Chapter 1

Encounter

Jiyeon's POV

Never ever pogi motaeyo Never ever na ireoke hanja hanja jeogeonaejanha ne ireumuel tto~

I groaned as i turn off my phone's alarm, i checked the time on my phone and... OMG WHAT?!?!? IT IS ALREADY 6.30AM?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!! I CLEARLY SET THE ALRAM AT 5.30AM!! AND I NEED TO REACH THE OFFICE AT 7.30AM WHICH IS SO DAMN FAR FROM MY HOUSE!! OMG!!! i panicked, i quickly brushed my teeth and rushed through my morning routine without putting my makeup as i forgot about it. I managed to leave the house at 6.45AM. I looked around and realise that there isn't a cab. Omg, isn't life so irritaing? When i need a cab, there isn't even one and when i don't need a cab i see cab EVERYWHERE ARGH!!! I then decided to use an app that allows me to get a chauffeured ride for a fee since it is cheaper and faster than calling for a cab. I book my trip and prayed hard that there is a driver nearby that is able to drive me to work. Luckily, luck is on my side and there is a driver nearby and is able to pick me up in just 3 minutes. Even though 3 minutes is not very long but i was panicking throughout as I am really scared to be late for work, especially when you have a boss who PMS every SINGLE day. 

Then, I saw a white BMW car heading my way, knowning that it is the driver's car through the app, I waved to the driver and get in as soon as it stop. The driver is a woman, she is wearing a very casual outfit but it looks so good on her, however, she is wearing sunglasses so i am not able to see her whole face but she seems pretty. 

"Are you ready to go?" She asked, her voice sounds so calm and sweet.

"Yes and please drive faster as I am going to be late for work, thankyou." 

"Okay and are you sure you are going to work? You aren't wearing any make-up though"

"Oh right, i forgot, thanks for the reminder..." I hung my head down low as I was so embarrassed. Stupid Jiyeon! 

I quickly took out my makeup products and start to apply it on my face.

Suddenly my stomach started to growl

"Hey, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, i didn't get to eat breakfast today cause I over-slept..." THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! FIRST IT IS THE MAKEUP NOW IT IS MY STOMACH! WHEN WILL I STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF! How I wish i can just dig a hole and burry myself in it.

"I have some sandwiches, do you see the plastic bag beside you? Go and have some. I made it myself." She said sweetly.

"T-thank you"

I accepted her offer as I was really hungry, i took one sandwich out and took a bite, it was really delicious, it is like the best sandwich i have ever eaten in my life and I am really not exaggerating it, okay, maybe just a little. I finished the sandwich in just 4 huge bites.

At 7.25AM, we finally reached my office. As I was going to pass her the fee, my hands touches her hand and at that moment i feel shocks running through my body.

I quickly run out of the car after i thank her as i really don't want to be late. 

"WAIT!!!" I heard someone shouted, I turned around and saw that driver waving at me and I saw her carrying a bag that looks so familiar, oh wait it is MY office bag! OMG WHY AM I SO CARELESS!

I quickly run back to her to take my bag and as i was approaching her, she took off her sunglasses. Wow...... she is so gorgeous, she looks like an angel. I stopped in my track and admire the beauty infront of me. Is this love at first sight?

"Hello? Are you alright?" The driver asked as she waved her hand infront of my face.

I snapped out of it and took my bag without forgetting to thank her, thinking that this might be the last time that i will get to see her, i asked for her phone number after picking up much courage.

"Can i have your number please? I want to treat you a meal to repay you." I really hope she will say yes, I really want to know her personally.

"Sure and by the way my name is Hyomin." She smiled.

I punched my fist in air subconsciously and after realising what i have just done my face blushed immediately.

"You are so cute" She giggled.

Her compliment caused me to blush more, after i got her number, i started smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, aren't you going to be late for work?'

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I exclaimed and dashed off. "OH RIGHT, BY THE WAY, MY NAME IS JIYEON!!" I shouted and continue to run to the office.

(At workplace)

"Jiyeon-ssi , it looks like you are 5 minutes late..." My boss said while smiling creepily.

"Sorry boss."

"Nah, it is okay, i just have to deduct your pay that's all" My boss said and walked off.

Sigh.......... why do i even have this kind of boss....... Well, at least i am able to have that gorgeous driver's number hehe. Hyomin... such a nice name hehehhe!

I texted her to have a lunch "date" together tomorrow, I am so eager to see her again!

(The next day at XX restaurant)

I have decided to wear my favourite clothing and spray the most expensive perfume i had and i spend 2 hours just to prepare myself, I think I am going crazy because of her. I waited for her nervously and after a few mintues she came, even though she is only wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans, she looks so damn perfect and i could see that she have a really nice body. 

"Hey, i hope that you didn't wait for too long."

"Nah, i didn't and you look gorgeous." The words just slipped off my tongue and i blushed after that.

"You too, you are already pretty without your makeup." She winked.

I blushed super hard and fan myself with my hands trying to cool down.

We then ordered our meals while having a hearty conversation with each other. Even though we have just met yesterday, we seem to click well with each other. We even sort of flirt with each other during our conversation and she blushed at my comments too. I will count that as an achievement hehe.

After that, we decided to go shopping with each other and we had a fun time together and i am beginning to like her more and more.

I decided to send her home and before she go off, i planted a kiss on her lips as her lips are just too inviting, i don't know where did all that courage came from but i was glad that I did it as she didn't backed off from my kiss. I feel shocks running through my whole body during that kiss even though it was a short kiss.

Both of us blushed and we don't dare to have eye contact after that kiss.

After a few seconds, i decided to speak up

"Hyomin, even though we had only met yesterday but i feel that i really like you, trust me, i really really like you." i said while looking at her sincerely.

"I like you too." She said and blushed.

She then started to lean towards me and kiss me, the kiss was longer than just now and much sweeter as our lips moved in sync, both of us enjoying the taste of our lips together.

 

                                                                                                       _THE END_

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the story, i am sorry if it is not really good, please leave a comment! So I would know what you guys think of this story! :)