Wil you please?

Will you please?
Jin Woo's POV
 
I have no idea how did I get together with this clumsy child. Okay I admit. She had a cute and bubbly personality. Whenever she smiles, her cute little bunny teeth showed up every time. She hated it but I think it's really cute. Nayeon was crazy about lipsticks. She loved to collect them too. You name it she had it. I've seen her in different lip color. And literally she's obsessed with them. But like I said Im Nayeon was literally the clumsiest girl ever. Remember the time she was cutting strawberries. She was literally holding the knife upside down. I was so so so worried that she might hurt herself but apparently she didn't. And the other time, she was trying to change her seat with me. The chair fell on the floor and she almost slipped onto it. Thank god I held her before anything happens. So I'm constantly worried about my girlfriend. 
 
'Morning Jin woo oppa, why are you late to class today? You stayed up studying right?', Nayeon asked me. I can only smiled at her. Yes she knew me well. It's our last year of college and finals are coming real soon. I really wanted to get into Seoul National University to pursue my studies. It's my dream to do so. 'Let's go to the library. I should tutor you too. Come on!' I grabbed her hand and made our way to the library. She grumbled and dragged her heavy footsteps. Honestly, Nayeon wasn't that bad in her studies. Average I would say. She told me she wanted to quit studying and find a job after college. I'm not quite happy with her decision. Part of me wanted her to stay with me so I can spend more time with her. So I kinda hope we both can make it into the same university. Call me a selfish fool but I just wanted her to be with me. This is why I had been giving her extra lessons after class to improve her score. I started imagining our time together. Get a degree then our first job together. We will get married and build a happy family. A man can totally dream right? But I've never told her about that. I don't want her to laugh at me and calling me childish and whatsoever.
 
Nayeon had cheerleading that day. All the jumping and shouting worn her out. But she was happy that her team had won the game. 'You did really well today Nayeon-shi. I'm so proud of you. Here take this energy drink. Promise me to rest well okay?', Junior said to Nayeon. 'Thank you Junior oppa. I will drink it well. Don't worry.' Oh no did she just show him her infamous bunny smile. Junior did not just blushed at her. Excuse me, for the record she's mine. I admitted I was slightly jealous. I went up to them and held her hand. 'Let's go and study now. We shouldn't waste our time here.' I insisted. 'Why are you like this? Can't I even rest for a day? If you want to study, go find someone else! I'm tired with you.' She pushed me and walked away with that Junior. I was literally standing here like an idiot. There were people whispering among themselves. Probably judging I'm a bad boyfriend. I sighed. 
 
I tried to call her many times after that but she did not pick up at all. She's probably mad at me. I can't afford to lose her. I should apologize. Maybe I shouldn't force her to do something she doesn't like to. I decided to look for her at her house. It's 11pm. I've waited for her for two hours long but she's not back home yet. Where had you been Nayeon-ah. Did you get hurt again? My mind started to worry and crazy thoughts were running in my head. Until then I heard her laugh not far from here. I looked up to that direction and I saw two figures walking towards me. It was Nayeon and Junior. Since when they hung out together? My mind went blank immediately when I saw them together. My heart ached so badly but I held it in. She was pretty surprised to see me there, waiting for her. 'Oppa, wh.. What are you doing here?', she stuttered. 'I thought you haven't had dinner so I bought you dinner.' I smiled bitterly. I tried to hand the bag of food to her but Junior suddenly told me that they had eaten dinner together. 'Oh I see. So I'll see you next time then. Goodbye.', I immediately walked away. This must be how heartbreak felt like. Pain engulfed my whole body and I felt tears running down my cheeks. I'm a useless piece of . I threw the food away in the trash as I had no appetite to eat anymore. I went into my room and lied on my bed lifelessly. Thinking about her. Thinking about my life without her. I can't make her happy. I just can't anymore...
 
It wasn't my first time seeing them together but this time it broke me hard. He was part of the basketball team and she's the cheerleader. They often see each other during practice or even tournaments. There were even rumors about them being together. But Nayeon always assured me that they were just nothing more than friends. I believed her though. Because I knew she liked me too. That night I couldn't sleep. My mind was full of her. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Help me lord. Help me...
 
Nayeon's POV
 
I've never seen Jin woo oppa that way before. He looked so disappointed with me. Normally he would asked me many questions about me and Junior being together. But this time he didn't even bother at all. Was he giving up on me now? Please don't. Me and junior are just friends. But I know he liked me more than a friend. I told him many times that I'm no longer single but he refused to listen. He told me he will wait for me. Of course I didn't tell Jin woo oppa about that. I don't want him to be mad and I just want to enjoy his presence for now. 
 
It's lunch hour now. But I didn't see him at the cafeteria. Where could he be? 'Hi Nayeon-shi, do you want to have lunch together?' It's Junior again. 'Sorry Junior oppa I'm not hungry. Maybe next time?', I could see his dejected face but he's not my main concerned now. Where are you oppa-ya! Maybe he's in the library! I ran towards the library but to no avail I couldn't find him as well. His best friend, Wooyoung saw me and told me that he's in the office. Why would he be there? I thought. 
 
'Are you sure about this? I hope you make a wise decision.', Teacher Choi said to Jin woo. 'Yes songsaengnim. I am sure about this.' Jin woo replied. 'All the best. I hope you can make it.' Jin woo bowed politely to the teacher. I overheard their conversation. It seemed like oppa is dropping out from chemistry. But why. Oh wait. Both of us only have chemistry class together. Is he avoiding me for real now. 'Yah Kim Jin Woo! What are you even thinking about dropping chemistry? Do you seriously hate me that much?!!', I couldn't held my frustration and rant at him. He seemed a little bit taken aback by me. 
'Ah.. Nayeon. You heard our conversation... I didn't drop it just to avoid you. I think you misunderstood. Apparently, the course I'm applying for need not for me to take chemistry so yea..', he explained. 'But you are so smart, taking an extra subject wouldn't harm much right? Why wait until now only you make this decision? Was it because of me?' I raged. 'Calm down Nayeon-shi. It wasn't  because of you. I just wanted to focus on my studies. That's all.', he explained again. 'It's all about you and your studies. Do you even care about me? I still don't get it why you insisted on tutoring me! I didn't say I wanted to further my studies. It was only you in the first place!' I could take it anymore. 
 
Suddenly, I felt him holding my hand. I turned around and saw his head hung low. Where is the confident oppa I know. Guilt started to fill me. 'I'm sorry for forcing you to study with me. I felt really bad right now knowing that you didn't actually want it to happen. I thought we could both score well and get into the same university. You know we could spend more time together by the time. But I was wrong. Things didn't go the way I want it to be. I'm sorry.' His face was gloomy but he managed to spill the truth. Why didn't he tell me earlier. 'I'm sorry for that. I have something to say.. Erm. Nayeon-ah we should break up. I don't see a point of us being together now. We don't have the same goals. I realized it now. I couldn't make you happy. I couldn't even give you what you want. You wanted to be free but I held you back. Maybe we don't suit each other anymore. I'm sorry to let you waste your time on me. But I've never regretted the time when we were together. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Perhaps you can create more memories with Junior? I'm sure he will make you happy. Take care ya Nayeon. Thank you for willing to love me back. Thank you.', he confessed and left me dumbfounded. I couldn't processed what just happened to me. 'Where did you go Nayeon-shi! I was so worried about you. Let's go to class now.', Junior found me out of nowhere. I followed him to class still feeling awful but it was just a dream right? Jin woo oppa broke up with me. No I'm sure it's a nightmare. A horrible nightmare.
 
After days without his presence, I'm starting to feel lost and empty. It took me a while to understand that he's gone. I don't even see him in college anymore. We don't have any class together that makes me wanted to be with him even more. I texted him for the nth time but he never replied. I couldn't believe oppa was this cruel. I think Junior found out that I'm single again. His opportunity came but I won't let it happen. My heart is still for Jin woo oppa. I couldn't forget him no matter what. I want him back. I will do whatever I want. This is my goal. And I will make it happen. 
 
Jin woo's POV
 
Im Nayeon. Im Nayeon. She's no longer in your life anymore. Please get it right. But every single time I get reminded of her. The little plant on my study table reminded me on our first date together. We bought this to signify our love. I'm surprised it never dies. I didn't watered it for days but it's still green and alive. Probably because it's a cactus you silly. The bunny toy on my bed reminded me of her too. I won it in the amusement park with her on our date together. I thought I wanted to give the bunny to her but she told me to keep it instead. Because she said the toy will remind me of her all the time. Boy she was right. The bunny really resembled her. I smiled thinking of that. My heart longed for her but it didn't hurt like it used to be before. I felt much better now as I focused on my finals. I still received text messages from Nayeon. She won't just give up on texting me. How funny. She would update me about her daily life. Telling me that her test went well. Or maybe about her not falling on the stairs anymore. Maybe she doesn't need me anymore. I thought. Sometimes I felt bad about not replying her message but it's better to be this way. Right? 
 
It's our finals week. I couldn't believe I will be finishing college soon. I will be leaving this place and move onto a new chapter. My chapter began with her but the next chapter she won't be here anymore. I sighed thinking about the good times. I think I did pretty well on my exams. Till then let God decide which path I should go on. I still couldn't believed that I texted her back just to wish her good luck. The next thing I know she replied back instantly. 
 
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO OPPA!!!!! Don't worry about me too much I will do my very best. Hwaiting <3<3<3 
 
I guessed she was super happy about me texting her back. I smiled thinking about her again. I didn't see her for months but it felt like she's by my side all the time. Maybe because of her text message, I become motivated day by day. 
 
It was results day. The students were rushing to see whether they did well on the result boards. Wooyoung got into Dongguk University. Good for him. I thought. Even though it meant we won't be seeing each other. Because I finally got into my dream university! Hurray. All cheers to the almighty Kim Jin Woo who slayed all the time. Ha ha. I'm too hyped up for this. Teacher Choi congratulated me and wished me luck in my future. I'm really grateful for her support. 'Opps sorry.' I apologized as I bumped into someone. 'Anyeong oppa, do you miss me? So how did you  do? I'm sure you did well right.' It was Nayeon. I nodded at her with a grin on my face. When I wanted to ask about her, she cut me off. 'I have good news and bad news. The good news is.. Aish just see for yourself.', she handed me a piece of paper. I received and saw the bolded letters. 
 
Congratulations, Miss Nayeon Im. You are accepted by Seoul National University. 
 
I was really really shocked and happy at the same time. I looked at her 'How did you..' 
'Well here comes the really bad news, you have to stick with me forever. My cute little boyfriend' , Nayeon smiled showing me her bunny teeth.