Final

Not Planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warnings? the f word here and there because Hanbin has an extra way of narrating things.
enjoy

 

------------------------------

Hanbin's POV

 

I didn't know what was the weirdest, Bobby asking me to go to the library to study or how empty was the place. Usually the library is very crowded but today it really seems to be a quiet place to relax, the first thing I did was leaving my school bag on the hanger where all the other bags where, only a few tough. Then I sat in one of the tables. I was looking around, waiting for him to arrive. Both of us have never spended time here, I study at my home and Bobby...well he never studies. I was so nervous though, because the librarian of the school today was Kim in Jinhwan aka my crush. He was behind his desk, doing the paper work like the responsible person he is. I couldn't help but look at him every single second. Today he curled his blonde hair, so he looked like some kind of fallen angel. He was too busy to notice my intense staring, well, Its not like he even notices me anyways. I sighed at my unilateral love, It was so cliche that I wanted to puke. I jumped in my seat when Bobby arrived with a scream. 

'HEY! ARE YOU READY TO STUDY?' My jaw dropped and punched him in the arm nervously, why he had to be so loud? And as if the world was against me, Jinhwan finally noticed us. 

'Shhh' He said putting a finger in front of his lips, he was so adorable. I think I blushed, I didn't planned to be noticed like this 'Can you guys please don't be so loud?' 

'Yes, of course, yes. I mean, we are sorry.' I sounded like an idiot. I put a hand in the other's head and make Bobby bow with me while he giggled. Then I returned to him 'What the hell Bobby? You are supposed to be quiet in a library!'

'What? did I embarrass you in front your hyung?' He smirked and took a seat in front of me. 

'Oh yeah I forgot you have never been in a library before, you cavern man' I didn't pay attention to his comment, I wasn't in the mood to get teased.  'Plus we aren't going to study, Its more like I'm going to help you'

He rolled his eyes and starting unpacking the things of his bag. I don't really need to study, I have good marks already but Bobby is a lost case. I tried my best at paying attentions to his doubts but it was a difficult task to do when Jinhwan is being Jinhwan behind him. And maths were so boring. 

'And how do you find the logari- hey, Bobby calling Dumbin.' I followed Jinhwan with my eyes , who was going to the shaves with a cart full of books, and then I quickly look back at Bobby. He facepalmed. 'You are being useless for me'

'Excuse me?? I am already a really good friend for accepting to teach you every single thing from the beginning of the year, you should be thankful' I dropped my pencil and leaned back, looking at the ceiling. I wasn't having a good time, if Kim Jinhwan was present everything in my head would be a mess. 

'Woah, calm down buddy. Take a break...can you go look for books for this?' I sighed, what kind of break was that? 

He smiled at me and I couldn't deny. I stood up and start walking between the shaves, reading the titles of each book with my head titled. I was still trying to calm my heart beats. I was an idiot. I fell for that perfect blonde since I entered for the first time the damn gates of this school. The first day I was walking in the hallway and I bumped into someone, the other one fell and all the books he was carrying fell upon him. I felt terrible sorry when I saw the little boy staring at all the mess on the floor with a worried face. Maybe he could be a classmate, I didn't wanted any trouble with anyone, I wanted friends not enemies. I helped the other one and the smile he gave me was enough to make my belly feel weird. Later in the opening ceremony, I would find out that that black haired petite boy was older than me and probably one of the best students of all the school because he was giving the speech for the freshmen. I was so embarrassed, I talked to him without honorifics and he didn't said nothing about it, I thought he was really nice. And since then I unconsciously started looking for him every time in the cafeteria, during the breaks, and even when I walked through the hallways. Bobby, the first friend I made when I joined the basketball team, said that I should try to get closer to him. But how when I was shy as . Plus I haven't any hopes on this, I'm okay with looking at him from a safe distance, I don't have opportunities either. And now I was in a terrible mood, that's why I try to never think about this, I get frustrated. And the fact that I entered without thinking in the romance category didn't help. Where were the math books? 

When I turned in the corner, I bumped hard into a cart with some books.

'Oh my feet!' 

'Oh my! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?' I freezed in my spot when I heard the voice of an angel, I mean Jinhwan. And I tensed up when he walked around the cart and got closer with a worried look. I wanted to punch myself, I cursed in front of him, there goes my good image. 

'IM OKey' I coughed and tried again because my voice ing cracked ' I'm fine, nothing serious. It's my fault for being distract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter