It's a puppy

Icarus

It was a sunny spring day in May. Minhyun was walking home from his work just like another day. He smiled feeling the sunrays warm him up. It was warm for the time of the year and Minhyun wanted to enjoy every second of it before the cold would come again the next week. Yes the weather could be crazy sometimes. He spread his arms trying to capture most of the sun as he could and inhaled all the air he could. Today was a good day. He stretched his arms before continuing his walk but got stopped when he heard a soft whining sound. From the pitch that it must have been from a dog and small one. Taking in his surrounding a bit better he tried to find the source of the sound. he found the pup behind a couple of trashcans. He was laying on the ground his ears where flattened and tail tucked away. it was all show that the small pup was frightened.  
“Don’t worry buddy I wound hurt you.” Minhyun crouched down before the pup so he wouldn’t look so big and less threatening.  He didn’t want the pup to be scared of him. getting closer when the pup was this scared would not help him. Minhyun was a vet which helped him knowing how to calm an animal down but he had never seen a dog this scared before. Minhyun inspected the pup from a distance. It had fluffy fur which was mostly black and only had a blond brownish colour at his feet. The pup was injured, that must have been the reason why it was whining, but not too bad.  Judging from its state the pup must have been abandoned, it was skinny and in a poor condition. , like it could pass out any minute. 
The pup seemed to relax a little and Minhyun extended one hand but stopped when the pup backed away. the pup didn’t seem to want to attack him but he didn’t want to scare the pup more than needed. After sometime the pup relaxed more and even started sniffling on the males hand. Minhyun took this as a sign for him to pick the dog up. He wrapped his jacked around the pup and took him home. He only gave a small whine but seemed to trust the male enough to let him carry him. 
When he arrived home he laid down the pup down on the kitchen table, which was by now already passed out. It worried Minhyun so he wasted no time in cleaning his wounds and wrapping them up. Minhyun left the dog getting a blanked and laying it down in the living room and laid down the pup on it so it would be comfortable.  
Back in the kitchen he grabbed a bowl and filled it with water and put it down next to the pup. 
He looked at the sleeping puppy. He knew he couldn’t do anything but let him rest and wait for him to wake up. 
Minhyun stared at the little pup for a bit before he decided that it would be time to start making dinner. He would go the pet shop for all the basic stuff he would need latter when his brother would be him. 

Minhyun was so occupied with the dinner he was making that he hadn't noticed someone entering the apartment. "Minhyun" a deep voice called coming from the intruder. "Why is there a dog sleeping in our apartment." the voice asked as the male stepped into the kitchen. Minhyun jumped from his spot not expecting someone to be there. 
"Ah hyung you're home." he said innocently a big nervous smile covering his features. The male sternly looked at his brother. 
“Well I found this puppy on the streets and he was hurt and I couldn’t  leave him there. Can we keep him, Please?”
“No.”
“How can you say no. he is hurt he’ll die if we kick him out right now.”
“Okay he can stay, but don’t grow attached but he is out when he gets better.”
Minhyun smiled at his victory. Okay his brother only said the pup could stay till he was better but he knew his brother. Cold on the outside but really sweet on the inside. He would let the pup stay eventually. He continued cooking with a smile on his face. The only thing he needed to worry about now with the health of the dog. Which was really bad right now.