Unexpected meeting

When SMART FOX meet LOST RABBIT

ok guys so here goes nothing 

(A/N)   blue= write red= thought  bold= English 
________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 In the year of 2012


Your POV


Right now I'm in the airplane waiting to arrive South Korea to have some vacation and take care my companies there . It makes me laugh when I remember my parent's face when I ask them permission to have vacation in South Korea .


Flashback

"Mom!,Dad! where are you! " I shout at the living room as I just come down from my room . " We're at the kitchen Winty," mom say. I rush quickly to the kitchen as my tummy is making noises. " good morning mom , good morning dad . what's for breakfast "  I say . "Good morning to you too Winty " they say. Only my parents can call me winty. Then my dad looks up from his newspaper as mom put the breakfast on the table and ask " what with your outfit today Winty " " Oh I will have a meeting with the board member to expand our business at the France and afterward I will be visiting Noona at the hospital"  "Ok dear but remember to send our regard to your sister and don't forget to come back home to bring lunch to your sister and you can eat it with her arasso" mom say . " Yes mom , will you and dad have anything today ?" . My dad answered me " we will be busy with our empire until this afternoon Why?" " I just want to ask you something " . And my mom say to me " what is it Winty you know that we can give you anything that you want " dad nod as mom finish her sentence . I keep thinking a good word to make them less shock and after I decide I took a deep breath and carefully say " Umm can I have some vacation in South Korea " . My mom and dad is so shock at my request

  

" Why so suddenly 
Winty ?" my mom ask . " nothing it just I want to know the culture of Soth Korea and I also want to take care my companies over there " . My mom panicked say " But Winty can you take care of yourself there. What if you get robbed . what if you-" . But she was cut off by dad "she can take care of herself honey she is 15 for Pete sake, by the way, how long is your vacay there " ." Until I inherited both of your empires I guess" . Suddenly my mom yells " WHAT!!! , that will be like 3 years . There is no way I'm going to say yes to you Miss LUCIFER-WANG ZILL WINTER! " crap my mom says my name that means only one thing she is totally SERIOUS . Then I send my cute do eyes to dad to help me because that is his weakness . At first, he hesitates but he eventually gives in "honey , why don't you just say yes to her , she rarely ask thing from us ,also she already expert at martial art so ,I don't think it will be hard for her" "But-" My mom want to say something but I quickly cut her "Mom pretty please with a cherry on top , and I promise to come back home once in a month " I say it with my aegyo . My mom finally gives in . She sighed and say " Fine I let you go but you need to call me at least once in a week ok " .

I was so excited and go hug mom while saying " Thanks, mom , you are the greatest mom ever " . I high five dad and mouthed thank you to him then I went to my dad " Thank you, dad , You are the greatest dad ever " and I kiss his cheek . " I want a kiss too~" my mom whine while using aegyo . We chuckled seeing her like that . Then my dad playfully says "no she only love me" . I was confused but when I saw my dad winking at me I decided to play along " Yes dad I only love you " . Mom pouted when she hear that . And I laugh with dad and decided to end it as I'm already late for my meeting I go to her and kiss her cheek " Mom I also love you the same with dad ok" Then she smile happily.

My daydream was being interupted by the announcement " Good evening everybody we will be landing at Incheon International Airport another 5 minutes and the local time is 1:00 A.M so please remain seated with your seat belt fastened . And Thank you for choosing Korea-America Airlines (idk any name i just put it)
You must be wondering why i didn't use my private plane right it basically because i don't want to attract unnecessary attention from reporter to announce your arrival in south Korea . You just want to have a regular vacation here. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You just get out from the airplane and people was basically looking at you because you wear a gas mask 
 (you are wearing this but black tanktop on the inside )

You text your driver that you already land and he reply that he already at outside . As you were going outside suddenly there were flash of camera everywhere . "Omo how did they know that I'm going to arrive here . OMG and mom say don't do anything that will get my cover blow or she will send me back to America and I just arrive here-"  My thought was interrupted by a voice behind me " hey can you move aside" . Hearing that i put on my cold facade and turn to see there is a bulky man wearing all black and behind him was a group of girls idk maybe 9 girls being surrounded by bodyguards and their manager . i just stood there and watch him as i don't let people that aren't close with me hear my voice . Then suddenly that man just push me making me fall on the ground . My anger suddenly rising making me just want to punch that man and make him say sorry to me but i control my temper and when i calm down . Suddenly my foot being step by none other the girls and the bodyguards . 

And i must tell you it hurts with their high heels and boots . WHen i was holding my pain the last girl offer her hands to me . I look up to make her leave but when i look up i saw a beautiful angel . I took her hands and stand up but before i could say anything . Her manager already called her " Hey Hyo Yeon hurry up or we will be late for our next schedule and it will be your fault!" . She just stood there smiling " I got to go now my manager already call me so i need to go there before he explode , Goodbye" and wave to me before turning her back and walk swiftly to her manager.

I was so speechless seeing an angel in front of me and i remember what he say to the angel . " How dare he yell at my angel the next time I meet him I will make him pay . Ahh That Angel is so beautiful what was her name again ahh yes it was HyoYeon" 

Then I walk to my limousine and greet my driver, Uncle Ben and he drove me to my house ( Yes your house not family or your parent's . it is YOURS and you have other houses at South Korea)

after i wash my self i lay on my bed and thinking about her " hmm HyoYeon i think you and I are meant to be for each other" . Then i went to sleep with a smile on my face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ok there you go the first chapter do you guys like it or not just give me your opinion about this ok
i maybe will update again today but who knows hehehe so bye for now

 

kingjokerz99 out-