Big or Small (You're Still in My Heart)

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i don't know what AU is this but I pictured it before their comeback and between their Japan Dome Tour 2014 kkk

Jiyong, Daesung, and Big Seunghyun

 

Sure the crisp of late autumn had sent chill to all the people out there, no exception for Daesung who was coming back to their apartment that felt like their dorm in trainee days. Their Japan Dome Tour and upcoming come back had pressure all the members to live together again for some time, for the sake of efficiency. Daesung just went back from the gym when Jiyong asked him to buy some ramen, beer and energy drink. And don’t forget anything edible for us if you don’t want us to die here, Jiyong asked him.

Daesung realized that even they shared place to live, their schedules were arranged differently and they rarely met each other full team. The notes on the fridge almost be the only way they communicated to each other since they would forget about their own phones when it was time to work. Oh, except Seunghyun Hyung. He just left love message.

‘For who?’ a little voice inside his head asked.

Blushing, Daesung answered the question by himself, ‘Me, of course’.

 

Daesung could see the apartment’s gate and he took long strides while gripping tightly to the plastic bags. Years of training his muscles had its perks: four big bags were easily brought by him despite the heavy weight of canned beer and energy drink.

If he wasn’t mistaken, there would be only the rappers of BIGBANG at the dorm since they were brainstorming about the music and lyric. They’re the brain of BIGBANG anyway, Daesung shrugged. After reaching the lift and pressed the button of his destination, he put all the plastic bags on the floor and rubbed his palms together.

The vocalist wanted to seek warmth from his rapper lover. Maybe giving him a bone-crush hug will do, a giggle escaped from his mouth. Or rubbing myself against him, like he usually does, and inhaling his scent.

Ugh.

It seemed to be a long elevator ride for Daesung, at the fact it only took fifteen second to reach the floor. He opened the door just to find the groggy Jiyong who wasn’t able to gulp the sparkling water he had in his mouth. Some drops fell from the corner of his mouth to his neck, resulting a gasp from Daesung.

 

“Hyung! You’re so wrecked! God! Have you slept?” Daesung dropped the bags, took some tissues and wiped the leader’s neck and the hem of his t-shirt.

“Dechong-ahh~” the leader grinned widely and Daesung took a sniff of him. Not drunk, he was sure. But why?

Jiyong grabbed Daesung’s coat and buried his face to the crook of Daesung’s neck. Daesung hugged him so he didn’t fall, but then he heard a loud snore.

Jiyong fell asleep while standing!!

Daesung rolled his eyes. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter