first met

our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is our first stepping our feet to the college world. The first day that will makes her life change. Lee Hanna roaming inside the corridor while looking for her friends.

'Hanna! you were late' shout Park MinAh, her only best friend. 'Sorry I'm late. My mum told me to use the car for the first time and i'm stuck in a trrafic jam' Hanna pout. 'Aigoo chingu, have you get your schedule?' MinAh asked 'Of course. Luckily we have lots of class together.' Hanna smile while ruffling MinAh's hair. 'ya! can't you stop that habbit Hannah-agh? you kept messing my hair. You should do that to your boyfriend.' said MinAh. 'yeah if I had a boyfriend duhhh.' said Hanna annoyingly. 'well i hope for this year i will get myself a boyfriend so I can stop ruffling your hair chinggu-ya' said Hanna while ruffling MinAh hair again and start running. "ya, you stop running ya Lee Hannna you should come here before i kill you. ya!' okay Lee Hanna, you have wake the scary Park MinAh. MinaAh started to run catching Hannah .

'Hee mianhe chinggu ya my cute chinggu you are the best i'm sorry MinAh-ah i won't mess with you hair again please forgive me please' Hanna kept on apologizing to MinAh . Having MinAh as a bestfriend was a great thing. she knew everything about me and i can't even hide something from her. Well, she's that mighty Park MinAh that have a beautiful face, nice body and a kind heart that would makes her as everyone favourites.But she's not arrogant  and i love to be fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter