All I Ever Need

NaTzu Tracklist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
🎶 All I Ever Need

DISCLAIMER

Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

==================================

"Hello Unnie."

Here she are again. Acting that I mean something to her, and later? There she was flirting with my other friends. Or what I mean classmates.

Everyone knows how close she are with girls here in school. 

"Hello." I answered  coldly.

Tzuyu smile, and pull me by the waist. Her arm was in my waist. Our face is just inch away. It taken me aback.

"What with the coldness?" Tzuyu asked me coolly.

Ok, I admit it! She was kinda cool. And I am loving it. I can feel her breathe against my lips. I can feel blood rushing to my face. My body stiff.

"T-Tzuyu, others w-will see us."

Aish Im Nayeon! You are to obvious! Don't stutter.

"Why? Are we doing something not good in the eyes of orhers?"

Tzuyu asked me.

I don't know what to say. Why she have to be this so smart?

"We are both girls, and I think this position is too intimate for a friend. I don't want others give this a meaning."

What ?? Did I just say that? That was crazy.

"Oh." Tzuyu remove her hands in my waist. She smile and nodded her hand, but it kinda different. I don't understand it.

Tzuyu backface me. I want to see her face, I don't know. 

"I have to go." 

Tzuyu says, and I just watch her walk in the hallway.

Why I feel heavy heart watching left me here? You are idiot Im Nayeon! You like her, if you only see yourself that was kinda sweet, but look you are pushing her. I hate myself.

Then there I see Sana kiss Tzuyu on cheeks.

Yeah, that was my reason why I am pushing her away. I don't want to be in line to those girls she flirt with.

Why do I have to be in love with a girl who doesn't know how to stick to one, and have stable relationship with one?

I was busy staring at the whiteboard. I didn't even understand what Mr. Choi saying. 

I don't want to look at my side. Because I will just see Tzuyu flirting with Myoui Mina.

I hate it that every subject Tzuyu have someone to flirt with.

"Im Nayeon"

What? Did the professor just called my name.

"Sir?"

I immediately stand from my seat.

"What do you think is the answer?"

Mr. Choi asked me seriously.

Wait, I didn't here the question clear. I look around me, and they are all looking at me. Tzuyu  Well she was looking at me, byt my blood boil as I see Myoui Mina resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. What the? That midget!

"Nayeon?"

Mr. Choi call me again.

What? I don't k ow the question.

"Sir-"

"Sir, I think your question was not answerable." Tzuyu suddenly said.

We all look at her, also Mr. Choi.

"What makes you say that Miss Chou?" 

"Sir your subject was not our major, this is just a minor subject. Don't assume that we take it seriously. Besides we just study just to pass. Your question should be only answer by those who major it. Believe me or not sir, we are just being force of the fear to fail why we attend your class." Yoona says.

What? What was she saying? She will be dead because of what she was doing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter