Four

We Got Married : Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's it???" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Eyyy. She's leaving out detailss" Jeongyeon then commented.

Dahyun just told them what had happened.

Actually, she was sort of forced to - the rest of the members waiting for her at their front door, bombarding her with questions. She wanted to tell them the next day, but they just won't budge.

"You'll see it when the show airs," Dahyun said with a sigh.

She sure did leave out small things, specially the one's she's shy about.

"For now let's sleep." She said with a yawn. It still may be early in the evening, but she's too drained to stay up.

"Okay, Let's give our dubu time to rest" Jihyo announced

"But we're still all ears tomorrow" Chaeyoung butted in "You know, when you feel like telling us something."

Dahyun managed to laugh. They're so nosy.

"Goodnight!" Dahyun said as they shoo them all back to their rooms.

She jumped in to the bed. Sleep slowly coming in when her phone litted up. She screamed while covering her face, so the others won't hear.

Who are you at this time???

 

From: Vernon

Goodnight.

 

Her eyes didn't leave the phone for quite sometime. Should I reply? She asked herself She was about to do so when

"Unnie, What is that?" Tzuyu asked with a smile

She immidiately turned her phone off "It's nothing. It's nothing"

Tzuyu giggled in return

Yeah. Goodnight to you too, Vernon

 

DAHYUN

 

"Don’t

take this the wrong way

but

I can't see anything but you


Your so ice ice baby


At the same time you make me melt


Just can’t get enough


I want to show you everything about myself~"

 

"Dahyun-ah!" Jeonyeon unnie called.

"Hmmm?" I mumbled. I couldn't speak properly, our stylist is currently touching-up my make-up.

We're on our waiting room at The Show, and as you may have noticed - Seventeen's currently performing.

"You're so ice ice baby~" She imitated. Yeah, even the dance. I just looked at her blankly.

Since yesterday, this is what they've been busy doing. Constantly teasing me about my 'husband'

"You're done." the stylist smiled. I smiled back and thanked her

"Aren't you going to greet him?" Mina asked while fiddling with her phone.

I shrugged. "Do I have to?"

"You're the wife" Nayeon said in between laughs  "Duh"

The rest of the members laughed as well. Great, just great.

Do I really have to? I mean we just saw each other yesterday...

"Just let it be" Sana said "You'll see him when you see him, greet him then."

I hugged Sana from my side. Aww, this unnie

"Girls, you're up." our manager called us up

We went our way to the backstage, each of us stretched our arms and warmed up ar voices as we go. When we were finally there, I saw a group of guys wearing pastel colored jacket and pants currently returning their mics to the audio staff.

The world just makes it inevitable for us to not bump into each other.

Both groups started to greet each other. There were exchanges of hello's and bows until of course, the two of us conversed.

"Have you been well?" Vernon asked

"I've been fine. Thanks" I ansered, a bit too quickly"I saw your performance, It was great."

He fixed his beanie eventhough it's not really messed up "You were watching?" I nodded and smiled. He smiled back "Thank you."

"Wahhh I'm so envious" a Seventeen member suddenly said, the one with very small eyes - I think his name is Hoshi.

He then got beat up by the rest of the members. I can hear some of them scolding him saying that he was 'such a scene stealer.'

"Sorry, don't mind us." ths smallest guy said. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and bowed a little

"Here are the mics." A staff said while handing out the mics.

"Time for us to go" Vernon said "Goodluck with your stage" He smiled and patted my right shoulder and went on his way

"Erhm! Ehrm!" Jihyo faked a cough. The rest of the members copied her.

"Argh. stop it everyone." I complained while testing out the mic I got.

"We just talked about Dahyun being a mean girlfriend to her future boyfriend not so long ago" Nayeon paused. "And here she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter