Final

Jelly, much?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin had been in love with Do Kyungsoo since they were in 10th grade. They were in fact best friends since middle school. And Jongin couldn’t be more grateful and glad when Kyungsoo went to the same high school with him, taking the same course. He did think that Kyungsoo might have a mutual feeling as him. They acted like a couple; sweet talks through the phone and those pickup lines texts. Jongin tried to make a move – oh yeah, he did and it was pretty much obvious to everyone – but this particular Do Kyungsoo just couldn’t see it.

Do Kyungsoo was wild; no doubt yet he sometimes all innocent and dense. Even though he was all amiable and social towards people, you need to be careful with him. Beware people; this Do Kyungsoo was actually a devil in an angel’s suit. He’s mean and a bully – okay, he only bullied Jongin. People didn’t even understand of why Jongin fell in love with Kyungsoo. Well, Kyungsoo’s okay but he’s something. Jongin said that, ‘love is blind.’ He didn’t even know how or why but he seriously loved Kyungsoo with all of his heart, that Do Kyungsoo; who couldn’t be separated from his infamous sarcasm. And his sadist and narcissist personality just made Jongin fell for him deeper.

 

 

 

 

During their 11th grade, Joonmyeon – Jongin’s cousin and Kyungsoo’s best friend – had encouraged Jongin to confess his feeling towards Kyungsoo. Jongin gave a deep thought about it. Maybe, just maybe, Kyungsoo was serious about all those ‘Love you’ that he received every time they texted each other. Maybe, Kyungsoo liked him back. Maybe, Kyungsoo had noticed his hints. A tiny bit of hope lighten in Jongin which made him decided to confess.

 

 

Through a phone call of course, he didn’t have courage to confess it face to face with Kyungsoo.

 

“Soo?” Jongin said, he was already sweating cold.

 

“Yeah? What is it?” Kyungsoo’s voice echoed from the other line.

 

“Can I tell you something?” Jongin asked.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Just listen to it, kay? Don’t cut the line.” Jongin took a deep breath.

 

“Okay, this is suspicious.” Kyungsoo said, nodding to himself while pressing the phone close to his ears.

 

“I really like you a lot.” Jongin sighed and continued. “It hurts to see you with another guy. It made me think, best friend shouldn’t feel this way towards his best friend. That was when I realized that I’m…”

 

“Yes, Jongin?”

 

“I’m madly in love you Kyungsoo, so will you go out with me?” Jongin said in one breath. He was clutching the phone as if his dear life counting on it.

 

But Kyungsoo didn’t him an answer. He was laughing out loud. “God, this is hilarious.”

 

“Kyungsoo, don’t laugh. I’m dying in embarrassment here.” Jongin said, feeling hot.

 

“What if I say no?” Kyungsoo teased.

 

And Jongin swore that he could hear the breaking sound of his heart.

 

Kyungsoo’s laugh echoed again, “I’m just kidding okay. Yes. I said yes.”

 

“R-really?! Yayy! I love you Do Kyungsoo!” Jongin shouted and Kyungsoo wanted to curse because the scream might turn him deaf.

 

Jongin stared at his phone after a long talk. Do Kyungsoo and him were officially together. A creepy grin decorated his handsome face. Oh my god, we’re official! I’m Kyungsoo’s boyfriend! Do Kyungsoo is mine!

 

 

 

 

Things were pretty awkward at first. Kyungsoo surely knew how to act natural; unlike Jongin who’s basically an awkward potato. Joonmyeon already sensed something weird going on with the two but he decided not to ask. I mean, Kyungsoo would eventually tell him everything so why bothered asking? And yes, Kyungsoo spilled everything towards him during lunch – which leads Joonmyeon to unstoppable teasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter