would not have undertaken to answer for sure. After all, she just did not know it is a hundred percent. Nothing is impossible to know for sure. Nothing can be eternal, even artfully made stained glass.


But one thing they know for sure together: in the best of all worlds...