{Final}

Amusement Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were waiting near the entrance inside of Disneyland, waiting for your boyfriend, Yongguk. Why were you waiting for Yongguk at Disneyland? Well, you had no idea. He had sent you a park hopper pass for Disneyland and California Adventure saying to wait where you were. Glancing down at the watch Yongguk gave you, you noticed that he was already half an hour late, but the line to get in was hectic so you just shrugged it off and waited for him. After another minute passed you decided to pull out your phone and check B.A.P’s schedule, they weren’t doing anything besides probably recording.

 

You jolted up and dropped your phone because someone had squeezed your hips. Looking back at the person you saw Yongguk. “Yah! Look at what you did to my phone!” You picked up your phone, the phone case broken and showed it to him.

 

“I’m sorry babe, I didn’t mean to scare you,” Yongguk pouted as he gave you a quick hug. When he pulled away you put your phone back into your backpack and walked hand-in-hand with Yongguk.

 

“So why did you want to meet me here?” You asked Yongguk as you walked through the crowd.

 

“Can’t a guy just want to see his girlfriend and go on a date?” He asked, but you knew he had ulterior motives and gave him a slight glare. “Fine, the younger members said that we needed to spend more time together, they set up this whole date.”

 

You smiled at the idea of the other B.A.P members just setting this all up behind his back and then kicking him out of the dorm to the airport.

 

Yongguk wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you snuggled closer to him while looking at the map of Disneyland. The both of you decided on going to the Autopia ride first and headed that way.

 

As you both scurried into the line you examined what Yongguk was wearing, a black tank top and ripped denim jeans, his hair parted in the middle and slightly messy.

 

“(Y/N). (Y/N)!” You snapped out of your trance staring up at Yongguk who was smiling his gummy smile. “Let’s go.” He grabbed your hand and let you step into the little red car first, allowing you to drive.

 

The two of laughed as you drove (very bumbly), Yongguk complaining that he let you drive. After the both of you got out of the car, Yongguk pulled you back into the line to go again. He put you up on the railing as you waited, this time the line longer. He gave you small kiss on the lips, a light pink finding it’s way up to your cheeks since you knew people saw your kiss. After sometime an employee yelled at you for sitting on the railing, saying it wasn’t a seat and Yongguk helped you down, both of you holding in your laughter.

 

This time around Yongguk was the one driving the little black car you were both in. He was showing off to you how much better his driving was, but near the end it became bumpy and you both laughed, accidently bumping into the car in front of you and getting yelled at by another employee that the cars weren’t bumper cars.

 

You both went around the park, going to some rides here and there, and getting fastpasses for getting on some rides later.  Leaving Disneyland the both of you got a return stamp and went to the California Adventure park. Yongguk checked his phone for something before taking you somewhere within the park, a building and a line to something that you didn’t know what for. The building was really beautiful on the inside, big screens playing parts of the Disney movies and showing the development stages of them.

 

You tried asking Yongguk what the line was for but he wouldn’t tell you, even pouting to him didn’t work, so you just waited and eventually found yourself in a room that looked like a classroom. Yongguk had brought you to the Animation Academy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter