Six

We Got Married : Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERNON

 

"It's delicious~" Dahyun said.

I looked at her and she was taking another bite - eyes wide and nostrils flaring up.

A girl who eats well.It doesn't turn me off. Not at all

I took a bite as well. Delicious.

If Dahyun and I have something in common, it would be the love for food.

Contrary to her presumption, the 7th restaurant doesn't just offer dried seaweed - they offer authentic japanese ramen.

"You and Jooheon are friends right?" I asked her. I was refering to Jooheon of Monsta X

"Yeah. He and I are on a show together, but we've been friends even before that." She paused. "Why?"

"Seventeen and Monsta X are pretty close." I said, as a matter-of-factly "He told me your secret."

She suddenly stopped chewing and looked at me with wide eyes "What secret?"

I tried to hide my smile "Just that."

"What that? Tell meeee" she whined

"Nah. I'm just messing with you." I told her. She looked at me like 'i'm so done with you' I just laughed.

What Jooheon and I talked about other than him wishing me luck, that is gonna remain a secret.

"Hey. Let's talk about serious stuffs for a moment."

I raised my brow. "Like what?"

"You see...the thing is" she played with her noodles "Our relationship isn't really clear to me."

Oh, I get it. It got me thinking too, she's supposed to be my 'wife' but then again we're not even 'married' yet. No ceremony, No vows, no rings, Nothing.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked her

"Something comfortable." she answered directly.

We just met a week ago, I understand what she mean't - that she wanted a comfortable relationship. I get that, I don't want the both of us getting pressured by the standard of our relationship.

"Maybe..." I caught her attention "Maybe we're dating." I know the farthest status from married the previous couples made was engagement, If you think about it - it's not really that different. I don't want to be like them and besides, we set the terms in this relationship.

I saw her thinking about it for a while, and then she smiled "Seems so."

- - -

It wasn't that long after our food was gone.

The staffs took a break, so did the both of us. She got touched-up, though she didn't really need to while I was humored by my manager.

Right now, we're on our way to the "fun floor" as named by Dahyun. Hands held together.

I'm a guy. It's just our nature to initiate skinships.

I pulled her closer. Dahyun's hand feel fragile. It's small if compared to mine and soft like baby's skin.

"I'm really getting my revenge today." She said with her game face on.

"Revenge? What did arcades ever do to you?"

"They made me lose a bet."

I chuckled "It's not their fault."

She looked at me questioningly "So you think I'm just bad at it?"

I smirked and did a little shrug.

"Heol." She moved to my front and walked backwards.

The sudden change in position made my hand uncomfortable, I shifted it without letting go of her hand. "You like walking backwards." I said

"Maybe so." She said and kept walking that way

"What if you trip over?"

"I'm still getting my revenge."

I laughed. "Want to bet on it?"

"You seem confident, So nope."

"I think I'm just equally bad as you are." I said "I played with the members too, I lost most of the time."

She laughed "Lie."

"What? It's true!" I defended. It's true people, Seungcheol hyung defeated each member that time.

She smiled and shook her head "What do we play for?"

"A wish."

"Ohhhh" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna make you wear something Leonardo-like."

I chuckled. The me looking like Leonardo thing just won't die."If you win, that is."

I looked around and saw that we're near the arcade place. "Enough back-walking." I said and pulled her towards my side. It's not that I want her out of my view but don't she get dizzy doing that?

She tugged my arm repeatedly when we were finally there.

"Oh! Oh! Let's try that thing first." Dahyun said making claw-like movements with her hands. I know she was immitating a claw machine but if she didn't look cute doing that and if I'd be a tad less understanding, I would interpret it as a jellyfish.

And so we went where claw machines are, there are three of them - one filled with snacks, the other two filled with random stuff toys.

"Are you good at this?" Dahyun asked

"If there's any chance I would get something out of that I'd be surprised myself." I said within laughs. As much as I want to be 'cool' in front of her, I just could not transform into an expert just like that

"Let's try it still." she said with conviction.

"Okay." I simply said "You go first."

She placed the coins in the machine and started maneuvering the handle towards the Pororo character toy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter